January 2018 Moms
Options

Saturday Ticker Change - 26 Aug

1) How far along are you? How big is baby?

2) How are you feeling?

3) Have you felt baby move yet?

4) Any appointments this week/last?

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?

6) GTKY: What do you miss most that you can't do while pregnant?

Re: Saturday Ticker Change - 26 Aug

• Options

20 weeks!!! Halfway there!!!! Banana!

2) How are you feeling?

Pretty good, but all I want to do is sleep and eat, ha!

Yep. Everyday now.

AS on Monday - can't wait!

Not really.

WINE. :neutral:

• Options

21 weeks. Endive.

2) How are you feeling?

Tired. But good.

All the time. A lot of kicks to the bladder and cervix. 

I have a Centering appointment this Thursday. 

Ugh. BRAXTON HICKS. Not painful, just annoying. 

Unlimited wine!

I use Hypnobabies! http://www.hypnobabies-store.com/link.cgi?affiliateID=472

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies!

Pregnancy Ticker

EDD: 1/6/2018
    Eva Jane: 7/23/2014

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    18 weeks, an artichoke 

2) How are you feeling?

Feeling pretty good. Just tired after working 10 hour shifts.

A couple of times I have felt some flutters. Usually at night when relaxing on the couch

I have my A/S on Monday! Can't wait to find out what we are having!!

Being sick and pregnant are no fun. Plus my birthday is tomorrow. Hopefully I get to enjoy the day a bit.

Well ladies, I must agree with all of you, the wine. I must say though, stocking up now so I can enjoy a glass (or two) after baby is born and we get settled into a routine will be wonderful!

• Options
    20 weeks. Being halfway done is great, but I agree with my husband that it takes so long, lol.

2) How are you feeling?

Fine. Most of my complaints are about general aches and pains, lol.

Yup!

On the 30th we have the big ultrasound. We're both really excited to see the baby nope that they look like a baby, and know what's going on in there.

My husband's increasing involvement and engagement in the pregnancy is so sweet, and for as non-sentimental as I tend to be, I'm feeling awfully sentimental, lol.

Drink, obvs; we have a six-pack of cider from D&D last week and it both looked and smelled so good. Sleep on my stomach. Feel well-rested, lol.

• Options
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 20 weeks, banana! 

2) How are you feeling? Pretty good. Still super sappy emotional. I have just given in to the fact that crying over baby elephants, commercials, older gents holding doors open, (etc) is the new normal. 

3) Have you felt baby move yet? I dunno? Yes/no.  First time mom so nothing is really known. Fluttery type feelings especially at night or while driving. Doesn't feel especially like a baby kick. Looking forward to DH's first feel of a baby kick. 

4) Any appointments this week/last? We had the big anatomy scan/ultrasound on Monday and later found out (with my sister and  BIL in attendance) that we are having a BOY! It took me quite a few days to process the new information. Baby is perfectly average. The scan results in combo with all the blood screens mean there will be no amniocentesis is in our future. So we're happy and getting ready to nest and buy some boy items. (BOY!)  

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? Nope

6) GTKY: What do you miss most that you can't do while pregnant? Summer with no drinking is the worst. 

First timer! 
    BFP: May 6, 2017 EDD: Jan. 13, 2018
  • Options
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 20 weeks - banana

2) How are you feeling? Pretty good, still always tired though.

3) Have you felt baby move yet? Yep, lots of little swirls and flutters. Especially when I'm laying down I can sometimes feel it from the outside.

4) Any appointments this week/last? Anatomy scan on Monday! Finally get to find out the sex, then we will tell DS and announce on Facebook.

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? My husband  is great. He's been home most of this week bc his work is super slow. Yesterday he cleaned the whole kitchen, which was a disaster, vacuumed the living room, which was getting crunchy, and did all the laundry, including checking all the labels and making sure to hang up all my LuLaRoe.

6) GTKY: What do you miss most that you can't do while pregnant? Cider and wine, guilt-free caffeine, carrying DS without being immediately exhausted.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Jan 18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies

• Options
    18 weeks, baby is 5.6 inches long

2) How are you feeling? I feel just fine - just some mild insomnia

3) Have you felt baby move yet? Not yet, and it's driving me nuts! I'm a FTM and I know that it'll take me longer to feel it, but it's the first question people ask me right now, and I really wish I had felt some movements by now.

4) Any appointments this week/last? I have my anatomy scan Monday! EEEEEE! I'm beyond excited to find out if it's a girl or boy!!! We're having dinner with our parents Monday night to tell them I'm person! Sidenote, I'm also excited to see that all organs are functioning as they should be. I read ultrasounds at work so I should be able to get a general idea if things are going well even if I have a quiet tech. 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? nah, I made a separate post about my anatomy scan question.

6) GTKY: What do you miss most that you can't do while pregnant? You guys hit the nail on the head with wine. I've mostly been missing beer (specifically, IPAs) until this week. Now every glass of wine I see on TV plucks on my heartstrings. 

Pregnancy Ticker