1st Trimester

These mood swings are taking over

This is my second pregnancy and it is still very early, I am only 6 weeks. With my first I found out I was pregnant very early as well and had sore boobs, not much mood swings, larger appetite, but with this one I am the opposite. Barley hungry, no tenderness, and constant mood swings. I have been so stressed out with just life and work I am just so worried about my stress level and losing the baby:( We are just so excited for this second baby and planned it all and then I got pregnant and I am a hormonal mess and overly stressed. I need some mom advice and to know if anyone else has experienced this? 

Re: These mood swings are taking over

• I'm a FTM so I don't have a lot of advice to give you, but I know exactly what you're going through. We just have to trust our bodies and stay positive! 

And everything makes me cry. I was watching "deal or no deal" and started sobbing. 
  • I started crying because my husband wouldn't rub my feet. I told him I don't know why he hates me! Lol Sorry, I don't have advice for you. But we're in this together! 
  • Loading the player...
  • I am with you on the mood swings, I yelled at my hubby for forgetting cucumbers in the salad (I was also approximately 6 weeks), 8 weeks now and cry at the drop of the hat. It's my first pregnancy and I feel nuts half the time. I was on Cipralex prior to trying and just asked my doctor to put me back on them because I felt like I was pushing my hubby away. I also find going for walks helps me feel connected more to baby and grounded (I also sleep better which helps my mood when I get out). Hope that helps but I am with you all the way - if anyone has suggestions I would also greatly appreciate them!
  • I just told my husband I hate the people upstairs and wanted to throw cheese at them! Hormones are so weird!! This baby makes me unrationally angry! She's gonna be a spit fire like her mama!!