Trying to Get Pregnant

Weekday Randoms 8/21-25

13»

Re: Weekday Randoms 8/21-25

• Where are the dailies today? I feel like I'm too new to start them...

Me, 35 Hubs, 32
    Married June 2012
    BFP June 2013- blighted ovum, D&C Aug 2013
    BFP Oct 2013- twins!  A&H born May 2014
    BFP Aug 2017- EDD 5/8/17

• @sandbar517 You should feel free to start one :) 

• Loading the player...
  • @sandbar517 - Never too new!!
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Good, it's so much more fun than chart review!

Me, 35 Hubs, 32
    Married June 2012
    BFP June 2013- blighted ovum, D&C Aug 2013
    BFP Oct 2013- twins!  A&H born May 2014
    BFP Aug 2017- EDD 5/8/17

• @Avrilmai and @SkilledSailor Thank you. They are staying at an extended stay hotel, since she only goes into radiation a few days a week. I think I mainly worry about the power going out and them not handling the heat. I tried to talk them to flying to our house for the weekend, then flying back Tuesday for her appointment if it's all safe, but my grandpa says it's too expensive (they can definitely afford it). 
    TTGP October siggy 

***TW Living child and loss mentioned***

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    13 March 2017: Loss at 4+6

• @mrsbunz I'm sorry you're dealing with that. I hope that the hotel would have a back-up generator. My brother lives in Texas and he said most people aren't worried about the storm too much, so I hope that means it isn't bad!

• Looks like that troll account was straight up deleted. 

It's always so quiet here on Friday nights. Y'all must have more exciting lives than me....
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• @jsnakehole what do you mean find a use for? Those would be my go to shoes for shopping the commissary, walking the dog, doing housework....all the time shoes. (Maybe it would help with encouraging BDing?)

TTGP October siggy 

• @lalala2004. I'm here with you!  MH is watching soccer & yelling at the cat to get off the coffee table.  I'm sitting on the couch, finishing a sno-cone that turned my entire oral cavity smurf-blue.  So, you be the judge of my "exciting life" :D
  • @MrsBunz can you imagine all the tricare-atops's faces? I already feel like I get dirty looks from officers' wives when I go on post. 
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• I'm still at work.....no exciting life here. 
  • zamoraspinzamoraspin member
    edited August 2017
    @doxiemoxie212 sometimes I do things but tonight I have eaten queso, had some wine, and broken down cardboard boxes. MH is at a work thing so it's just me and the dog herd. ETA because words.

@jsnakehole I need more info on the show! Tell me more about your act and outfit!
  • @jrm_14 A few Blue Apron boxes, our monthly Amazon subscribe and save box (huge because dog food), and then, yes totally random Amazon box as well. 
  • @zamora_spin.  Oh, Blue Apron <3 do you do that on the regular? I had spiced beef tacos in a box a few weeks ago that were freaking amazing!
  • @jsnakehole. That sounds fabulous!!  What did your H think?
  • darkstar42darkstar42 member
    edited August 2017
    @jsnakehole Your show sounds awesome! And I'm here to join the lackluster Friday nights crowd. MH and I went out for dinner (BBQ), but he has to get more work done, so I'm shooing the kitties off my keyboard (and yelling things like, "no, we don't eat books!" at them) and zoning out on the couch.
  • @jsnakehole Awesome! Very inventive!
  • @darkstar42 - I lol'd because I literally just said that to my DSS about 2 hours ago. 

I don't usually get much sleep on Fridays after working Thursday night, so I'm almost always in bed super early on Friday nights. I would participate in a Lackluster Friday Night's support group, but I'll be too busy sleeping. 

Speaking of which, good night y'all. 
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @jsnakehole I have a good friend who is a major's wife, but she started her milspouse career 19 years ago as an 19 yo E-1 wife, and she says always give it back. No one likes the wives who "wear their husband's rank" and as they move around they will not make friends well. 
    TTGP October siggy