February 2018 Moms

Weekly Symptoms | 7.31

Re: Weekly Symptoms | 7.31

• ash0625ash0625 member
    edited August 2017
    Is this acne ever going to clear up? My face is a disaster and I woke up to 3 more mountain sized spots on my face! 

Edited to delete question I meant to ask in another thread. 
  • ash0625 said:
    Is this acne ever going to clear up? My face is a disaster and I woke up to 3 more mountain sized spots on my face! 

Edited to delete question I meant to ask in another thread. 
    Mine is awful too. Glow? There is no glow. My face looks like a pizza.
  • Loading the player...
  • TMI warning

Ok I just need to start packing clean underwear because between the discharge and the heat making me sweat it's gross. Panty liners can only do so much.

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• @meatball37 yes. I was oversold on the glow. To top it off, the acne hurts!
  • @ash0625 and @meatball37 I was thinking the same thing today! I feel like I'm back in high school with dry skin and acne 
  • I was actually going ask what everyone was using to keep their teenage pimple face under control as I showered and realized how awful I look. Anything working, ladies?
  • @smorzandoj I've been using Cetaphil and a natural acne roll on with a diluted tea tree oil. I checked with my doctor and as long as it's only used topically in spot treatments (meaning don't apply it to your whole face but use a bit on the worst of the breakouts) it's ok.

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017

• I have moments where I panick BC I think I'm going to be nauseous forever. 
  • The acne is awful. Red itchy patches on face that are there constantly. Barf barf barf. Haven't slept in days. Headaches. Moody. Officially bumping though. Have had 2 people mention my belly. 11.5 weeks. 
  • My acne was better and then it got worse again the past few days. :(

Is anyone's discharge really watery? I sometimes have a little watery spot on my underwear and I'm wondering if it's pee. :flushed:
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• After a few days of easing symptoms I was right back to being queasy and exhausted yesterday.  I crashed at 5:30 and slept for 3 hours; got up for 30 mins and went right back to bed.  I slept straight through until 7:00 this morning.  I can't get enough sleep the last couple of days!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @starla, my discharge is either watery or whitish! Very annoying.

@fatted_calf, happy you are getting rest! I cannot sleep straight through the night. I go to the bathroom at least once per night, and then it takes forever for me to fall back asleep :(
  • @starla Yes! And it's almost made worse with how hot it is right now.

Boobs are not as sore today which is a little worrisome. RLP happens as soon as I get out of bed but again seems to be more on the right side. I guess that makes sense since that's where my sciatica pain occurs. I have a pulling sensation behind my belly button at times. Mostly growing pains I believe as none of it is crampy. US tomorrow so hope all is good!

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017

• @starla Yup, watery. Random gushes. Fun times.
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• @fatted_calf, happy you are getting rest! I cannot sleep straight through the night. I go to the bathroom at least once per night, and then it takes forever for me to fall back asleep :(
    I probably shouldn't jinx myself this way but I'm honestly surprised I haven't peed in my sleep yet.  I tend to down a bottle of water w/ my prenatal before bed and have been sleeping so hard that I figured it was inevitable.  So far so good though.  I hope you get a nice, long sleep soon!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @rainafire77 Appatently it's more common to get RLP on the right side. I'm not sure why. 
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Thanks, @fatted_calf !

Maybe it's the way I am sleeping. Who knows! I usually fall asleep on my back, but trying to train myself to sleep on my side!

• Maybe it's the way I am sleeping. Who knows! I usually fall asleep on my back, but trying to train myself to sleep on my side!
    I fall asleep on my side with a pillow and inevitably wake up on my back. How bad is that? I know it's "bad" but I don't hear many horror stories of women who sleep on their backs while pregnant causing major problems.

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017

• @rainafire77 my Dr. said it is fine. I'm a stomach sleeper and I've been trying to train myself to sleep on my side, but she said not to worry about it. Front, back, side...it's all fine.
  • @rainafire77 - good to know! Thanks! 
  • I think back sleeping is only an issue later in pregnancy because it can mess up circulation to be on your back for long periods of time (so a few minutes is fine, but 8 hours sleeping isn't). At this stage I don't think it matters how you sleep.
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Tmi? But the increase in discharge almost made me think I was ovulating if I wasn't pregnant.
    Same. And if a lot comes out I panic that I'm bleeding, but thankfully no.

For the first time this pregnancy I managed to eat a salad (because before the thought made me gag), and I think I can say good bye to the constipation issue I was having....there's a party in my colon.
    Same. Combined with cramps has made me run to the bathroom a few times over the last few days. 
  • I think back sleeping is only an issue later in pregnancy because it can mess up circulation to be on your back for long periods of time (so a few minutes is fine, but 8 hours sleeping isn't). At this stage I don't think it matters how you sleep.

And I found when it started to become an issue my body told me, I'd feel dizzy, or uncomfortable. A body pillow also helps. 
  • Oh the bloating.....any tips? Im drinking plentu of water and eating mostly fruits anf veggies (big time meat aversion right now). I feel like i look 5 months pregnant and i know it cant possibly be baby yet! Im only 11 weeks. 
  • I have made myself nauseous with anticipation of my next dr appt. it's not until Monday afternoon.  :s
    im 11w5d with identical twins and everything looked good on our 10w US but it's killing me that I haven't seen what's going on in there in 2 wks!! 
    Yesterday I was so fatigued and went to bed early, then could hardly sleep, and am somehow not tired today. I think it's the anxiety/anticipation of being able to finally tell people next week. Getting all the bloodwork done on Mon, how long did you have to wait for results of 1st Tri Serum screens and stuff like that?
  • I have made myself nauseous with anticipation of my next dr appt. it's not until Monday afternoon.  :s
    im 11w5d with identical twins and everything looked good on our 10w US but it's killing me that I haven't seen what's going on in there in 2 wks!! 
    Yesterday I was so fatigued and went to bed early, then could hardly sleep, and am somehow not tired today. I think it's the anxiety/anticipation of being able to finally tell people next week. Getting all the bloodwork done on Mon, how long did you have to wait for results of 1st Tri Serum screens and stuff like that?
    That's how I felt last week. Fellow mo/di twin mom here. :) I am week ahead of you and I haven't been sleeping well at all. I don't remember having insomnia this early last time. I often wonder if the differences are because there are two in there. No advice on the screens because we opted out of all of them. Hope your appointment goes well and your labs come back asap! 
  • Hi @meatball37 thanks! I called the dr office to get clarity on what tests they will be doing bc I have been reading so much stuff and I wasn't clear on that at my last appt. so feeling a little better. Also it's 5pm and I only have one more workday to get thru! I'm 34 and a FTM and want to get the screens done. 

I had been sleeping great until this week, which could be because I'm excited to finally be able to share the news soon but does not explain why my fatigue vanished today after not great sleep. Whatevs
  • Can the discharge be blood or is that more spotting ? Mine is redish in color and very random, almost 11 weeks .thank you!
  • jab329 said:
    Can the discharge be blood or is that more spotting ? Mine is redish in color and very random, almost 11 weeks .thank you!
    If it is blood it would be spotting. Spotting can be completely normal in pregnancy, but you want to report any spotting to your dr right away so it can be discussed. At least that is what my Dr told me. 
  • Thank you!
  • Anyone else's abdomen feel kinda tight? Maybe its my lack of stretching, but sometimes when sitting, when  i stand up its like my abdomen is sore and I have to stretch backwards. I dont think usually felt this tight pre pregnancy. 

Ive been meaning to go to prenatal yoga. Anyone tried that and your thoughts?
  • I think the insomnia may have hit.  I was up for an hour last night--wide awake. At least friends was on TV--so it wasn't all bad. 
  • clc515 said:
    Anyone else's abdomen feel kinda tight? Maybe its my lack of stretching, but sometimes when sitting, when  i stand up its like my abdomen is sore and I have to stretch backwards. I dont think usually felt this tight pre pregnancy. 

I've gone to a couple prenatal yoga classes.  I felt silly, because I think we can technically still do "regular" yoga and everyone there was much farther along than I was.  However, with all of the fatigue in the first tri, it was the perfect level for me.  I definitely recommend it and I'm looking forward to going back.
  • clc515 said:
    Anyone else's abdomen feel kinda tight? Maybe its my lack of stretching, but sometimes when sitting, when  i stand up its like my abdomen is sore and I have to stretch backwards. I dont think usually felt this tight pre pregnancy. 

I've gone to a couple prenatal yoga classes.  I felt silly, because I think we can technically still do "regular" yoga and everyone there was much farther along than I was.  However, with all of the fatigue in the first tri, it was the perfect level for me.  I definitely recommend it and I'm looking forward to going back.
    I'm going to do prenatal yoga too. Classes on the area are too expensive and only available during work hours so I'm getting a dvd.

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017

I woke up on my back a lot with DD. It hurt so much to roll out of bed :'(

Also I had super bad acne all over my chin no matter what I tried last pregnancy. It's not too bad yet this time but ugh I hate it!
  • clc515 said:

I do yoga three times a week. Twonof the instructors kick my butt and the Friday class is pretty chill and relaxing. I would recommend yoga if you have practiced or tried t before and if your OB is ok with you doing it. I do not take specific prenatal classes bc they are boring and it isn't rocket science to adjust certain poses to fit the needs of your body. Good luck!
  • @eggplantface Seriously! I wake up sometime between 2 and 5 every night to pee. I supposed it's good practice for never seeing 8 straight uninterrupted hours of sleep again when baby comes, but I thought I had a little more time...
  • @eggplantface @gingermama26 My dogs are waking me up in the night so they can pee and that's when my bladder decides "well if you're up then I'm up" then my brain goes "is it morning already?" and that's the story of why I've been up since 330AM.

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017