July 2017 Moms

Anyone still carrying on?

So happy for all the new mamas, but a tinge jealous as I saw my due date go by and no baby yet. Anyone still here with a bump? 
Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone still carrying on?

• I am! But my due date isnt for another week. My RCS is set for Wednesday though so have an end date. Sorry you're still waiting @plumpous
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• 40+4 today.... still waiting with no signs it's ever going to happen.  Booked in for a foley bulb induction Wednesday with hopes of having this baby in my arms by Thursday.  Fingers crossed I get my vbac.  So uncomfortable!
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• Loading the player...
  • I am:) I was due on the 20th. Hoping to go into labor before my midwife induces me! I'm feeling good but I'm ready to get her out
  • 40+5 here!  I'd like him to come on his own.  Induction scheduled for next Saturday. NST and Dr appointment on Monday. I'm feeling alright but I hate waiting!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Still here- 39 weeks but expecting to go past my due date like I did with DD1 (41+2).  Hang in there, mamas, we will all be there in a couple of weeks!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Due the 26th. Surprised to be here still since Aiden came early, but no sign of much happening soon.

• Today is my due date. Two different OBs were so sure I would give both early but nope. Still baby is holding on for dear life.  
  • Due the 28th and still trucking along. My OB thought I would go early, but I'm not showing any signs of anything happening. 
  • Today is my due date and I'm still trucking along with no end in sight! My DS was induced at 41 weeks so I expected this, but I hate the waiting game!
    Anniversaryimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • CPR79CPR79 member
    Today is my due date and here I sit in my office.  I thought my whole pregnancy that I'd go early (my mom was 14 and 10 days earlier with her kids), but not to be I guess. Feel absolutely no different today.  

Q for STMs: Did you feel labor coming on at all or did it come out of nowhere?
  • @CPR79, I was having BH contractions for months prior. They intensified as I got closer, however, true labor came out of nowhere. I was 2cm when I went to the doctor and that night started having sever contractions (and I had been 2cm for over a week). 
  • @CPR79 Nope, I didn't feel anything but annoyed and over it...and my water just broke.  No timing contractions or anything, for either pregnancy.
  • CPR79CPR79 member
    Thanks @Cynth0104 and @chiquita928.  I haven't had BH at all so I feel like I have no idea what I'm in for and hope I recognize labor when it starts!
  • @CPR79 the contractions were undeniable for me...for both pregnancies. I'm pretty sure you will know! The waiting game is the worst though
  • Still here  :/  My due date was yesterday. I've got an appointment in a couple hours so we'll see where things are at. We had a false alarm Friday night where I was having contractions about every 10 minutes for nearly 3 hours, then they just stopped. That was super frustrating. I guess she's just too comfy in there. 
  • @CPR79 Nope, I didn't feel anything but annoyed and over it...and my water just broke.  No timing contractions or anything, for either pregnancy.
    Same for me with my first
  • @CPR79 FTM here too. still waiting at 41 weeks. Last week at my NST they told me I had a few contractions. I was like ...say what?  I guess I'm having BH and didn't know it!!  But I hear all the veterans here regarding the real deal. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • sareemsareem member
    still here. 39+6 and just so so very ready for her to be here already. I really thought I'd go early. Was right on time with my first, and i haven't had so much a tinge of a contraction this time around. :'( and the only thing that I can seem to do to distract myself is eat. so, i'll just go ahead and pack on another 5ish lbs before this baby comes out. why not, right?
  • Still here, 39+4. Just got back from an appointment. No progress and baby is still super high, scheduled a NST and biophysical for Monday. 

I assumed I'd go late but I had a day of period cramping and have been sore since, thought that meant I made some progress. I know lack of progress isn't always telling but it's still disappointing. 
  • With DD1 my contractions grew steadily all day plus it was a day before the due date, finally delivered on the day itself. 

Now, I'm 3 days overdue. I had contractions five minutes apart all morning and my doctor said to go to the hospital in an hour. By then, the contractions stopped. No progress at all since the morning and it's night time already. I spent a good chunk of the afternoon sobbing hysterically until DH found me and took me out to the fresh air to clear my mind and gain perspective. This is still normal. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Due 7/20. This is my 3rd baby and first overdue. I'm losing it.
  • CPR79CPR79 member
    I peed myself getting out of bed this morning.  For a moment I thought it was my water breaking, but no.  The joys of being 40+ weeks pregnant.
  • sareemsareem member
    40+1 today and physically fine by psychologically losing my mind. They're also doing construction outside my apartment today and I"M LOSING MY MIND. First daughter was on her due date and I am for some reason SHOCKED that I'm going 'late' even though I know it's not an exact science. I feel like I gathered all my nerves for DD2 to be born yesterday, and now I just feel wholly unprepared. Just want to lay in a dark room and watch Netflix until she arrives, and I haven't had so much of a tinge of a contraction yet. :( NST and OB appt tomorrow morning, and I'm not even sure what I want them to say now.
  • @sareem Same here. No hint that labor was coming. Contractions started and 3 hours he was here at 41+1. 

My first was born at 39+6, so I completely understand how it feels when the next one hasn't come by then. Definitely a test of one's patience. 
  • plumpousplumpous member
    edited July 2017
    I was the worst version of myself as the days went by plus I was getting irregular but painful contractions for days. I eventually started my maternity leave early, stopped all chores, sat in my cool bedroom watching Netflix and behaved like a total B and was just a nightmare to be around. So don't worry about anything, do what you need to do to keep sane. Going overdue is really stressful. Good luck everyone. I finally had her last night and all my bad mood and behavior vanished. Such a relief to be done. I wish it comes quickly to all of you too. I'm finally myself again. 

DD1 was also on the due date and DD2 ended up being 40+5, but contractions started 40+3....imagine that.... Water never broke. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• cielaw89cielaw89 member
    edited July 2017
    Had my appt today at 39+6. Monday I had all sorts of cramping and discomfort and yesterday I had a contraction that stopped me dead in my tracks, but it was a one and done deal...lol. Was checked today and I'm barely starting to show progression. My OB says I was dilated to a fingertip size, but not quite a cm yet. She did write that I was 50% effaced and that LO is at -2 station, which is still a little high. 

This is progress in the right direction though! 2 weeks ago I was closed and hard. I didn't get checked last week due to a cancelled appt and I know this isn't really a good indicator as to when labor will start, but I'll take any progression at this point!

If I don't go into labor by my next appt, we are looking at inducing.
  • @cielaw89 I'm still here too!  39+4 and things are definitely happening but no indication that I'm having a baby immediately lol.  If all looks normal I'm allowed to go to 42, blah.  Fingers crossed things happen for you asap!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @OperaSingerMommy I hope you don't have to go to 42 weeks! I can't imagine going that long, I'm so over it...I had 4 people tell me today to walk more and have more sex lol.

The only small red flag we saw was a slightly elevated blood pressure, 135/80, but my blood pressure is usually between 110/60 and 120/70, so I guess if I start having headaches then it's time to go.
  • @cielaw89 don't worry about station til you're in labor! DD2 was -2 when I was 6cm and then dropped quickly. -2 is normal for even in labor!!
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • Still trucking along! 40+4! 
  • Me too @cielaw89 Leaving for a 2 mile walk with my dog right now, hoping for some progress. 
    Baby is still sitting high, cervix is closed and hard :(

• Hang in there @cielaw89 and @jkbrownstein! So hard being due at the end of your BMB (I was in the same boat with DS) and seeing all the other people having babies! The end is near!
  • edited August 2017
    Me 3 @cielaw89 @jkbrownstein.  Had a membrane sweep yesterday and after feeling crampy all afternoon, woke up to nothing.  40+3 and so ready to be done.  Hang in there, mamas!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Can't even do a sweep since my cervix is still hard with no dilation. I'm getting acupuncture every 2 days (from my dad) and hoping for the best. 
  • Pretty sure I'm developing a PUPP rash. Contacted my OB and have to do some blood work to rule out cholestasis. The anxiety of waiting is wrecking havoc on my body. Tomorrow is my doctor appt to see if I've progressed; we also get to talk about inducing options. 
  • I'm pretty sure I'm the last one but I'm finally dilated 1 cm and having contractions. Holy cow my body waited a long time to get things moving...
    Wishing you a quick and easy labor. Hopefully this is it. Good luck! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Thank you @plumpous, my OB seemed very hopeful that I'd go before Friday.