November 2017 Moms

Weekly Ticker Change 8/7/17-8/13/17

1. How far along are you? And how big is baby?

2. Appointments this week?

3. How are you feeling this week?

4. Rants/Raves/Questions

5. GTKY: Why did you decide to join this BMB?
It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility

Re: Weekly Ticker Change 8/7/17-8/13/17

• Loading the player...
  • 1. How far along are you? And how big is baby?
    24 weeks - size of a cantaloupe
    Progesterone shot, ultrasound and 24 week checkup tomorrow 
    pregnancy wise ok. Now if I could knock this pneumonia/bronchitis that would be wonderful. 
    4. Rants/Raves/Questions

I stumbled upon The Bump when pregnant with my first and decided to try it out again with this one because it's nice to be around a bunch of other people who know what you're going through. So far this BMB has been a much better experience than my first BMB. I do wish more people stuck around until a little further along. 
    27 weeks today. Lettuce

No appointment this week. 

I'm ok this week except I have a cold which is making things difficult. This little guy is very active this week. 

4. Rants/Raves/Questions
    I'm excited for third trimester but ready for the indigestion to leave me alone. 

I wanted to connect with other moms that are due the same month as me. 
    26 weeks, Kale

I had an unexpected appointment on Tuesday after a horrible day at work. Something felt off and I needed the poison ivy and full body allergic reaction to be taken care of. Midwife took some blood and urine to make sure nothing else was going on. I was placed on a steroid taper, im on day 2 of it and feel so much better. 

Much better now. A little sore from walking, we are on vacation. Took 7 hours to drive 3 yesterday cause DH forgot his wallet and we found out 2 hours in. It's ok. I did it last year. 

4. Rants/Raves/Questions
    So many baby showers already happening and I don't even think it's crossed my mom or my MILs mind. 

needed people to talk to who were going through the same thing and to vent about DH or life about. 
  • @MaximumEffort My best friends are throwing mine with help from my mom and SILs. Why don't you just ask them if they're planning on throwing one. Maybe they are and it's a surprise or they thought someone else would throw one and don't realize no one has stepped up 
  • @MaximumEffort my mom didn't think about throwing my shower until after I asked her if she wanted to come to the one SIL is throwing in Canada. (We don't live near either of our families) She was assuming my friends back home were throwing one and they were assuming she was doing it so finally she asked me if it was something I would have wanted. She's taken over now with the help of other SIL and my BFF 
    BFP #1: 1.22.16                 MMC: 2.29.16 ( tetrasomy 11, partial deletion 1, XXX) D&C: 3.2.16
    BFP #2: 4.14.16                 CP: 4.17.16
    BFP #3: 6.10.2016             CP: 6.17.16
    RE appt: 6.27.2016- saline sono all clear
    Progenity: + carrier Tay-Sachs, Gaucher's, hemachromatosis. DH: carrier Alpha 1 anti-trypsin
    PCOS, hypothyroid, MTHFR, hx of LEEP in 2006
    Clomid + TI Cycle #1: 50mg Trigger 8.24.2016- BFN
    Clomid 75mg + IUI#1 9.25.2016- BFP #4 10/6
    Beta #1 15   Beta #2 38    Beta #3- 71     beta #4 171   Beta # 5- 21  Natural MC 10/21
    HSG- clear
    IVF Jan 2017
    Egg Retrieval 1.22.17: 32 eggs retrieved,29 mature, 24 fertilized, 14 to blastocyst for biopsy
    PGS results: 4 PGS normal 2 XX, 2 XY
    FET: 3.13.2017 for 2 PGS embryos
    Beta#1: 3.24.2017......... 78; Beta # 2 241; Beta #3 4198
    Baby BOY due 11.29.2017

• My MIL mentioned that I better let het throw me one and then haven't heard about it since. I even told her that we finally started our registry (like 2 weeks ago) but I don't think she took the bait. Really though, even my bridal shower was a last minute throw together with my mom sending out incorrect invitations instead of allowing my maid of honor to do it. As annoying as it sounds of like a proper put together shower of some sort.  
  • 1. How far along are you? And how big is baby? 27 weeks 

2. Appointments this week? No

3. How are you feeling this week? Hard to get comfortable. Sitting, standing, lying, nothing is great. 

4. Rants/Raves/Questions 
    At the end of a two week trip (staying different places every few nights) and really excited to get back to my own bed in a few days (these hard ones have been killing my hips)

5. GTKY: Why did you decide to join this BMB? I wanted to hear the experiences of people at a similar stage of pregnancy and have a place to check in and ask questions. 
  • 1. How far along are you? And how big is baby? 24 weeks ; cantaloupe

2. Appointments this week? Had my 24 week this morning. My urine tested positive for sugar which made me really nervous. They did a blood test and it was 75 which they said was low/normal so I'm really hopeful for a normal glucose test in 4 weeks!
    Also got to schedule my C section! Feels real now!

3. How are you feeling this week? large and uncomfortable. Getting harder to bend down and do simple things like help DD put her shoes on. 

4. Rants/Raves/Questions 
    Happy to have my C scheduled even though he will likely come early and I'm planning to go for a vbac in that case. Just nice to have a "final" date. 

I wanted to be part of a community of moms who were having similar experiences. I joined late due to HG. I had lurked here and there but I was too sick to participate and also felt sorry for myself because I wasn't excited or doing anything except laying on the couch, puking or sleeping. I'm so happy to be here now!

• @mymulligan oh no, hope you'll pass your glucose test! 
    4 years TTC (Unexplained)
    2014: 3 IUIs Failed
    2014: IVF #1 succeed- Baby Boy Born 2015
    2017: IVF #2 Jan Cycle - BFP! EDD 11/2/17

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. How far along are you? And how big is baby? 25 weeks! Napa cabbage

2. Appointments this week? none until the end of the month. 

3. How are you feeling this week? starting to feel more and more uncomfortable. Sleeping has been rough.  Thanks to @YesOuiCan I ordered a belly support belt and hope that will help.  

4. Rants/Raves/Questions still excited about my trip to Iowa to see my family.  

5. GTKY: Why did you decide to join this BMB?  I was so anxious due to my loss history I just wanted a supportive community and I have really enjoyed getting to know everyone. 
  • 1. How far along are you? And how big is baby? 25 weeks today. Size of a cauliflower or a napa cabbage.

2. Appointments this week? None this week, but I have my glucose check, an ultrasound, and reg appointment on Monday.

3. How are you feeling this week? Tired! And the heartburn is getting a little ridiculous. 

4. Rants/Raves/Questions Have I mentioned heartburn?? 

5. GTKY: Why did you decide to join this BMB? Like @amber0529, I also kind of stumbled upon the bump with my last baby when I was like 6 or 7 months along and it was clear they didn't take kindly to new people lol, so I wanted to make sure I started earlier this time! Being older, all of my friends are done having babies so I wanted to have a place to talk pregnancy and hopefully develop some relationships with a diverse group of ladies.
  • 1. How far along are you? And how big is baby? 26 weeks today

2. Appointments this week? not until the end of the month

3. How are you feeling this week? I've been sleeping better the last few nights. That usually signals a growth spurt!

4. Rants/Raves/Questions
    I will hit third trimester this week! DH is finally getting into the swing of things and has said he's ready to join in on the nesting... but he thinks of it as an excuse to throw things of mine away if he doesn't like them. Haha... I'm donating a bunch of stuff and patiently waiting for people to pick it up.

Well, I joined TB because my sister was on TK and TN and she was really sensitive about me being KU since she had a partial hysterectomy after her second child due to some issues. I really liked the women on TTGP and the August '17 BMB, so I decided to give it a shot here. It's sad that this board was never really that active aside from a core few people, especially when I see August is still going, but I'm gonna keep trying! And I'm happy with who is here!  ;)
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
    25 weeks - cauliflower 

Just a regular appt on Tuesday. Glucose test coming up in the next few weeks!! 

My hips are beginning to hurt pretty bad. After sitting for an extended period of the standing up, it's difficult for me to walk without any pain. My back pain hasn't gone away either. Yesterday I was having some pains and cramping that did not go away. They were pretty intense. Still having some cramping today but it's much better. 

4. Rants/Raves/Questions 
    Just a rave that we are progressing on the nursery. This is a big feat for me because I am the biggest procrastinator that exists! 

I thought it would be a neat way to share in this experience with others who are due around the same time. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @cwalker042 Are you seeing a chiropractor? I highly recommend one.

• NYTino24 said:
    @cwalker042 Are you seeing a chiropractor? I highly recommend one.
    No, I've never gone to one. I'm one of those people who don't go to doctors unless I'm dying. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited August 2017
    @cwalker042 Well you don't sound comfortable, that's for sure! Mine does heat first, massage, and then adjustment. Stats show chiro can help with faster labor and with flipping breech babies. :) (I go due to scoliosis, a herniated disc, and a twice operated on shoulder.)

• NYTino24 said:
    @cwalker042 Well you don't sound comfortable, that's for sure! Mine does heat first, massage, and then adjustment. Stats show chiro can help with faster labor and with flipping breech babies. :) (I go due to scoliosis, a herniated disc, and a twice operated on shoulder.)
    I'm definitely not comfortable at all. Maybe I'll look into it. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @cwalker042 Let me know how it goes! They should have special tables that lower near the belly and they won't adjust your lower half.