TTC#1: January 2015
BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
TTC#2: June 2017
BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18

Re: Why my SO is Awesome 8/25

• Options
    @bb3vj3n What!? I'm so jealous!

I was going to say that DH basically doesn't touch any of my snacks, but this is pale in comparison. 
    Me: 30 H: 30
    Dx: PCOS
    Married: June 2013
    TTC#1: January 2015
    BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
    BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
    TTC#2: June 2017
    BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @becausescience I'm very lucky - he has taken on way more than his share. 

He does however CONSTANTLY eat my snacks.... even if it's the last one! 
  • Options
    He cleans every night while I feed our daughter and get her to bed. Then he goes to the gym, comes back, and cleans some more while I lay in bed. I don't mind cleaning myself, but I'm so blah most days that it usually doesn't get done. He's saved this house. 
  • Options
    We are getting a foreign exchange student tonight, and up until this point I have handled all the meeting and phone calls getting her set up in high school. Well, last night he told me he was grateful that I had handled all the busy work around taking care of our DD and being pregnant, so he is going to take her to all her meetings next week before school starts. Such a load off my plate! 
  • Options
    @bb3vj3n, ummm what?! That's crazy amazing of him!!!!!

It's my birthday. DH got up with DS at 6 and I got to sleep in. Then he greeted me with presents and went and bought us breakfast. 
  • Options
    @bb3vj3n, ummm what?! That's crazy amazing of him!!!!!

It's my birthday. DH got up with DS at 6 and I got to sleep in. Then he greeted me with presents and went and bought us breakfast. 
    Happy birthday!! 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    He's been doing everything once home from work. Literally. Everything.

But also, he brought me a donut the size of my head this morning. That man knows the way to my heart. 
  • Options
    @justkeeptrying  HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
  • Options
    Happy Birthday! @justkeeptrying
  • Options

DH has been handling pretty much ALL the housework and most of the threenager wrangling. He is a lifesaver right now. Between morning sickness and my current crappy cold I'm useless and he doesn't even complain. I'll have to make it up to him when I'm feeling better!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Because he's currently going to pick up dinner that I've been craving, and driving 20-25 minutes to and from in horrible traffic!
    Anniversary
    TTC #1 Since April 2014
    Me: 27 | DH: 31
    08/2006 - Laparoscopy/Stage 1 Endo
    10/2014 - Bloodwork normal, HSG all clear
    10/2014 - DH's SA 15mil/mL, 35% motility, 6% morphology
    BFP #1: 12/29/14 | EDD: 9/9/15

• Options
    @justkeeptrying HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

DH has been doing a majority share of the cooking while I've been preggo. Now this may not be too earth shattering for some (teach me your ways @bb3vj3n ) But this is a man that I have been dragging to help around the house for 9 years of marriage. I appreciate him so much!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    DH just took both kids in the bike trailer to our a local fundraising event (concert), and I get to hang out at home and recover from hosting a long day of 4-year-old birthday festivities. Ah, sweet silence :smile:
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    cford08 said:
    @justkeeptrying HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

DH has been doing a majority share of the cooking while I've been preggo. Now this may not be too earth shattering for some (teach me your ways @bb3vj3n ) But this is a man that I have been dragging to help around the house for 9 years of marriage. I appreciate him so much!!
    I just got lucky I guess.  TBH I think that *TW* our loss last year was harder on H then he let on - he just sucked it up and took care of me
     I've been so much sicker this time around and he believes it is a good sign. If i don't eat as soon as I wake up, i have a hard day. I think it's just something he feels he can do to help ensure this baby is healthy (even if it's just in his mind). He cried so hard when we left the office after our first ultrasound because last time - they didn't give us an early ultrasound and at the 12wk mark, there was no HB. Getting to hear and see it this time really impacted him. 
  • Options
    @justkeeptrying Happy Birthday!
  • Options
    @justkeeptrying Happy belated birthday!
  • Options
    pregobethpregobeth member
    edited August 2017
    My DH and I have our own business, and with the pregnancy making me super tired, I've been sleeping in late. He doesn't say a word, and lets me sleep. Bless that man. He's knows what's best for him  :D
    I have insomnia until late at night, and get my best sleep between 5am-8am.