June 2016 Moms

HDBD 8/2

Show those cuties and those bumps  ;)

Re: HDBD 8/2

• Loading the player...
  • Ethan's battling a runny nose right before our first plane ride to Tahoe.  :#. He's such a character and makes us laugh everyday. My mom taught him to say "yep" so now when you ask him if he wants food he says "yeeeep!"  Haha.  Here's some pics of us at the park the other day. 
    Ethan looks so much like his Dad! I'm sure you get that all the time!
  • bankssl1 said:
    Ethan's battling a runny nose right before our first plane ride to Tahoe.  :#. He's such a character and makes us laugh everyday. My mom taught him to say "yep" so now when you ask him if he wants food he says "yeeeep!"  Haha.  Here's some pics of us at the park the other day. 
    Yep!  All the time. Haha. I tell people I was just the oven for the bun.  :D
  • bankssl1 said:
    Ethan's battling a runny nose right before our first plane ride to Tahoe.  :#. He's such a character and makes us laugh everyday. My mom taught him to say "yep" so now when you ask him if he wants food he says "yeeeep!"  Haha.  Here's some pics of us at the park the other day. 
    Yep!  All the time. Haha. I tell people I was just the oven for the bun.  :D
    Mine's the exact same!! He is the spitting image of his Dad. I always say, at least they are both handsome!
  • Yeah, this is also all I have going on this week. DH and I took the day off Monday to spend with Miles, & just get a brief break from work. He was pooped out after lunch out and a belated trip to the toy store for his birthday swag. Miles is working hard at figuring out how to stab things with his fork at dinner. He much prefers stabbing with my fork, but that gets dangerous. He loves helping cook by stirring the pan or pot, no accidents yet. About a dozen or more words and is copying words and actions more each day
    Me: 32 DH: 31 *The old lady by 5 whole weeks*
    Married: 11/2013
    M: 6/2016  E: 5/2018

• I've nicknamed the twins Mischief and Mayhem. They are busy exploring to see what they can get into. We had to up our baby proofing game with locks on the kitchen cabinets and more baby gates. My older son never got into things so we never had to baby proof to this degree. I tried to get some cute pictures today of all three of them, but in every single picture, at least one is not looking or making a goofy face. 
  • @amangels2 we missed you !! Sam is adorable!!! :)
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • @amangels2 So glad to hear from you!! Sam has 16 teeth, holy cow!! I hope teething with all of those went smoothly. He looks great, growing up very handsomely. I hope you're doing well, welcome back to the board!!
  • @amangels2 we missed you !! Sam is adorable!!! :)
    Seconded!
    Me: 32 DH: 31 *The old lady by 5 whole weeks*
    Married: 11/2013
    M: 6/2016  E: 5/2018
  • Aw thanks! You guys are so sweet!

@vintagevix2016 the first 8 were a piece of cake. The molars not so much. He got those at 9.5 months. He cut all four within four days, so that wasn't fun. But luckily he got through it fast. After that I thought we'd be done for awhile. But soon after his canines cut through. I figure his second molars will appear any day now. Lol
  • amangels2 said:
    Aw thanks! You guys are so sweet!

@vintagevix2016 the first 8 were a piece of cake. The molars not so much. He got those at 9.5 months. He cut all four within four days, so that wasn't fun. But luckily he got through it fast. After that I thought we'd be done for awhile. But soon after his canines cut through. I figure his second molars will appear any day now. Lol
    That just blows my mind! That's terrible about the ear infections, by the way. Are the tubes helping? Hope so!
  • @vintagevix2016 yes the tubes have definitely helped. He got them in on June 14 and he hasn't had an infection since. It's amazing
  • @amangels2 It's good to hear from you! Sam is so cute!
  • @amangels2. He is super cute!!  So glad you came back!
  • Welcome back @amangels2
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • @amangels2 It's good to hear from you! Sam is so cute!
  • Thanks everyone!