Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Transition to room

hello all, 
my ds is 8 weeks old and we put him in his own room last night as he has been sleeping 7-8 hours for about a week and half. We did the same with my first ds. However, he did wake up at 3:00 and I had to feed him. I don't know if I should bring him back in my room or if it's just the transition? Thoughts? Thanks!!!

Re: Transition to room

• hello all, 
    my ds is 8 weeks old and we put him in his own room last night as he has been sleeping 7-8 hours for about a week and half. We did the same with my first ds. However, he did wake up at 3:00 and I had to feed him. I don't know if I should bring him back in my room or if it's just the transition? Thoughts? Thanks!!!
    You might want to change your user name to something other than your email for your internet safety.

As for the 3am wake up, it could be a phase or he could be hungry. At 2 months my little one was still waking several times a night. It's up to you if you want to keep him in his room or bring him back into yours. Maybe give it a few more nights and make sure there's a comfy place to feed him there.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • How do I change how do I change my name? 
  • Loading the player...
  • You'll go to my account and there should be a link for username.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::