November 2017 Moms

Baby Movement

12345679»

Re: Baby Movement

• A lot less today and yesterday, after a ton of activity on Tuesday. It worries me like crazy.
    Pregnancy Ticker  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @Abby7 I also find that after really busy days LO is less active. When I'm feeling anxious, I will usually drink a little orange juice and sit still for a bit and see if it gets her moving. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Also FTR my midwife told me not to worry about feeling movement everyday until 27 weeks 
  • Baby has been super active the last few days . 
    . Getting bigger too cause the bumps are all over and sometimes they stretch out and nice get it in two spots at the same time . 
    Can see them too and starting to feel the much higher . Hubby had a big cuddle last night and again this morning feeling bub jiggle about 
  • I haven't been drinking alot of caffeine but I had a small iced coffee this morning and baby has been moving and kicking crazy. 
  • @bcasha sometimes i don't feel as much movement, those days i say he's kicking at the back. I'm a 3rd time mom so I think I feel it easier and there really is no muscle in the middle of the belly because they never went back together after my first (you can feel baby really well there, freaks me out).  
    I can see him from the outside and we can feel body parts now, fun and sometimes feels gross. 
  • @foxairt sometimes I feel it in two different places now too and it's so weird!  I can't tell what body part is where but I assume it's hands on one side and feel on the other??
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have been working really long hours lately and her movements started to slow down. I had to kind of mess with her to get her to move so I was a little worried but as soon as I got home from my work trip and relaxed for a few hours she made up for it and moved all night long. I don't mind though because it lets me know she is ok. 
  • I love feeling her kick, but she's been going at it since 1:20 this morning and I can't get back to sleep. I'm exhausted and a friend is flying in today for a long weekend. Hopefully she doesn"t mine a chill day.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • It is such a surreal feeling to feel movement from the outside. I can finally feel consistent kicks with my hand on the outside...but she will not cooperate when I try to get DH to feel it. She will kick a few times in a row and by the time I get DH's attention she is done. 

Anyone else having luck with helping their partner feel the kicks too?
  • @dragonfly87-2 It's common for others to have a harder time feeling kicks, especially men who have heavy hands or who press down too hard. Our little guy moves away when he feels pressure!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Bub seems to play red light with my husband. When he looks or feels they just stop . But we've been able to feel it from the outside as soon as I could feel anything and hubby actually felt the same first kick I did (inside)  because he happened to be holding me while we were in bed
    Sometimes he puts his face against my belly and hugs his baby (they have little chats) and said he can feel the kicks better with his face . Especially the little rolls where you feel spine and bumps of the body . The big thumps can be felt easily with a hand and seen if you watch the belly. 
  • My sister was visiting from out of state, and I hadn't seen her in a year. Last night, LO was moving around a lot and I was so excited that my sister got to feel her move!!
  • Little guy seems to move up high when I'm sitting and then stretches out when I get up. It's extremely uncomfortable and not only is he getting big fast, but he's also moving up near my ribcage already.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • My little man is a mover and a shaker.  27 weeks and he's all over the place!  Love feeling kicks and punches!

• So for the longest time I wasn't feeling anything or it would be minimal. Saw my OB on Tuesday and asked about this (25 weeks)..by Thursday he was moving a lot and yesterday and this morning I started my kick counts lol I love feeling him move around 
  • Are most of you already doing kick counts? When are we supposed to start?
  • @ames011 I think after 28 weeks
  • @ames011 mine said whenever you feel them consistently. But if it wasn't til 27/28 weeks not to worry. 
  • @ames011 I'm not supposed to start until 28 weeks. He kicks in spurts and not every hour yet.

• Thanks all!
  • @NYTino24 I was told that's not gonna really happen. Kick counts are for times when he moves the most. Mine really only moves early morning and occasionally before bed. I'm always out and doing stuff during the day so he doesn't move much. So I do my kicks early - like now. He's only kicked twice so far this hour (started a few mins ago). And as long as he kicks 10 times in a 2 hour span when tracking everything's good. 
  • I have never counted kicks with my previous pregnancies. Both boys moved and kicked non stop so there was never a reason to count kicks. This time around, she is not moving as often as my other two but I'm only 25 weeks so I'm sure I'll feel her more often in the coming weeks. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My baby either moves a lot or hardly at all.   Mostly at night when I'm trying to sleep is when baby is most active.  
  • I haven't really done kicks counts yet. When he's awake, it's nonstop for over an hour. I've hit 10 movements in under 2 minutes when he goes nuts. The only time he's calm for longer is when I'm crazy at work running and haven't eaten for a while but a snack gets him going again
    BFP #1: 1.22.16                 MMC: 2.29.16 ( tetrasomy 11, partial deletion 1, XXX) D&C: 3.2.16
    BFP #2: 4.14.16                 CP: 4.17.16
    BFP #3: 6.10.2016             CP: 6.17.16
    RE appt: 6.27.2016- saline sono all clear
    Progenity: + carrier Tay-Sachs, Gaucher's, hemachromatosis. DH: carrier Alpha 1 anti-trypsin
    PCOS, hypothyroid, MTHFR, hx of LEEP in 2006
    Clomid + TI Cycle #1: 50mg Trigger 8.24.2016- BFN
    Clomid 75mg + IUI#1 9.25.2016- BFP #4 10/6
    Beta #1 15   Beta #2 38    Beta #3- 71     beta #4 171   Beta # 5- 21  Natural MC 10/21
    HSG- clear
    IVF Jan 2017
    Egg Retrieval 1.22.17: 32 eggs retrieved,29 mature, 24 fertilized, 14 to blastocyst for biopsy
    PGS results: 4 PGS normal 2 XX, 2 XY
    FET: 3.13.2017 for 2 PGS embryos
    Beta#1: 3.24.2017......... 78; Beta # 2 241; Beta #3 4198
    Baby BOY due 11.29.2017

• My kick counts only take about 2 minutes as well but because I only feel him morning and sometimes at night I feel better doing them just to make sure I hit 10 at one of those times.