Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Weekend Randoms 8/26-27

What are you guys doing this weekend?

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

Re: Weekend Randoms 8/26-27

• Options
    ^WSS except the breweries.  That sounds awesome.  *TW kids* I'm babysitting my nephew for a few hours today *end TW* and then normal cleaning, laundry, boring adult type stuff.  

Me, 35 Hubs, 32
    Married June 2012
    BFP June 2013- blighted ovum, D&C Aug 2013
    BFP Oct 2013- twins!  A&H born May 2014
    BFP Aug 2017- EDD 5/8/17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Afternoon BBQ at our house, then I might abandon DH and go to game night at a friend's. 
    TTGP October siggy 

***TW Living child and loss mentioned***

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    13 March 2017: Loss at 4+6

• Options
    Lazy day on the couch with the kitties right now, although I need to do some cleaning and cooking later. Nothing super exciting planned!
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 that looks awesome!!!

I'm about to go hang with the girls and get Thai food!! Nom nom
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We're going on a short vacation to visit family Wednesday through Labor Day so I'm cleaning house and doing laundry. So boring but I hate coming back to a dirty house! AF is supposed to show today, BFN this morning, and I'm feeling PMSy so I might open a bottle of wine and have a glass while I fold clothes and binge watch How To Get Away With Murder.  

I'm super jealous @doxiemoxie212 that looks so yummy!!!
    Me: 28 yo | DH: 28 yo
    Married 2012
    DD: 3 yo
    TTC #2 August 2017
  • Options
    hanging out on the couch today and watching movies hubby isn't interested in. Tomorrow hanging out with one of my girls.
  • Options
    Went to the zoo this morning until it started raining. Going to my parent's house for dinner tonight. Church tomorrow, then out to lunch with the fam after. Since my birthday is Monday I guess they'll let me pick where we go. I'm considering TexMex as of now.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    "The Other Woman" just came on TV....just realizing that the main guy is Jaime Lannister. So strange to see him in normal clothing...lol
  • Options
    @nimmle that's the same reaction I have when I see him in 'Black Hawk Down'!
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• Options
    nimmle said:
    "The Other Woman" just came on TV....just realizing that the main guy is Jaime Lannister. So strange to see him in normal clothing...lol
    Yes this! Thank you. I was trying to figure out who he was (obviously not hard because I hadn't even gone to imdb yet) such a great movie. MH even watches it with me. 
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 me! I'm over here trying to decide if I should rewatch this season on this lazy Sunday. I mean I have a bottle of GoT wine I need to drink...

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• Options
    @nimmle Haha I hate it when a character becomes so iconic you can't see that actor as anyone but. We're watching Band of Brothers and all I see is Ross being a jerk. 

@doxiemoxie212 I'm so excited! Although I do hope it's not garbage too. 
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212, I am bittersweet about it.  I am excited, but so sad it is going to be a year before we get anymore episodes.
  • Options
    @SkilledSailor don't forget the main character from Office Space! And Dan's dad from 'Gossip Girl'. 

Also Band of Brothers is my favorite thing ever. 
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• Options
    edited August 2017
    @doxiemoxie212 - me but I have mixed feelings though because now the season will be over  :'( 
  • Options
    @Avrilmai just made DH buy the GoT Chardonnay lol lol
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 hold the f up. There is a GOT wine?!?!? How in holy hell did I miss that? Fuuuuudge. My viewing experience will be inhibited. 
  • Options
    @spottedginger There's a beer too
  • Options
    @nimmle we've had two of the beers but none of the wine. 
  • Options
    @spottedginger DH was very opposed to purchasing the GoT wine, but I was very NOW OR NEVER YOU BETTER GET THIS about it so we got it, and I think I'll be pleased even if the wine sucks because I'm in it for the 'gram.
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 let us know how it is!
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 Um where can I find this wine? I'm unreasonably upset that I don't have it for the finale.