March 2018 Moms
Options

Game of Thrones Discussion - S7E6 - *spoiler warning*

WARNING: Spoilers ahead!  Read at your own risk.

On a scale of 1-10, what score would you give the episode?

Favorite moment?

Least favorite moment?

Who won the week?

Who lost the week?

Be honest, did you watched the leaked version early?

Predictions for the season finale?
Me: 30 H: 30
Dx: PCOS
Married: June 2013
TTC#1: January 2015
BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
TTC#2: June 2017
BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18

Re: Game of Thrones Discussion - S7E6 - *spoiler warning*

• Options
    Stuck in quote box

On a scale of 1-10, what score would you give the episode? 5, not my favorite

Favorite moment? Tormund not dying

Least favorite moment? Dany and Jon's sappy scene. I really do not like that they are making them a love story. 

Who won the week? The Night King

Who lost the week? The writers. This episode seemed thrown together. I mean, can we talk about how a white walker killed one of Jon's guys so all they would've had to do is turn around right then and go back to the wall immediately and take their dead friend with them considering he was going to turn into a white walker. They didn't have to capture an actual white walker, which means said white walker wouldn't have screamed and alerted all the other white walkers.  

Be honest, did you watched the leaked version early? Nope

Predictions for the season finale? I read a theory that Gendry is Cersei's son. I'm predicting this is accurate and we get a glimpse of it in the finale.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Eh, maybe a 6? Too many things I didn't like.

Favorite moment?
    When Uncle Benjen saved Jon.

Least favorite moment?
    Viserion dying of course. Cue the tears. I also hate that Little Finger is so freakin manipulative when it comes to Sansa.

Who won the week?
    The Night King for sure. I mean I was a little annoyed though...did they just happen to have those big chains lying around somewhere? Come on.

Who lost the week?
    Daenarys :(

Nope. 

Gosh, I don't even know. I'm also curious as to where they are meeting in the preview and what makes Cersei so inclined to give them her attention.
  • Options
    @becausescience I almost feel like we are going to all watch the series finale and then when the books are finished it's going to be like an alternate ending. I agree that it seems like they are trying to cram way too much into each episode and it just seems frazzled.

@itsmemario I don't like that they seem to be making Jon and Daenarys into a love story either. It seems so forced and unnecessary.
  • Options
    edited August 2017

6. It was too rushed and too predictable. There were a few plot holes that irked me.

Favorite moment?
    The Hound and Tormund, talking about Brienne. Lol 

Least favorite moment?
    Dragon death

Who won the week?
    Not sure.

Who lost the week?
    Dany

Nope

Incest, unfortunately.
  • Options
    @JBcakes08 "Daenerys may be heading south, but it looks like she's about to get 6-8 inches of Snow."  :D  :D:D  I'm dying!!!

• Options
    edited August 2017
    On a scale of 1-10, what score would you give the episode? 7

Favorite moment? Like others have said, Tormund not dying! 

Least favorite moment? Losing Viserion

Who won the week? Definitely the Night King. Like all he needed was a dragon. 

Who lost the week? Poor Dany and everyone else

Be honest, did you watched the leaked version early? Nah 

Predictions for the season finale? With all that happened and only one episodes left it'll probably be a major cliffhanger
  • Options
    @JBcakes08 won the thread 

I'm still not over it the episode. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

6. It was too rushed and too predictable. There were a few plot holes that irked me.

Favorite moment?
    The Hound and Tormund, talking about Brienne. Lol 

Least favorite moment?
    Dragon death

Who won the week?
    Not sure.

Who lost the week?
    Dany

Nope

Incest, unfortunately.
    agreed on all points, especially the last one. I feel like since we all know Dany and Jon have to be related, it would almost be too obvious to have them hook up... but less surprising plot jumps seem to be the raison d'etre this season.

I also would predict a Stark dying in the finale.
  • Options
    Does anyone else thing maybe Arya and Sansa are putting on this show in a plot against Littlefinger? I am kind of thinking(hoping) their behavior toward each other is an elaborate plan to catch Littlefinger in the act of deception. Arya has gotten pretty good at being sneaky. I hope the writers really didn't suddenly decide to make her this stupid. 
    Me: 36    DH: 37
    Married: 5.27.16
    Baby Boy Due: 3.18.18
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options

Favorite moment?
    Dany and Jon working together! And not seeing Cersei the entire episode.

Least favorite moment?
    Of course the poor dragon :(

Who won the week?
    I hate to say it but the white walkers... shit's about to go down.

Who lost the week?
    Poor Dany :(

NO! And I won't if there are anymore.

Death or an unexpected alliance.
  • Options
    JBcakes08 said: 

Ok, so this is what happened. My coworker told me that the episode got leaked but my husband didn't want to watch it early (we have a Sunday night ritual at this point). So fine, whatever. I was afraid of seeing spoilers but thought I wouldn't see anything honestly. I was on Facebook reading an article about Charlottesville and went to read the comments. The TOP COMMENT because it had the most likes, so it was pushed to the top, was "The Night King kills a dragon." I started screaming and wanted to throw my laptop. So I couldn't even watch the battle scene properly because I knew what was going to happen. I think people who spoil TV/movies should burn in a special circle of Hell. I told my husband if the finale gets leaked I'm watching it with or without him.

Daenerys may be heading south, but it looks like she's about to get 6-8 inches of Snow.

But honestly, I have no idea. Something dumb and then a huge cliffhanger. 

@JBcakes08 - Haha, this could not be more true! I hate people who spoil! And now I'm dying! :D

6-8 inches of Snow... hahahaha!

• Options
    muggle621 said:
    Does anyone else thing maybe Arya and Sansa are putting on this show in a plot against Littlefinger? I am kind of thinking(hoping) their behavior toward each other is an elaborate plan to catch Littlefinger in the act of deception. Arya has gotten pretty good at being sneaky. I hope the writers really didn't suddenly decide to make her this stupid. 
    Yes! I thought the same thing! I also believe Sansa has become more wise so this was seeming very off to me. 
  • Options
    muggle621 said:
    Yes! I thought the same thing! I also believe Sansa has become more wise so this was seeming very off to me. 
    Yuppers. I mean, do we really think that arya would be caught spying so easily? Or that they would be so public with their disagreement? Also it sounded like arya was telling Sansa the whole time when she was doing her whole lying game speech. I think Sansa is going to end up killing littlefinger in the finale, and I can't wait to see it happen. 

I also really really hate the whole jon/dani thing. Not because they are related, I don't mind cerise/Jaime, it wasn't that long ago that it was the norm for relatives in this fantasy world to hook up. It just doesn't feel authentic or natural in any way. It is also kinda boring to watch. Let's get back to the stabbing and leave the romance to Sam! 
  • Options
    @muggle621 Good call with the sister plotting. I thought of your prediction throughout the episode- quality foresight! 
  • Options
    @gh515 This is the first time I actually called it for a future GoT episode ever!!! I was so excited to see this come to fruition. I think I may go ahead and start the new GoT thread so we can talk about it. 
    Me: 36    DH: 37
    Married: 5.27.16
    Baby Boy Due: 3.18.18
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker