2nd Trimester
Options

No baby bump ??

simplyelaineesimplyelainee member
edited August 2017 in 2nd Trimester
Hello I'm new to the bump and also a newly to motherhood. So I'm currently 15w3d and my belly is somewhere between normal and almost chubby. I'm 5'3 140lbs. In the morning it's really noticeable cause it'll stick straight out right under my belly button. But it'll vary throughout the day. This is my first pregnancy did anyone else experience this?? I'm sorry it's just I don't feel pregnant. 

Re: No baby bump ??

• Options
    Hello I'm new to the bump and also a newly to motherhood. So I'm currently 15w3d and my belly is somewhere between normal and almost chubby. I'm 5'3 140lbs. In the morning it's really noticeable cause it'll stick straight out right under my belly button. But it'll vary throughout the day. This is my first pregnancy did anyone else experience this?? I'm sorry it's just I don't feel pregnant. 
    I didn't have a visible bump until 27 weeks.  It's normal to not be showing too much at 15 weeks. 
  • Options
    I didn't show with my first until around 7 months, I think around 6 months with my second.

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm about the same height/weight as you and currently going on 23 weeks. I really didn't start 'showing' until about 19-20 weeks. Still it isn't noticable unless I have on a form fitting shirt. This is also my first pregnancy and I was worried that baby wasn't growing enough because I wasn't showing, however she was perfect at our last ultrasound! 
  • Options
    I didn't show with my first until around 7 months, I think around 6 months with my second.
    Same. I'm a teacher and made it to 6 months both times before I said anything to my high schoolers...and they still didn't believe me. I popped at the end, but still never got very big. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker