October 2016 Moms

Re: July Happiness

• I'm happy the work day has gone by super fast, and it's almost time to go home and play with S. 
  • First off, I love our new pup-pup Daisy to death, she is incredible and she is exactly the companion I have been needing.
    Her being around flipped a light-switch with Jimmy's vocabulary. Once he started calling her by her name, his been calling everybody and everything by their names and trying to learn new words. He even said his own name for the first time today!
    Oh, and Johnny chasing her around and playing with her made him sit up all by himself, AND start walking along the furniture... I guess my boys just needed some motivation, and Daisy has been that motivation somehow :)
  • Loading the player...
  • That is so awesome @AllyTheKid. I love hearing that. I'm a huge animal lover even though my cat basically drives me crazy now. I'm so glad she has made so many great changes in your lives and I'm sure you all have in hers. 
  • She is the pampered princess of the house, that's certain ;)
  • My happiness is scoring a new BeatBelle for 20.00 and seeing V's first reaction to her  :D
    Image result for its raining meme

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Johnny is starting to stand on his own unassisted for moments after pulling himself to his feet! I'm actually not sure if I'm happy, or bummed out... That means walking is around the corner, and I'm just not ready for two wee walkers yet haha
    Also, Daisy is still the bee's knees :)

And I only have a week and a half left in the summer semester before I get a break before the fall semester starts mid August!
  • @AllyTheKid I know you've been working hard this semester and that summer break will be well deserved! B)  Yay for Johnny standing unassisted! He is so darn cute and such a big boy now.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • S is starting to try standing unassisted also so I think walking is right around the corner. I hope that's what is causing her recent sleep issues. I was getting too spoiled with her sleeping through the night that even 1 wake up sucks.  But on a happy note, S can give a high five and gets so excited when doing it. 
  • @ladybug2821 Aaaaw! High fives! I'm jealous about that haha

Anybody else have a dancer? Johnny loves to boogie when he hears music, it's ridiculously adorable 
  • I got an A in both my summer classes, and I'm particular proud of receiving perfect scores on both of my research papers :)
  • That is awesome @AllyTheKid!  I couldn't even imagine going back to school. I would definitely say it is a huge accomplishment going now and doing well with such a busy life. 

• Jimmy Lee turned 2-years-old today :)
  • Happy birthday Jimmy!!
  • Closing out the July happiness thread with V taking her first steps today! We were at my grandma and grandpas house so it was extra special. She just kind of pivoted from the footstool and faced me directly and took one step on her own and fell to her butt. Stood back up at the footstool and tried again she took two before falling to her butt. It brought tears to my eyes!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @brzvice Awww, that is awesome!  That could be why she is fighting naps.  Her brain is on overload from getting ready to walk.  That sounds like a good reason for it :).
  • mothernorthmothernorth member
    edited August 2017
    Hooray V!

Edit: da Bump posted an incomplete response :/