August 2017 Moms
Options

STM+ 8/4

How many other children do you have?

How far along are you?

What symptoms are you having? How does it compare to your previous pregnancies?

Cravings:

Any appointments this week? 

Rant/Rave/Questions?

GTKY: what subjects/areas did you excel at in school? How has that benefited you since leaving school? 

Re: STM+ 8/4

• Options

Two

How far along are you?

40w1d....

Just all the same pre labor stuff. I feel like I am forever pmsing. Crampy and grumpy. 

Cravings:

This week I have been in love with everything bagels with garden veggie cream cheese! 

Had my due date appt yesterday. No progress and still very high so we are giving him a long weekend to decide to come on his own. I have an induction scheduled for the 8th! My BP is slowly creeping up and that is a concern due to my history with PIH. 

Rant/Rave/Questions?

Just super done being pregnant 

GTKY: what subjects/areas did you excel at in school? How has that benefited you since leaving school? 

I was pretty good across all subjects in high school. In college, my favorite was communications. I love learning about how/why we communicate the way we do. I think this has helped me in both my career and family. I am able to use conflict management techniques more fluently and convey/understand messages better. 

• Options

One, DS is 2.

How far along are you?

38w6d. 

I'm miserable haha.  I never made it this far with my first pregnancy, my water spontaneously broke at 38 weeks.  I'm sick of this waiting game and the unknown of when labor will start! I'm too typeA for this lol.  The NJ heat and humidity isn't helping either! 

Cravings:

Anything cold.

I go Monday for my 39 week checkup.  Since I've been 2cm dilated, 70% effaced, and Baby is at -1 station, I think I may request her to sweep my membranes.  

Rant/Rave/Questions?

Rave: DH just got home from work, and is home until Tuesday morning.  Hopefully labor starts during this time that he's home! 

I excelled at Lunch time.   

In all seriousness though, I was really good at math,  taking the honors and AP courses offered.  It ultimately led me to becoming a math teacher, haha.  

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

How many other children do you have? 1 - a son who is turning 3  in October

How far along are you? 37wk + 5 d

What symptoms are you having? How does it compare to your previous pregnancies? OMG just started having carpel tunnel in my right hand. This morning woke up with numb tingling fingers and wouldn't wake up for what seems like 30 mins! Oh and now have a UTI!

Cravings: Chicken salad!

Any appointments this week?  Not until next Thursday when I'll be 38 wks + 4 d

Rant/Rave/Questions? Had false labor incident this past Tuesday, thought it was contractions from the front abdomen resonating to my left lower back but apparently it wasn't. L&D sent me home. I have a UTI (which I've never had one so I wouldn't know to begin with) and with my son, my water broke at 36 weeks so I didn't have harsh contractions leading up to my water breaking....so this time around I'm like uhhhhhh.

GTKY: what subjects/areas did you excel at in school? How has that benefited you since leaving school?  Trigonometry, Chem, and Economics in high school and Environmental engineering chemistry & engineering economics in college. I still somewhat use the science in the workplace esp with our quarterly metrics of chemicals we use at our plant and of course the econ with capital projects and project mgmt. 

Pregnancy Ticker