TWW Monday 8/21

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP Length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Let's be a little different today: what's your sentence?

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

Re: TWW Monday 8/21

• Loading the player...
  • @thisnthat314 - *hugs* I'm so sorry for the BFN

PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• thisnthat314thisnthat314 member
    edited August 2017
    @izza2 hoping you dont become my af buddy but if you do I will gladly be your donut friend. I will have a peanut butter lowder filled or maybe blueberry cake donut!

edit bc fat fingers
  • @izza2 hoping you dont become my af buddy but if you do I will gladly be your donut friend. I will have a peanut butter lowder filled or maybe blueberry cake donut!

edit bc fat fingers
    Oh my gosh, that sounds so good. 

PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• @thisnthat312 sorry about the temp drop :(

@izza2 I spell it donut. And now I really want one. We got a new place around us that is.so.good.ahhh. I like the vanilla cream filled (not custard). They're so big and sweet that I almost can't finish them... and I have a major sweet too

@nimmle back to back meetings so no good. Sometimes they make my day go faster though.

me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Month/Cycle: 7+2 NTNP

CD/DPO: 20/6

Timing: -4, -2, 0

Typical LP Length: 10-12

Testing: 8/28

R/R: eclipse today...DH is going to try to call out of work. All parking lots are beginning to fill and its barely 7 am.

CS/Q:

I used to date Barack Obama because the voices in my head told me to.

• @thisnthat314 Sorry about your BFN.  
    @izza2  I usually spell it doughnut, I think.  I guess I don't write it that often, come to think of it LOL  I love the Boston cream ones with the chocolate on top and cream in the middle.  Not the icing-y, frosting, whipped cream stuff.  The custard.  Yummmmmmmm   That sucks about your cramps.  
    @nimmle   meetings, ugh.  I have two teleconferences tomorrow, and I'm already dreading them.  
    @catlady1215 I have monitors at work who are people, so I did a double take when I read your Rant LOL  Glad your eye is feeling better!  And I love your sentence, I would definitely lick Obama if I had a chance! He's so dapper and sexy!
    @josie12367 love your SN!  Love the name Josephine and Josie as a NN :)  Sorry about your temp drop.  

Month/Cycle:  5/5

CD/DPO:  24/5 or 6

Timing:  Good-ish

Typical LP Length:  No time to gif right now, sadly.  So I'll just say I have no freakin' clue.

Testing:  I'm with you catlady, I'll try to hold out until early next week, buuuuut.......

R/R:  Rave- it's eclipse day!! I'm totally dorking out over it.  Rant- I totally wasn't thinking about the eclipse a few weeks ago when I scheduled two patients for this morning.  Get to leave right after, though.  

CS/Q:  Nah, I stopped temping over the weekend, hopefully it helps with my sleep and stress level

GTKY: Let's be a little different today: what's your sentence?  I got kicked out of Wal-Mart with Taylor Swift, because I ran out of other things to do. 

Me, 35 Hubs, 32
    Married June 2012
    BFP June 2013- blighted ovum, D&C Aug 2013
    BFP Oct 2013- twins!  A&H born May 2014
    BFP Aug 2017- EDD 5/8/17

• Sorry about the BFN and impending AF @thisnthat314 and @josie12367

I'm still amazed by your self control @izza2  Also donut and doughnut are the same thing.  But I think of doughnuts as fancy donuts.  I love donuts. I could eat them every day.

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 25/11

Timing: good

Typical LP Length: 11 (or so I thought)

Testing: today, BFN. I keep telling myself that its early. I didn't turn a test until 12dpo or 13dpo last time around.

R/R: A headache had me knocked down almost all day yesterday. It came back with a vengence last night and is still lingering.  A headache that won't go away with tylenol is typically my AF symptom.  I'm trying to hold out hope.

CS/Q:

GTKY: Let's be a little different today: what's your sentence?  I took a shower with a gangster because I was horny and because I'm a stripper. Deal with it.  HA!

• Visiting from WTO...no one follow me over!!

@thisnthat314  Sorry about the BFN.  ((Hugs))

@izza2  Love the GTKY!

@charlestonchew  Hope you all survive the eclipse and all of the visitors in your town!
  • @josie12367  I loved that movie!!
  • @thisnthat314 so sorry about your BFN. 
    @izza2 oooo I haven't had a donut in a long time! And by a long time I mean during a PMS binge last cycle hahah. Doughnut and donut is definitely the same.
    @nimmle I know meetings are necessary, but hwne I have too many I feel like I accomplish nothing during the day! Sending you good vibes to get through it!
    @catlady1215 my monitors are EVERYTHING! I actually stole a small TV from one of the bedrooms at my aunts cabin so I can work. FX your monitor doesn't drop dead. 
    @charlestonchew we thought our area would be packed this passed weekend, but traffic wasn't bad. But, still...I'm not leaving the house today! FX you don't have to deal too much with traffic and loads of people today. 
    @sandbar517 yay! Eclipse! We are in path of totality and I'm stoked. :-) My dad is a rocket scientist (I kid you not) so I am expecting an educational experience today lol. 
    @marcus7676 ugh...headache's are the worst. So hard to power through them, FX it improves and isn't AF!
    @josie12367 sorry about your BFN. 

Month/Cycle:  1/1

CD/DPO:  22/9

Timing:  -4, -3, -2, -1, O

Typical LP Length:  meh. Who knows. AF should be showing up anytime after Wednesday...but, it's my first cycle tempting/charting/tracking so I'm not actually sure. 

Testing:  Been on vacation for the last 10 days, heading home tomorrow. Will test Wednesday (if AF doesn't show up first)

R/R:  Rave- Eclipse day! At my Aunt's cabin (in path of totality) and looking forward to it! Rant- Not looking forward to spending 13+ hours in the car with my parents (mostly my mom) driving home on Tuesday. I've had enough vacationing with them this last week to last at least 5 more years hahaha

CS/Q:  Stopped temping once I ovulated because I am on vacation and didn't want to risk my mom finding out we are TTC. 

GTKY: I punched Chuck Norris because I'm a Ninja. 

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 24/7

Timing: Good, I think ha

Typical LP Length: 12 days last month

Testing: Holding out for AF

R/R: Not much, it's Monday. I've worked 7 out of the last 8 days, blah...but eclipse is today which I'm excited about!

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Let's be a little different today: what's your sentence? I wrote a letter to a homeless guy because I'm single. 

ha, I like this GTKY today. Something different!

• @thisnthat314 Sorry to hear of the big BFN
    @izza2 Sorry to hear that AF may be on a way. A donut sounds like a genius idea! I *think* most Americans spell it donut. Doughnut is just too much effort to spell. haha
    @nimmle Your GTKY sentence is hilarious!
    @catlady1215 Glad to hear your eye is getting better!
    @josie12367 Sorry for the BFN
    @charlestonchew Wow, that sounds crazy with the eclipse! Are you in a really good viewing location? My city is in a good spot but I know people heading to KY for viewing.
    @sandbar517 I'm also excited about the eclipse. Hope you get a good view!
    @marcus7676 Sorry to hear about the headach. Hope AF isn't on the way for you.

• @Augusta108, nope, this is my first post on the daily threads.Being out in the woods sounds lovely!
    @bjkay22 I am also partial to a maple donut....have you tried the maple and bacon ones? I didn't think i'd like them, but I love them!
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Month/Cycle: 9/9/, 1/1

CD/DPO: 28/8

Timing: -4, -3, -1, O, +1

Typical LP Length: 12 days

Testing: I did take one yesterday fully knowing it would be a BFN, but it felt good to test. I will test again on Friday. 

R/R: A lot of my meetings today got cancelled! Hurray! But it is cloudy here so I will not be able to see the eclipse. 

CS/Q:

I punched my bathing suit because I ran out of other things to do.

BFP #1 1/4/14  |  Diagnosed with Trisomy 13 at 12 weeks 3/6/14  |  MMC 3/21/14  |   D&C 3/24/14
    BFP #2 7/1/14  |  DS born March 2015
    BFP#3 5/22/17 | MC 6/17/17 at 7w3d
  • @josie12367 nah I'm afraid it will ruin maple and or bacon for me hahaha. I'll keep my breakfast food in their separate categories!

@jennycolada I missed the part about starting a new job! Good luck! First days are so full of info but so exciting! 
  • Period officially started. Womp womp.
    I'll be stalking y'all and keeping FX for testers. :smile:

PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• @thisnthat314 and Josie12367 Sorry for the BFN. Hugs
    @izza2 enjoy your doughnut!! I love the bavarian or boston cream (depends where in the US you are, its the pudding type filling not that fluffy whipped cream kind). Or sprinkles always makes me happy. We also have a Hurts Donut here, and their flavors are insane! I spell it both ways, donut if I am in a rush, 
    @nimmle I have not seen GOT either, so I too am avoiding anything related to that! And sorry about the meetings, hopefully the go by quickly and you get a break for lunch!
    @catlady1215 GL holding out! And glad to hear you eye is feeling better. 
    @charlestonchew and @sandbar517  Are you in an area where there is the full eclipse? 
    @marcus7676 Sorry for the BFN. 11dpo is early, FX for you!
    @doxiemoxie212 I have not seen GOT yet, but I am so excited to watch it tonight! Sorry for the temp drop, hopefully it is just a little dip. 
    @kperrucci Enjoy the eclipse!!
    @jennycolada Yay for high temps, FX for you! And enjoy your first day at your new job. 
    @bjkay22 welcome!
    @jaylii Enjoy the eclipse, hopefully the day goes fast for you.

BFP #1 1/4/14  |  Diagnosed with Trisomy 13 at 12 weeks 3/6/14  |  MMC 3/21/14  |   D&C 3/24/14
  • @funkymooncow IMO any excuse to test early, test early. Not sure if this is the most "logical" answer but it's how I reason with myself-I try not to test early unless I have a reason and I would call that a reason. But I think you have to ask yourself if it's worth the potential stress of a negative (and the stress of wondering if it's really a negative or just too early) VS being prepared/able to relax (ish) on your trip. I hope that makes sense, although it's not much of an "answer." (Also after all my lurking I'm a honestly a little afraid to offend/step on toes so if I do please let me know, I am new and trying to be careful but still helpful! 

• @Funkymooncow I would test before you leave. Last time around, I was flying to London the day AF was expected to arrive. I tested early to avoid any issues. 
  • Thanks @bjkay22 and @marcus7676 good advice!
    I think I probably will test - I asked my hubby who was as helpful as always: 'don't test as you'll only be disappointed when it's negative which it probably will be'. Guess I'm the optimistic one in our marriage lol

• @funkymooncow hahah well I guess balance in a marriage is a good thing! My husband and I are both stupidly optimistic (not just about TTC, about literally everything) and it doesn't really make anything any easier hahah 
  • @josie12367 so sorry about the BFN

@charlestonchew hope your hub was able to stay home from the crazy!

@sandbar517 good call on stopping temping. I always say I should.. then don't lol

@marcus7676 so sorry about the BFN.

@doxiemoxie212 hugs for the temp drop. but its not near the CL so you're still in!

@kperrucci sorry to hear vacay is almost over. they're never long enough. but hope you have an easy drive with the parents!

@jennycolada have a great first day!

@bjkay22 lol yes, don't let the husband see your gtky!

@jaylii your work scheduled exhausted ME! get some rest!

@labgrand2012 lol 'felt good to test' I know exactly what you mean. feels good to scratch that itch even knowing the result will most likely be neg. I'm trying to push that itch aside for a bit!

@funkymooncow I'd def test wed. but I'm an early tester anyway!

me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Lol, donuts and doughnuts are definitely the same, just different spellings :lol:

I had a chocolate donut this morning and then bought Bavarian cream cake because H wanted cake today.

PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• @labgrand2012, I wasn't in the path of totality but thought it was really cool anyway.  The past few days have been nuts, can't wait to get back to my desktop so I can catch up!  FX for anyone testing and sorry for the AFs and BFNs :(

Me, 35 Hubs, 32
    Married June 2012
    BFP June 2013- blighted ovum, D&C Aug 2013
    BFP Oct 2013- twins!  A&H born May 2014
    BFP Aug 2017- EDD 5/8/17

• ::WTO lurking::
    @labgrand2012 I am,eating a maple bacon bar from Hurt's right now!!!

MH & I  are give doughnut people.  I tend to think of 'donut' as the type from gas stations.  (Hurt's has challenged this, though!)

• @jrm_14 I have not had the maple bacon one yet, I have to build myself up to that one. I love their andies candies and twix. I wish they did them in smaller sizes so I could just buy a whole bunch, kind of like donut holes but all the fun flavors! Yum!
  • @labgrand2012 the maple bacon is my favorite.  MH & I  get a few doughnuts and split them so we can try more.  I love the pink lemonade one, too. The andies one is pretty fantastic!