Trying to Get Pregnant

It happened so fast

124»

Re: It happened so fast

• Loading the player...
  • @50Wife where did you find such amazing-ness? 
    I literally snorted out loud in my way-too-quiet office. 
    Me: 29  DH: 33
    Married April 1st 2017 <3
    DS #1: May 2009 
    DS #2: Jan 2012 

• Lol @AliW220 literally google searched best gif ever. There are some good ones!
  • I am in the other room but I want to write this without my mom to help.  I am different but I am trying hard too.  People can be mean to me and it hurts me a lot.  My husband is nice and he has a job too.  We live with my mom and she is signs and speaks when people don't sign.  I am taking a college class to learn to write better.  I want to have a baby and be a mom like my mom but I don't want my baby to be different too because I had an accident being born.  I am a good friend and I want you all to have babies too.  I
    am not a animal or dirty.

• I am not crazy I have learning differences and I am deaf.  I am 

• Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• When I was born there was a problem and I got hurt  I had a fever and now I can't hear but I have aides and I went to school too.  I have problems but I am nice too.  I am a good friend and i am taking a college class to understand better
  • This thread has been closed. Please do not ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"