Boston Babies
Options

Newton-Wellesley Hospital feedback

Has anyone delivered at NWH? What was your experience? Thanks!

Re: Newton-Wellesley Hospital feedback

• Options
    alsieralsier member
    I had an awesome experience at Newton-Wellesley. It's like a 5-star hotel! Going in the tub was super helpful in getting my labor going faster. All the nurses were super nice and competent. I had a midwife/OB combo. Midwife was amazing and took very good care of me.
  • Options
    I delivered here back in October ! It was really great experience the nurses are such a great team very helpful and friendly and accommodating !! They really make you feel great throughout the process
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I delivered there back in 2011, and will be again with this pregnancy.  I can't say enough good things about the hospital, or any of the staff I encountered.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    This hospital has a great reputation and will be where we deliver as well (though of course it's still early days over here). I'm excited!
    ~DD arrived July 4, 2017~
  • Options
    My daughter was born there in October 2013.  Unfortunately she had to be transferred to the level 3 NICU at MGH immediately after birth.  The care she received at NWH saved her life.  She is now 3.5.  My new baby on the way will also be born at NWH.  Could not say enough good things about them!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

Baby #2 M/C 4/5/16
  • Options
    I delivered at NWH in 2012. It was great and I will deliver there again this time. The only complaint I have is that the maternity ward was full when I delivered and was placed in pediatrics instead of maternity. It was not horrible, but they did seem more strict about visiting hours and I felt more nervous about them having to take my son further for tests and procedures. Hopefully that was just a rare occurrence.