Trying to Get Pregnant

GTKY: weddings!

Now that the drive by drama is done, I'm bored. Are you bored?

Share an image or two of your favorite detail from your wedding (dress, cake, flowers, whatever)! 

(But, like, stranger danger, so cut out heads/faces as needed :)

Re: GTKY: weddings!

• Loading the player...
  • @mileswithmyles I love you ring! I'm a sapphire ring gal too. I also love the ring photo. My photographer was great, but we got married in a museum, and she decided to set the rings on these antique electrical caps that were on display - they look like giant glass dicks. She realized it as soon as we looked back and was horrified. 
  • @doxiemoxie212 Love everything! Very romantic looking aisle. And the groom's cake? Amazing!
  • @mrsbunz mackinac island is my favorite place in the whole world!!!! I go every year!

DF and I are just starting to plan our 2019 wedding... We are planning to have a tent wedding/reception at the house I grew up in which my parents are selling to my bro and SIL.

i could post from my first wedding but that seems tacky lol 
  • MrsBunzMrsBunz member
    edited August 2017
    @thatcrazyauntie It's one of my favorite places too! I used to go every year, but as I've gotten older and moved half a country away, it's been harder. I was able to take DS for the first time this summer and it was wonderful to watch him experience it all. 
    TTGP October siggy 

***TW Living child and loss mentioned***

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    13 March 2017: Loss at 4+6

• @SkilledSailor your shoes though oh my lord I love! 
  • Those shoes are AMAZING, please tell me you've found excuses to wear them again

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• @lurvleybunchococonuts Haha not yet, it's only been a couple of months.  But I'm totally planning on rocking them for holiday parties. 
  • paleoprincesspaleoprincess member
    edited August 2017
    @purplg8r our dresses are so similar! Great minds... 

• @_darth I looove your dress!
  • Love looking at everyone's photos!

@mileswithmyles My DH designed my ring too! It makes it so special. <3
    @zamora_spin Your fruit sculpture is such a neat idea!
    @doxiemoxie212 I love your table set-ups! So classy. Looks like a beautiful day. I also lol'd that you broke your spouse. 
    @Lurvleybunchococonuts You can definitely see the love and excitement on your special day, doesn't matter if it is non-traditional or not!
    @kiwi2628  Your wine bottle idea is super cute! So fun you can relive a little bit of that magical day when you drink them.
    @MrsBunz Holy crap good for you with all that baking, and so beautiful!
    @skilledSailor Your photos are gorgeous!! I'm obsessed with your greenery AND your hair- so beautiful!
    @purpleg8r That carriage is amazing!
    @_darth ummm I second everyone, your dress is perfect for you! I love it!
    @jnmiller324 I love that bagpipe surprise! So cute!