December 2017 Moms

FTM Check In 8/22

How far along are you? 

Any new symptoms or changes since last check in? 

Any appointments since last check in? How did it go? 

Rants/raves/Questions? 

GTKY:  What is your go to comfort food? 
Me 29 I Him 26
Married 4/22/16
TTC 9/2015
**TW**
BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
TTCAL 6/15/16
BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
BabyFetus Ticker
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: FTM Check In 8/22

• @balletnerd that's awesome that it was downgraded to low lying!

How far along are you?
     24+3

Any new symptoms or changes since last check in? I'm feeling slower, heavier, and getting winded more easily. It's going to be an interesting 16 weeks..! 

Any appointments since last check in? How did it go? Last appointment was on Friday. I had my 1 hr glucose tolerance test which was not bad (still waiting on results). My doctor told me to be mindful of what I eat for the next month because the pace of my weight increase has picked up in the past month. I'm picking more healthy options now since I was definitely going overboard with the french fries lol. 

Rants/raves/Questions? My to do list is getting longer and I am becoming slower and lazier.  :s

GTKY:  What is your go to comfort food? Lately, french fries (as mentioned above!)
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 22 + 5

Any new symptoms or changes since last check in? Starting to feel more pressure in abdomen. Definitely feeling more hormonal and less patient (especially at work). I'm feeling baby girl kick several times a day, which is amazing!

Any appointments since last check in? How did it go? My monthly check-up appointment is tomorrow.

Rants/raves/Questions? Raves- Feeling baby move around is amazing. DH got to feel her kick this week which was incredible! Also, we're starting to decorate the nursery which is super exciting!

GTKY:  What is your go to comfort food? Cereal or popcorn
  • How far along are you? 
    25+1

Mainly these quickly stiffening joints, sitting at my desk has never felt so strenuous!

Nada, I'm right in between my 4-week checkups. (Graduating to every 2 weeks starting after my next one!)

Rants/raves/Questions? 
    Completely non-pregnancy-related rant that my new cell phone just completely shit the bed and I can't get a replacement till Friday. (I go out of state for a work conference on Sunday.) I'm literally not sure how I'm going to go 3 days without a phone. I don't even own an alarm clock.

It used to be chips or goldfish & hot sauce, but lately it's been chocolate... especially peanut M&M's. 

@balletnerd Congrats on the PP downgrade! Enjoy your shower. <3
    @blueskies17 My diet has been getting pretty bad lately, I know I need to reel it in. SO hard to do.
    @leilagphillips Yay for big, healthy babies! And coughs during pregnancy suuuuck.
    @hellothere47 Feeling baby move is the absolute best!!
    @MJDsquared Glad your follow-up A/S went well. We made some progress on cleaning out the basement this weekend, but still so much to do to prep the nursery. I can't wait to see the baby furniture all set up!
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    TTC #1 since 12/2015
    BFP 4/4/17, EDD 12/4/17

Pregnancy Ticker

• How far along are you? 25 weeks today

Any new symptoms or changes since last check in? heavier breathing, swollen feet, and some more fatigue than normal. I'm attributing all to the heat. Otherwise I feel pretty good.

Any appointments since last check in? How did it go? none recently but my glucose test is in 2 weeks

Rants/raves/Questions? anyone else have kind of a lopsided bump? I feel like the right side of my stomach juts out just a teeny bit more than the left side. The right side also feels harder, so I'm wondering if that's her head?

GTKY:  What is your go to comfort food? oh man, i love it all, but my favorite thing ever is probably a traditional turkey dinner with mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, etc. 
    Me: 33 DH: 34
    Married: Oct 2015
    TTC #1: Sept 2016
    BFP: 10/19/16 ~ blighted ovum ~ D&C 11/23/16
    BFP: 3/24/17   <3  DD1 born 12/2/17
    TTC #2: July 2018
    BFP: 8/26/18 <3  DD2 born 5/16/19

• @peachy13 my bump isn't visibly lopsided (I still don't really have enough of one to tell) but baby is definitely always hanging out to the left of my belly button, whereas the right side is still fairly soft. 
  • @balletnerd Congrats on the downgrade and good luck with your shower! 

@blueskies17 I've been having a shortness of breath since about 8 weeks. I am pregnant with twins though so that could be part of the reason. 

@leilagphillips Congrats on the healthy babies! 

@hellothere47 I have zero patience right now. 

@MJDsquared Great news on the AS and I'm sure it's nice to make progress on the nursery. 

@djd0404 Do you have an old cell phone you could use in the meantime? Something would be better than nothing. That sucks! I'm so addicted to my phone. 

How far along are you? 
    23+3 with di/di twins 

No, still tired and still dealing with morning sickness. 

I just saw my new OB for the first time. She was great, but I don't like the schedule they have lined up for me. I was seeing my previous OB every 3-4 weeks (usually 3 weeks) and I know that pretty soon he was planning on bumping it up to every two weeks after what would have been around 27-28 weeks. The new OB has every 4 weeks two more times so a visit at 27, 31 and then 33 weeks. My friend had her twins at 34 weeks so this worries me. Plus, she's saying I'm not really high risk, but to me and previous OB, I am. I'm old, I had IVF, I'm slightly anemic and I'm having twins. I think I'm going to post this as a rant in the MOM thread. 

Rants/raves/Questions? 
    Rants: See above. 
    Raves: I love feeling the babies move. 
    Questions: None 

Ice cream! 
  • edited August 2017
    How far along are you? 25+5

Any new symptoms or changes since last check in? My feet are starting to swell. Back to being tired a lot more. Walking is making me out of breath so easily now. But like other ladies I think a lot of that is due to the heat.

Any appointments since last check in? How did it go? Next appt is Friday. Redo of the anatomy scan and second 1 hr glucose test.

Rants/raves/Questions? I stepped on the scale today. Shouldn't have done that. Now I am beating myself up for gaining so much weight so far. I am big to begin with, but I lost 50 pounds before I got pregnant. As soon as I got my BFP I stopped going to Weight Watchers (they don't allow for pregnant women) and I stopped exercising because I was so tired all the time. Ugh.

GTKY:  What is your go to comfort food? Pizza or Chinese food. 
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker

• @ktcakes87 I wasn't too happy when I stepped on the scale today either :neutral: I've been trying to at least go walking a few times a week, but since I've been getting over this cough/cold I haven't done that for a couple of weeks either. My doctor hasn't commented on my weight at all yet, but I'm always worried each time I go that he'll say something. Going to try and work on being a little healthier / giving in less to temptation before my next appointment in a couple of weeks.