TWW Friday 8/4

Month/cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP Length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Do you eat breakfast, and if so, what do you eat? Can you eat the same thing every day and not get bored? 

Re: TWW Friday 8/4

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @glitzandglitter I loovvee blackberry jam on a (heavily) buttered english muffin. Have you tried Stone and Skillet? They're pricy but insanely good.
    Me: 33, DH: 36
    Married and TTC since 6/2016
  • Options

Month/cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 27:10

Timing: -4,-2,0

Typical LP Length: 11-15

Testing: probs not at all at this point

R/R: temp went up barely this am but TMI had a smidge of spotting last night and today I feel like AF is on her way for sure..... Unless my temp skyrockets tomorrow am I'm not testing and just waiting for AF 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Do you eat breakfast, and if so, what do you eat? Can you eat the same thing every day and not get bored?  I try to take a banana with me to work every morning 

@glitzandglitter have fun at your hair appt! Just doing maintenance or making a big chance?

@ajsanders-2 happy birthday to YH

• Options
    @zamora_spinHow do you prepare your steel cut oats in the morning? I'm thinking I would like to start eating oatmeal.
    @pebbledamHave fun on your "no plans" weekend!
    @lizeybeeI'm sorry your employee failed you, hopefully you can make her feel better while making sure she understands the gravity of the situation
    @ajsanders-2Happy birthday to your DH and have fun at your softball tournament!
    @glitzandglitter Have fun on your lunch date and at your hair appointment!
    @thatcrazyauntieFX your temp goes up tomorrow!

Month/cycle: 4/3 (2/1 AL)

CD/DPO: 23/9 or 23/8

Timing: -4, -2, 0, +1 or -5, -3, -1, 0

Typical LP Length: 11-12 days

Testing: Everyday until AF. BFN again.

R/R: Both: I finally had a better sleep last night, but I keep having BFP positive dreams that are clearly not true.

CS/Q: Not charting this month.

GTKY: Do you eat breakfast, and if so, what do you eat? Can you eat the same thing every day and not get bored? I usually have a decaf coffee and some sort of muffin or bagel. I wouldn't be able to eat the same thing every morning.
  • Options

@lizeybee shouldnt she be getting fired or on probation, versus coddling?  I may have a frozen heart, from my time as a youth coach and being in the military, but that's ridiculous.

@zamora_spin I love avocados, too!  I visited family in Mexico 2 Christmases ago, and my 14yo cousin showed me a bunch of ways to make avocados into meals.

I now have them in salads, sandwiches, burgers, chicken sandwiches, tangy guac, spicy guac, quesadillas.  She has been my favorite cousin ever since!

Month/cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 17/3

Timing: O (IUI)

Typical LP Length: 13

Testing: supposedly in 12 days..... so 9-11 days, because I am NOT patient.

R/R: I have been off all week, and literally the closest I have gotten to "vacation mode" has been sleeping in until 9am..... I am tired of adulting!!!!

CS/Q: none

GTKY: Do you eat breakfast, and if so, what do you eat? Can you eat the same thing every day and not get bored? 

I go through phases as to what I eat, but I do try to eat breakfast every day.  During the work week, I am at work by 6:15/6:30, so I eat at work.  Currently having Belvita blueberry bars, OJ, and my meds.

If I eat at home, its usually toast, blueberry waffles, cereal (raisin bran crunch, or crunch berries), or really random.

I did notice that most of us eat something until we are bored of it.  My family and coworkers think its weird that I do that, lol

Me: 26  DF: 34  DS: 11

TTC since May 2017, first cycle (medicated) with IUI August 2017 using SD

• Options

Month/cycle: 11/11

CD/DPO: 7

Timing: Great

Typical LP Length: 10-12

Testing: hmmm maybe but probably like @zamora_spin said !

R/R: We seriously need some rain (I can't believe I am saying this) but we have had high temps for over a month and barely a drop of rain. Our fire ban is on and it wouldn't take a lot to have a lot of forest go up in flames !

DH is working late tonight so I am going to try and clean up my house which looks like it has been inhabited by frat boys ! 

CS/Q:

GTKY: Do you eat breakfast, and if so, what do you eat? Can you eat the same thing every day and not get bored? I usually have a slice of toast or a protein shake. I could totally eat poached eggs every morning on a slice of toast but time rarely allows for that kinda jazz.

@pebbledam GL testing !! Fingers are crossed for you !!

@lizeybee You are right ! Not a good message to send. You wouldn't have to apologize had they have not lied....

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• Options
    @zamora_spin - I don't think I've ever had an ovarian cysts. How do you confirm them? Did you have an u/s? That blueberry lemon recipe looks delish!
    @lizeybee - I am not jealous of you today! I can't stand people like that!
    @ajsanders-2 - Have fun at dinner and softball!
    @glitzandglitter - Yay for your temp going back up!
    @thatcrazyauntie - Your temp is still above the CL; don't count yourself out@lizettsky
    @flashley-2 - Wildfires are scary shit! I hope you get some rain soon! You're in Canada, right?

Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Yes, in Canada. We had a pretty scary fire here last year but they controlled it thankfully !!

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16

• Options
    @lizeybee - those look good
    @thatcrazyauntie - I'm sorry your temp didn't go back up as much as you'd like FX for a temp rise tomorrow. I am growing my hair back out from a pixie cut. It is slightly below my chin now and I'd like it to be at least shoulder length so I will only be getting a trim. I am bored of my hair color though so I might change that up - we shall see.
    @chloandcoco - I am still pulling for you! FX that it is still just too early.
    @zamora_spin - A dip at that point with a rise has me hopeful and spending way too much time with google lol
    @flashley-2 - I hope you get rain soon! 

• Options
    @pebbledam I have a history of cysts and the only way to deal with them is to go on bc - and I have been on bc much of my life. It was so long ago that they were diagnosed that I don't know much about the type or anything, just that sometimes I get them, only ever on my right side, at least going by the pain and the old u/s's. This cycle I had pain on the right that never went away from last cycle (worst pre and post-O pain ever last cycle) and even at times that area was a bit swollen feeling. That said, I did not have a u/s so I could be wrong. The pain I have is unpleasant but nuisance level so I don't bother calling the doctor about it because all they can do is put you back on bc, or, if you are emergent, then surgery. 
  • Options
    Visiting from WTO  :)

@zamora_spin @ ajsanders-2  I love avocados with my breakfast too!  

@glitzandglitter. Temp looks promising with dip & rise.  FX for you!  Also, enjoy the lunch date with your friends.

@lizeybee. Where do you find the Stone and Skillet brand of English muffins?

@ChloandCoco   FX it's just too early!

• Options
    Welp.... AF has arrived :( and I'm on CD1 again. A 30 day cycle last month and now a 26? Ugh you're normal until you're not, right? 
  • Options
    @thatcrazyauntie I'm sorry AF showed up **hugs**
  • Options
    @thatcrazyauntie Sorry for Cd 1. :(

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16