TWW Thu 8/03

Month/cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP Length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: How many sexual partners have you had? Is your SO the best you've been with?

Me: 29 | DH: 29
Married 12/2016
DSS born 01/2016
TTC since 01/2017
Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: TWW Thu 8/03

• Loading the player...
  • @pebbledam - sorry your kitty is giving you trouble
    @ChloandCoco - I'm sorry that your DH woke you up too early and you got a BFN. FX it is still just too early.
    @Cricket648 - That sucks - why did they reject it?

Month/cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 21/7

Timing: good

Typical LP Length: not sure best guess based on cycles from years ago 10 - 12

Testing: I managed to resist today :) Everyday forward now will be a struggle because I have internet cheapies just waiting to be used.

R/R: DH went to the chiropractor yesterday and will have a repeat visit tomorrow. Hopefully his back is better soon. I can't believe it is already Thursday. This week went by fast for me :/ I think it is because next week I have to go back to work. Also, my temp took a dip below the cover line today. It is way too early for AF so I am hoping for a jump back up tomorrow. When that happens I will be all aboard the crazy symptom spotting train express...

CS/Q:

GTKY: How many sexual partners have you had? Is your SO the best you've been with? 2 - DH and I met and started dating when we were in college. We have been together since we were 19. DH is the best.

• AvrilmaiAvrilmai member
    edited August 2017

@pebbledam poor kitty. I hope you find a solution that works for everyone 

@ChloandCoco sorry about the bfn, 8dpo is super early 

@Cricket648 I have so much respect for teachers and how much they do for their students that is out of their own pocket. 

@glitzandglitter hopefully that temp dip is a good sign. You can do it! Hold out on that testing a few more days! 

Month/cycle: 10

CD/DPO: 24/9

Timing: -2, -1 

Typical LP Length: 13-15

Testing: nope

R/R: I have a huge decision to make regarding work. I was offered a new job out of the blue and I am so torn about what to do. It has created a lot of anxiety for me and messed with my sleep last night so I don't trust my temp at all today  

CS/Q: 

GTKY: How many sexual partners have you had? Is your SO the best you've been with?  DH definitely the best. 

Eta:spoiler

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• @glitzandglitter Hopefully YH's back feels better soon! GL next week, and enjoy your last couple days of semi-freedom! If you ask my principal, it's becasue we don't have enough money. If you ask me, it's becasue she knows that if she rejects the order, I'll go buy what I need out of my own pocket. We somehow always have money for K-Cups and bottled water, so I just can't imagine that there's absolutely no money for crayons and pencils. She almost refused to let me use the school card for the $10 booking fee for the zoo (other than that $10, it's a completely free field trip for two classes), but she gave in after I she saw that I was willing to just not go. Even though I just did a whole lot of complaining, for the most part, she's a great administrator.  
    Me: 27 | DH: 27
    Married: 10/2013
    TTC #1 Since: 02/2017
  • Month/cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 29/11 (probably)

Timing: -1, 0, +1

Typical LP Length: No idea.

Testing: Well... I was supposed to wait until Monday, but I'm thinking I'll cave in on Saturday unless AF shows up before that.

R/R: Still bloated and cramping, which is making me super pissy.

CS/Q: None atm.

GTKY: How many sexual partners have you had? Is your SO the best you've been with? We've been together since we were 17, and I've never been with anyone else, so 1. I think he's good!

@ChloandCoco @Cricket648 Great to see I'm not the only one with only one partner :)

@ChloandCoco Sorry about the BFN :(

@Cricket648 Pretty messed up that you have to buy the supplies out of your own pocket. Kids should get the stuff they need from school without the teacher having to pay for them.

Me & DH: 28
    EDD #1: 4/2018
  • @thatcrazyauntie I am WILLING your temps higher, get up there!!!
    @Avrilmai oh man, that sounds VERY stressful. Does the new job bring you closer to your work goals? Would you be working with people you like and respect? What does your gut say?
    @pebbledam oh man, I'm so sorry about the cat. It's so hard to do right by our animals since they can't talk to us and tell us what they would prefer. 
    @Cricket648 oh man, that story about your administrator is so hard to read. I find it so disrespectful that they just assume you, overworked teacher, paid millions of dollars (oh wait, that's not right!) will cover basic supplies when there's money for coffee luxuries. Though I don't teach kids, maybe coffee is a necessity, but STILL wish you got more support!
    @lizeybee I really like your revelation, it made me smile. So true. I also waited an ETERNITY to find my DH. 
    @ChloandCoco Oh FX for a better test result, and hang in there today. I hate being exhausted all day. 

Month/cycle: 7/5

CD/DPO: 21/5

Timing: -1, 0

Typical LP Length: no idea, finding out this cycle!

Testing: Not till end of next week

R/R: Rave: I have been trying to connect with one of my bosses for literally years (I've been here for 4 years). Today he told me that in an interview with Barrons for one of our successful funds, he mentioned my name for one of our best stock picks. FINALLY, some respect!!! Rant: nothing after that

CS/Q: I don't feel like my chart is all that reliable yet, since my temp timing has been all over the place. 

[spoiler]    [/spoiler]

GTKY: How many sexual partners have you had? Is your SO the best you've been with? I've had 15 partners. I love my DH so much. He really is the first real gentleman I've ever dated and I can always count on him to try to do the right thing. But no unfortunately, he's not best I've had.  :#

• @ChloandCoco i have to make a decision by tomorrow. I am supposed to get some additional info this afternoon that may sway me one way or the other. 
    @stalkinghorse all great questions! and really good things to think about. Thanks. congrats on being on your boss' radar and getting that respect 

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• @Avrilmai Congrats on your job offer! I totally understand why the decision would be stressful, but that's awesome! 

@lizeybee Yeah...I definitely pee on too many things...

@stalkinghorse While I think that coffee in a necessity, I think we should just get a regular coffee pot. K-cups are so expensive! And yay for work respect! 
  • stlgirl62331stlgirl62331 member
    edited August 2017
    @pebbledam I rehomed my cat a few months ago to a couple that I really thought would take great care of him, and he was dead two months later. Please be careful!
  • Month/cycle: 4/3
    CD/DPO: 16/4
    Timing: -2, -1, O, 1
    Typical LP length: 14
    Testing: Not until af is due at least.
    R/R: Diagnosed with PCOS yesterday surprisingly, have no physical symptoms except my last cycle was definitely anovularory. HSG next month, doc thinks my tubes may be blocked or at least one. Taking a break from ttc after this to focus on the health issues for now. 
    CS/Q: This was my first cycle temping and ff puts my ovulation on Sunday and I had 3 days of temp rises, but a huge dip today at 4dpo so I'm a little confused.
    GYKU: Partners are upper 20s, but SO is definitely the best with his creativity and he won't say no to ANYTHING. Quite fun.
  • Month/cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 22/6

Timing: -5,-4,-2,0,+1

Typical LP Length: 14 

Testing: probably Monday, 10DPO 

R/R: DH has a flat tire and he is traveling for the next 3 weeks, so that is inconvenient. I found some amazing tea from Teavana to keep my stress levels low, though  

CS/Q: Nothing I can think of 

GTKY: How many sexual partners have you had? Is your SO the best you've been with?

17 and yes, he is absolutely the best. I got lucky on this find! 

• @stlgirl62331 I'm sorry to hear about your diagnosis. Hopefully you can get some answers and a good plan. 
  • MrsBunzMrsBunz member
    edited August 2017
    Month/cycle: 1/2

CD/DPO: 24/ I think DPO 3 (opks never +, ewcm lasted 1 1/2 weeks, 2 instances of O pain, but with the sudden drop in ewcm over the last 2 days, I think that my body just geared up twice and succeeded the second go around)  

Timing: (Using the 30th) -6, -5, -3, -2, -1, O, +1, +2

Typical LP Length: 14-16 days

Testing: waiting until CD 29

R/R: We are at my in-laws, and DH is getting up with DS so that I can sleep in, which is great, since I have been solo parenting for 5 months. But my MIL keeps making comments like, "Oh, look who is alive." and, "It's so great that Ben spends so much time with his son. You're so lucky he changes all the diapers and takes care of him." I just want to look her in the eye and yell, "Bitch, who do you think kept him loved, and fed, and happy while your son was gone? Do you think i just put him in a box to take out when his dad is home?" 

CS/Q: I'm not temp/charting this time around due to pure laziness and inconsistent sleeping patterns. 

GTKY: 4/5 (does it count if it's just the tip?). DH is definitely the best, since he is the only one to take the time to make sure I also have a great experience. 

@Cricket648 I'm sorry that sucks. My mother is an educator and I've spent my lifetime watching her buy supplies for the classroom out of her own pocket (while having people in our state call teachers overpaid parties workers). Again, I'm sorry. 

@mamaofboys17 If you like a tea from there, stock up. They are planning on closing all Teavana stores over the next year.

TTGP October siggy 

***TW Living child and loss mentioned***

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    13 March 2017: Loss at 4+6

• @MrsBunz Sorry MIL is so judgy. Does your DH correct her?

Me: 33, DH: 36
    Married and TTC since 6/2016
  • @lizeybee He tries to, but often time he doesn't hear her, or is in his own "lala" world with DS and is so oblivious. 

TTGP October siggy 

***TW Living child and loss mentioned***

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    13 March 2017: Loss at 4+6

• emmasemmemmasemm member
    edited August 2017
    @pebbledam i hope it doesn't come to rehoming, sounds like he's a sensitive soul
    @Cricket648 I can't believe the situation with teachers buying own things for school the whole world over. I'm living in my 4th country and it happens all over. No other job would expect you to contribute like that... not sure I would make a good politician so probably not going to be in a position to change it. Though my brother is deputy head teacher in the U.K. And has said he wants to try and stop it in his school... 
    @glitzandglitter fx your temp goes back up 
    @Avrilmai i would just say trust your gut
    @lizeybee fx it was just too early
    @stlgirl62331 wishing you all the best to get healthy

month/cycle 27
    cd/dpo 23/7
    timing -5 -3 -1 O 1
    typical LP 14-16
    testing - not before CD29 ( but just realized that's right when we will have visitors arrive for a long weekend...)
    r/r - well DH is much more relaxed after his sample for the SA today, but we were disappointed as the RE was off sick (all week) and they didn't tell us but meant no US for me and would not release our last BW to us until the RE had ra viewed them... so more taken but no further answers, and RE has vacation next week so now 2 weeks to wait for next appointment...
    cs/q none today
    gtky - 7 and joint first
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• Month/cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 23/5

Timing: good

Typical LP Length: 13

Testing: Aug 12th (who am I kidding, probably the 8th)

R/R: Had a frustrating day at work yesterday. I drowned my sorrows in a "comfort donut". Had I spent my time banging my head against a wall, I'd have made more progress. What really grinds my gears was the condescension that I was met with: gah. 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: How many sexual partners have you had? Is your SO the best you've been with? 1, yes 

• @ChloandCoco - The problematic cat is about 2.5 years old. I'll test today (8/04) if I decide I want to drink.
    @glitzandglitter, @thatcrazyauntie - FX for implantation dips for both of you!
    @stalkinghorse - Congrats on getting mentioned at work! I bet that felt great!
    @stlgirl62331 - So sorry about your cat when your dx. FX that the HSG will do the trick. 
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @emmasemm That's so interesting that it's a worldwide problem! I guess I never stopped to consider that is might be.