February 2018 Moms
Options

Wtf Wednesday 8.23

Re: Wtf Wednesday 8.23

• Options
    edited August 2017
    @SunflowerMama428 That sucks!  Hope you're feeling better soon and glad this won't harm your LO.  So sweet that your DH is looking out for DS.

My wtf - maternity pants!  I had to get some this past weekend and didn't have a lot of time.  Got some at Target that seemed ok.  They have these side panels.  OK, fine.  Yesterday, traveling for work, I'm walking through the airport and walking to lunch with my client, hitching up my pants the whole time.  Professional!  But during the two flights I'm on and meetings, I have the normal button and zipper digging into my belly.  Ouch.  So they are worthless.

ETA: grammar is hard
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @SunflowerMama428 that is awful! Im so sorry you have to deal with that. People can be so selfish and inconsiderate. I wish that everyone could agree that kids come first. 
  • Options
    @SunflowerMama428 someone needs a good kick in the crotch. 
  • Options
    @SunflowerMama428 That sucks!  Hope you're feeling better soon and glad this won't harm your LO.  So sweet that your DH is looking out for DS.

My wtf - maternity pants!  I had to get some this past weekend and didn't have a lot of time.  Got some at Target that seemed ok.  They have these side panels.  OK, fine.  Yesterday, traveling for work, I'm walking through the airport and walking to lunch with my client, hitching up my pants the whole time.  Professional!  But during the two flights I'm on and meetings, I have the normal button and zipper digging into my belly.  Ouch.  So they are worthless.

ETA: grammar is hard
    I bought these same pants! I can only wear them if I don't plan on sitting down a lot. They look great when your just standing but moving around in them is a pain!
  • Options
    @SunflowerMama428 So sorry you are dealing with that. That snatch sounds selfish. It did melt my heart when you said your DH is so protective of DS. 

@olitwinturbosnprincess I only buy full panel maternity pants bc side panels are a joke for my fluffy body! 

My WTF is my damn sinuses. Horrible headache and I'm afraid it could be the start of a sinus infection. Nooooo. 
  • Options
    I live in this oval and we have to move this weekend so that's my WTF
  • Options
    @SarahFoley725 please stay safe! I'm sorry you have to move!
  • Options
    @SunflowerMama428 That bitch deserves to be smacked upside the head with a 2x4! And your ex as well. 

My WTF is with the new insurance for my DD. We're supposed to get the cards this week but still don't have it and it starts the 1st. Had to book a peds appt for her with a new pediatrician and had to beg them to book now without her card info otherwise I'll have to wait until Oct. She needs a referral to dermatology for a plantar wart removal that is super painful. Both doctors are an hour away so she'll have to miss two afternoons of HS. So another WTF for the piss poor local healthcare options that force us to go to a city an hour away for regular treatment. 

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• Options
    @SarahFoley725 yep...That is what we are facing this weekend too! Harvey is coming for Tx!
  • Options
    @SunflowerMama428 That bitch deserves to be smacked upside the head with a 2x4! And your ex as well. 

My WTF is with the new insurance for my DD. We're supposed to get the cards this week but still don't have it and it starts the 1st. Had to book a peds appt for her with a new pediatrician and had to beg them to book now without her card info otherwise I'll have to wait until Oct. She needs a referral to dermatology for a plantar wart removal that is super painful. Both doctors are an hour away so she'll have to miss two afternoons of HS. So another WTF for the piss poor local healthcare options that force us to go to a city an hour away for regular treatment. 
    I am with you on having to go far for regular healthcare. It suuuucks. Hope insurance gets its act together. 
  • Options
    School starts Sept 5th and we have 200 vacancies in my district. Three at my school. Anyone want a job? You just need to be a warm body at this point. Smdh. 
  • Options
    School starts Sept 5th and we have 200 vacancies in my district. Three at my school. Anyone want a job? You just need to be a warm body at this point. Smdh. 
    Holy insanity! 
  • Options
    That is crazy @smorzandoj! We have people fighting to get in our district!
  • Options
    WTF DH! Why is the truck I'm supposed to take to my OBGYN appointment tomorrow registering "low fuel range" when we live TWENTY MILES FROM THE NEAREST TOWN.
  • Options
    My WTF is the sudden onset of low back pain that set in Monday evening. It feels like someone is trying to rip my hips apart and pull my sacrum out. Side WTF... a good poop is now the highlight of my day!
  • Options
    I'm to the immediate right of that oval.  I hope for both our sakes it fizzles out.  Some people just got back in their homes here from last years flood.
  • Options
    WTF DH! Why is the truck I'm supposed to take to my OBGYN appointment tomorrow registering "low fuel range" when we live TWENTY MILES FROM THE NEAREST TOWN.
    All is fine now. There was a Diesel can I didn't know about. 
  • Options
    Wow! You must be in a big district! That's a lot of vacancies!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 
  • Options
    I'm to the immediate right of that oval.  I hope for both our sakes it fizzles out.  Some people just got back in their homes here from last years flood.
    It seems to be moving west but if you live in Louisiana you know this crap changes at the last second. Second WTF I sent DH for non perishables and he bought two boxes of pop tarts, a bag of chips, applesauce, and some breakfast bars. Yeah that will feed the three of us if we get flooded in. 
  • Options
    @SarahFoley725 yep in LA.  It's never a done deal until it hits land.  That's what he bought?!?!  Not even a loaf of bread?  He should be ashamed of that one bag of chips too.
  • Options
    Wow! You must be in a big district! That's a lot of vacancies!
    City life. 
  • Options
    @SarahFoley725 are you evacuating??  They are saying it's going to be a Cat 3?!?!?!  Harvey is seriously screwing up your move.
  • Options
    @SarahFoley725 and @chucksmom15 and anyone else in the area, stay safe! 
  • Options
    @SarahFoley725 are you evacuating??  They are saying it's going to be a Cat 3?!?!?!  Harvey is seriously screwing up your move.
    The hurricane is currently not supposed to be hitting us (Houston area) we will just be getting a shit ton of rain. However, the port in Galveston is closed and we my family may not be able to get off their cruise ship! We don't typically flood here, but we are heading over to stay at my parents house so we have all of us/the animals together. ALSO they have food at their house since DH wants us to starve.