Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 8/8

Well it's far too early but I'm up, might as well get this show on the road! 

Month/cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP Length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Do you already live in your dream home? 

Re: TWW Tuesday 8/8

• Loading the player...
  • @lee^2 I'm so sorry to hear about your friends, that is so tough.  I hope it's amicable, especially if any kids are involved.

@BusinessWife FX TWW goes by quickly and you can get started :) I would LOVE to live in an old farmhouse, that's awesome.

@nitnat007 jealous of your long weekend! Did you do anything in particular?  Or just spend and extra day at home?  Good job starting the day off with a workout :)

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• @lurvleybunchococonuts - She is going to be moving to Texas at the end of this month pending a job of course, or at the end of September.
    Me: 34 DH: 33
    DD: 07/19/18
    EDD: 06/22/22
  • @lurvleybunchococonuts I love your attitude towards it. Your post is hilarious 
  • @fishsticks-n-custard - She's planning on moving to the Dallas area! And Ew for old that old milk cup! My DH will leave things in containers that he's used, unwashed, and then I have to open it up. GROSS!!
  • @lurvleybunchococonuts I only saw your responses earlier-not your first post.  But still, hi :)

@nitnat007 We have a hill in our backyard MH complains about mowing.  We have been in our home for slightly over 2 years now!  Our neighborhood sounds a lot like @fishsticks-n-custard 's.  Except we don't live in Texas!

@ajsanders-2 GL to both your sister & husband!

• jrm_14jrm_14 member
    edited August 2017
    @futbol0401. Ha, my sister has fed my POAS craze. She gave me a bag each of OPKs and HPTs.
    @fishsticks-n-custard. I have a Prime delivery of another brand coming tomorrow.  They seemed just as cheap as Wondofo.  Link in spoiler.  (Hopefully it doesn't take you to my personal Amazon page.  Ha)
    Edit:  words.

• @jrm_14 Oohh I use that brand for OPK's and like them. I have not seemed to have any issues/false readings etc thus far. 
  • @futbol0401 Not sentimental to me per se but
    *TW*
    Just one of her favorite sippies so I think there would have been epic tears if it went in the trash. 
    *end TW*

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• edited August 2017
    @ajsander-2 Cool! FX for her :) If I recall correctly you're in WI? (Apologies if not).  Hopefully you'll both be able to visit often

@fishsticks-n-custard I'm on team throw away the cup too LMAO :D Good for you on cleaning it though.  Your neighborhood sounds awesome!  ETA: everytime I see your siggy it makes me smile and think we'd get along pretty good IRL.  Billy Madison is hilarious and one of DH's favorite movies, we watch it all the time.  That is one of my favorite parts of the movie too :D

@nitnat007 you are way more motivated than me on a day off ;)  I would have spent the day in my pj's reading a book

@jnmiller324 No clue on the FMU wake up thing... I would think it depends on when you go to sleep?  If you have been asleep longer when you wake up in the middle of the night vs how long it is before your alarm goes off, I might just use the middle of the night pee :)

@futbol0401 Ugh... that sucks about your family stuff.  Family can be so aggravating!  Sounds like you had a nice time with your mom though :)  I doubt it, but FX too, we've HIO more than in previous cycles so it hasn't been "lazy" in that sense, but I haven't really been doing any tracking.  So we'll see.

ETA: more tags

@dragonette505 YAY for having O'd :)  That's great that you love your home, it sounds so cute!  Do you have a garden? I have a container garden which I 1/2 love 1/2 hate this year 

@stalkinghorse lol, glad I could be some inspiration.  That's the feeling of it all today, it might be a WTF was I thinking in a week or so :P  Not much I do about it now though so might as well just try to relax and not get all bonkers stressing about it. Glad you had fun at your competition aside from the being tossed off and landing in poo part.  Glad you're okay.  Horses creep me out, but good for you with it!  I'll just watch (maybe) from far far away :D  

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• Month/cycle: 14/5

CD/DPO: 33/12

Timing: -4, -3, -2, -1 

Typical LP Length: ~14

Testing: *all the TWs* 

Yesterday (11dpo) I took a test, and got a light line - woo! Retested today, and the line is still there, but fainter than yesterday. I've also spotted a little, and have started cramping, so it's looking like this is a CP :'( I'm going to retest again tomorrow. 

Please excuse me if this type of news (both positive and negative) is inappropriate on this thread. 

R/R: See above. Visiting my inlaws this week, who are wonderful, but not sharing anything about TTC with them. 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Do you already live in your dream home? Nope. We love our place - it's perfect for the two of us, but no room to grow. We're planning to buy a bigger place next spring.

Me: 33, DH: 36
    Married and TTC since 6/2016
  • edited August 2017
    @lizeybee ah man, that's rough.  I'm not sure either about the etiquette per se, but the TW + putting it in a spoiler seems pretty safe to me?  If it turns out not being a CP and you are KU I dunno though? *shrug* Maybe someone who has been around longer might now better. DH & I have only shared with a few people that we're TTC.  Hope you have fun seeing your in laws.  FX for you that it's not a CP and just your body being weird. 

ETA: spelling
    2nd ETA: I totally meant to end my post with *all the creepy internet hugs* and didn't.  Either way, hugs girl!

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• Visiting from WTO  :)

@BusinessWife. The old farmhouse seems like a very peaceful place to live.  I would love to live on more land!

@lurvleybunchococonuts. Your posts always crack me up.  You have the best sense of humor...I'm thinking maybe you need a blog! 

@stalkinghorse. Glad the Sonoma trip went well, but I'm sorry about the whole getting thrown off into a pile of manure part! :o

@fishsticks-n-custard   Yucky!! Leftover milk sippy cups are the worst...honestly, I toss them if it's been more than a day or so.   :#

@lizeybee   I'm sorry. ((Creepy internet hugs)).  Hoping you can enjoy the visit with your ILs.

• @lurvleybunchococonuts Ha, I think we'd get along IRL too. I have to admit I haven't seen Billy Madison in years. I was googling good movie insults and it popped up. I remember cracking up at that scene, plus it's totally something I would say in real life, so I was done.

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @fishsticks-n-custard I mean........she didn't even realize it was missing, did she??? 0:)

Sidenote: I'm a bit of a jerk.....but I coach 12yo boys (since they were 8yo boys), and like to call kids out on the flaws in their logic.  DSS is learning that one the hard way after claiming he vacuumed our room (he did upstairs, I did downstairs, because he wanted to trade)..... problem being: we had 4 laundry baskets that were blocking vacuum-access to 90% of our room.  They were unmoved....

@stalkinghorse my DF is PISSED, to say the least (it was a group chat with the 3 of us, where all this went down).  I'm more worried about the fact that this is COMPLETELY out of character for him (almost "in character" for SIL, but she has never hit this low), so enlisted my oldest brother and my sister to see if they can find out what is going on with him.  We have a family hx of addiction issues, and he had an issue with alcohol in the past, but straightened up..... hoping it is not anything along those lines...

Me: 26  DF: 34  DS: 11

TTC since May 2017, first cycle (medicated) with IUI August 2017 using SD

• @lurvleybunchococonuts - Yes I am in WI. I really hope so, depending on the time of year it can be pretty cheap to fly there!
  • lizeybeelizeybee member
    edited August 2017
    @lurvleybunchococonuts @dukestar5 Thank you both. I don't want to trigger people here or bum out the KU ladies crew, so will probably lay low until things are definitive one way or the other. 

ETA: there may be dudes on the BMBs, and also I like alliteration. 
    Me: 33, DH: 36
    Married and TTC since 6/2016
  • @ajdanders-2. MH &I are going to WI in Sept!  We are planning things to do and have hit a roadblock. I.e.: I'm planning and got sick of it.  :/
  • @jrm_14 - Where in WI will you be??
  • @lurvleybunchococonuts I think if I spent as much time strategizing the HIO and less on the when the heck am I ovulating, what is this CM, I think I would be better off. I mean, THAT'S what makes the babies after all!!! I agree with @dukestar5, you need a blog!
    @lizeybee oh gosh, I'm so sorry and keeping everything crossed that everything is actually ok and your body is being a little weird. Never thought I would pray for a weird body, but either way creepy internet hugs...
    @dragonette505 glad you O-ed and get to be on this board after a month, that's a long time to linger. It looks like Sunday to me as well on your chart, especially if you felt the ovulation pain...but then again, I am no doctor and do not play one on the internet. FX you get stronger confirmation signals asap! 

• @dukestar5 & @stalkinghorse lol I'm glad I could make you guys laugh.  It's nice to know others "get" my humor :)  But I'm totally laughing and imaging the look DH would make if I started blogging, he says I never shut up as it is, I'm really not that interesting, but thanks for the compliment :)    

@lizeybee I suppose I never really thought about a dude being on here... I suppose there's no real reason why they couldn't be, but I've never seen one... I feel like it'd be similar to spotting a mythical creature, men? on TB? That's just silliness ;) JK obviously.  

@jrm_14 ooo! I'm in WI too, where in the state are you going?  I'm sure we would have lots of suggestions :) I believe some of the more recent grads @looeeze & @becausescience are too (if I recall correctly) 

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• nitnat007nitnat007 member
    edited August 2017

@futbol0401 I feel you on the family politics. Had some of my own over the weekend and its tough to handle when people are seeming to be over dramatic about simple issues. FX that it gets sorted out quickly. Really glad to hear that you got to spend time with your mom. I am sure that it meant a great deal to her that you guys made the effort. 

@dragonette505 Yay for O!! Glad to see you over here now. I also felt like I got O pain the day after FF told me I O'ed, as well as a +OPK the following day as well. Must be something in the air. FX that the timing is right for your priming etc. Your places sounds lovely!

@stalkinghorse Glad that you had a great weekend with the show. Except for the poop! I used to work with a show jumping barn many moons ago and did the circuit with them (although I do not really ride myself) love working with horses, and animals in general.  And again your spoiler is showing my chart, I do not know what is going on with that. I see a 4dpo chart and I know that you are 10dpo? Sigh.....sometimes IT stuff makes my head hurt. 

@lizeybee Really FX that it is just a weird glitch and that you get your BFP. (hugs)

ETA comment

@lurvleybunchococonuts Full disclosure, the motivation only lasted for about 2 hours and then the remainder of the afternoon was spent on the sofa watching Netflix and bumping, so don't give me too much credit.  :p

• @jrm_14 I'm too lazy to check in today but I believe Wondfo and Easy@Home are secretly just the same exact product with two different brand names. I love them. So cheap. 

• @lurvleybunchococnuts I'll move my WI discussion over to randoms so I don't clog this thread :)

• @lurvleybunchococonuts teach me your chill ways! I wanna attempt not charting and obsessing next cycle...
    @fishsticks-n-custard my husband would never have cleaned that cup either...lol
    @lizeybee  I'd say keep testing, keep your hopes up you're not put till you're out!
    @futbol0401 families are tricky, I always thought when me and my sisters grew up we'd get along...like in movies. So not like the movies! 
    @BusinessWife been lurking and following your IVF story and wanna say good luck!! Go get em babies in ya!
  • @nitnat007 GAH, technology. I think my whole process for putting in my chart is flawed. I wonder why it grabs yours. Does your chart show if I just link to my chart?

[spoiler] https://fertilityfriend.com/home/6baf03 [/spoiler]

I'm really sorry about that!!! So cool that you worked with a barn, that is super rad!!! 

• Month/cycle:2/2

CD/DPO: 27/9

Timing: -4,-1 (thought I would O on day 14 but it was late on day 18)

Typical LP Length: 11-12

Testing: already did in case all my OPKs were wrong and I did O on day 14... my temps were all over the place this month. BFN

R/R: rant: this site reloads all the time on my iPad, I wanna post more but get sooo frustrated so I mostly lurk!

Rave: going to get my antidepressants refilled tomorrow, I did 2 full months without and my depression is back, bad! This was such a hard decision for me to make but I know for me, taking clonazepam/ sedatives regularly is muuuch worse than antidepressants. Also I reaaally would like to sleep. Insomnia sucks. 

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: Do you already live in your dream home? We bought our condo about 4 years ago and we thought prices were insane then. Buying has gone up about 25%. So, we thought we'd have this as our starter and in a few years move again, not at these prices! Haha we could sell high, but we'd also be buying high. Concentrating now on staying put, decorating and making this home cozy and lovely. My dream house Pinterest board is where it's at tho! Haha