Pregnant after a Loss
Options

PGAL Check-In: Week of Aug 14th

nmd9168nmd9168 member
edited August 2017 in Pregnant after a Loss
Good morning PGAL mommies! Hope you're hanging in there. If you're new, always feel free to jump in, but you can also create your own intro thread for more info about yourself. Stay strong and Have a wonderful week!!

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments coming up?

How are you feeling emotionally/physically?

What's the next milestone you're looking forward to?

Rants/Raves/Questions:

GTKY: Have you played music for your baby yet? (or are you considering it?) What type of music do you/would you play?
Me: 28 DH: 29
Married: 4-25-2014
TTC: March 2015
BFP: 2-18-16
Confirmed MMC: 3-31-16
D&C: 4-2-16
TTCAL: May 2016
IUI: 5/13/17-Femara and Trigger, POAS 5/27/17 BFP 5/27/17

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: PGAL Check-In: Week of Aug 14th

• Options
    How far along are you? 15 weeks, 1 day

How big is baby? The size of an orange, an avacado, a box of crayons??? ( 4 inches)

Appointments coming up? Aug 28 (Prenatal Check-up) Sept 11 (Anatomy scan)

How are you feeling emotionally/physically? Emotionally, I'm anxious and also a little more likely to "fly off of the handle" (as my husband has mentioned). Physically, the usual tired and very weirdly, my boobs have started to hurt again.

What's the next milestone you're looking forward to? I'm looking forward to the anatomy scan. I can't wait to find out if the baby is a boy or girl. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: Well, I already posted a rant in a separate post. My MIL is very very rude. Also, my mom's baby shower planning is stressing me out still. I wish that I didn't have to have one. 

GTKY: Have you played music for your baby yet? (or are you considering it?) What type of music do you/would you play? I haven't played any music, but I'm singing all of the time. I'm sure baby can hear me. I sing a lot of different stuff, but lately I've been listening to The Beatles and Coheed and Cambria.
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 4-25-2014
    TTC: March 2015
    BFP: 2-18-16
    Confirmed MMC: 3-31-16
    D&C: 4-2-16
    TTCAL: May 2016
    IUI: 5/13/17-Femara and Trigger, POAS 5/27/17 BFP 5/27/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 12 weeks

How big is baby? A plum...or a half eaten corndog  :p

Appointments coming up? Next week.  This week, though, I am waiting to see if I am team Blue or Pink! 

How are you feeling emotionally/physically? Emotionally---anxious (as usual).  I am really hoping that my ultrasound next weeks shows my SCH bleed getting smaller or gone.  Physically... m/s still comes and goes.  Tired mid-day and lots of lower back pain. 

What's the next milestone you're looking forward to? Another healthy ultrasound next week! 

Rants/Raves/Questions:

GTKY: Have you played music for your baby yet? (or are you considering it?) What type of music do you/would you play?  I sing a lot to my toddler--so baby #2 will get to listen to that.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you?  20 Weeks!

How big is baby? Baby boy is the size of a banana

Appointments coming up? This Friday.  I have a followup appointment with my OB

How are you feeling emotionally/physically? For now happy.  My husband and I had a short mini-babymoon staycation along the CA coast and it was nice getting in some vitamin-sea and fresh air!  I didn't want to leave.  I've been a little bit more active with cooking and moving around, but I get tired and hungry quickly.

What's the next milestone you're looking forward to? I'm looking forward to feeling more of baby's movements and reaching my 3rd trimester.  I have an anterior placenta, so supposedly some of baby's movements are muffled.  I do feel some movements here and there and it gets be excited when I do!  I especially feel movement after having eaten or drunk something cold, sitting down, or lying down.

Rants/Raves/Questions: I am excited to post my gender reveal!  My husband and I made a short video on our staycation but he wants to make a different video for himself.  Hopefully after he's done, we can post our videos at the same time! 

GTKY: Have you played music for your baby yet? (or are you considering it?) What type of music do you/would you play? My husband loves playing music all the time, so I'm guessing baby hears it as well!  He plays a random mix from country, to hip hop, R&B, and reggae.
    **~About Me~**
    Married: 06/13/16
    BFP: 10/25/16     MMC: 01/24/17 (12 weeks)
    BFP: 04/23/17     Due Date: 01/01/18
  • Options
    ivdrivdr member
    How far along are you? 
    5w 3d
    How big is baby? 
    The size of an orange seed
    Appointments coming up?
    Dating US next friday 25th 

I had a mc in March at 5w3d.....I have been petrified the last week that it is going to happen again. I feel so blessed to be able to provide a sibling for my ds....it's just so hard not to stress about losing this precious bean inside me.

12 wks!

Rants/Raves/Questions:

I am currently still nursing my 21 mth old at night. I have been trying to wean him, but he gets so upset. 
      My question is, is it imperitive that I wean him? Considering a previous loss?

GTKY: Have you played music for your baby yet? (or are you considering it?) What type of music do you/would you play?

I haven't yet, but my partner used to play the guitar and sing to my ds, when I was pregnant last time. It would be great to do it again this time! He plays Ed Sheeran, bob Marley and others...quite the musician:)

• Options
    How far along are you? 
    12 weeks and 5 days
    How big is baby? 
    A lime?
    Appointments coming up?
    Nt scan on tues (a little last minute)
    Tired but less tired than before.
    The u/s of course
    Rants/Raves/Questions:
    Insurance companies are a complete scam and they are running the show right now. I have to be sent to an out of network hospital to get my NT scan and bloodwork done. The want pre-approval before my appointment on tues. Obviously not going to happen. Not looking forward to these bills.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 8+6

How big is baby? 1/2 a Lego

Appointments coming up? None (1 week though, 1st midwife appt) 

How are you feeling emotionally/physically? just vascillating between nauseous and tired and food still does not excite me.

What's the next milestone you're looking forward to? 1st appointment 

Rants/Raves/Questions:
    Rant - see above

GTKY: Have you played music for your baby yet? (or are you considering it?) What type of music do you/would you play? That little baby is listening to whatever I'm listening to...and I'm sure bearing with me singing all the time.
    Me: 39 <3  DP: 49
    TTC since Jan 2017
    BFP #2 7/11/17 | EDD 3/24/18
    BFP #1 5/2/17 | EDD 1/12/18 | MC 5/18/17

Pregnancy Ticker