Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

It happened so fast

Re: It happened so fast

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't think I am ignorant I am different and disabled but I am a good friend and I could be one to you too 
  • Options
    My feelings are very hurt and I didn't mean to hurt anyone.  I am different and I am trying very hard.  Do you have any friends who are deaf?  It is hard for ne to understand things. Please don't call me names.
  • Options
    I don't understand the jokes.  My mom is trying to help me and I have done something wrong when I said I was sorry. I came back to the room because someone talked to me.
  • Options
    I can read too.  I have some mental disabilities in learning too.  I didn't want to say anything because people can be mean about it.  I hope you didn't mean to be mean
  • Options
    I don't understand I moved rooms and then chef talked to me so I came back to answer and now I am being made fun of.  I have some disabilities and I hope you will be nice and help me because took the help and changed rooms
  • Options
    I am not dirty.  I am slower than you.  Please don't hurt my feelings.
  • Options
    I have been teased before because I am not as smart as some of the other girls and I cannot speak well because I cannot hear even with my aids.  

Please don't tease me.  I can't help being the way I am.  I would like to be normal like you.  I am not dirty.  Please be nice to me and other handicapped people
  • Options
    Please stop posting. That was clear and direct. Please stop posting here.

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Options
    cards10cards10 member
    edited August 2017
    Wow, I actually read all of this. This has nothing to do with you being deaf. 

Reported. 
  • Options
    I am deaf and have learning disabilities because I had problems when I was born but I have a job and it is hard for me to understand some things.  I got married and I can do almost everything other people can do too 
  • Options
    Everyone gets a cookie if we can get this to 6 pages of gifs before it gets shut down

And here I thought @BumpAdmin worked 9-5 M-F.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    You are not being mean if you stop responding here. You were being mean (accidentally or not) when you made this post. We are begging you to just stop responding here and go join the others that are pregnant and due in April 2018.
  • Options
    I am crying very hard and I was trying to make friends today because we are all going to be moms.  I don't know why inam
    bekng teased.  
  • Options
    My mom helped me write the first post and she writes better than I do and I am sorry.  I want to be friends and I have been teased a lot.  I am not dirty I am different because of when I was born.
     I tried to go to the new room and Lund said they don't want me there.  People in my college class are nice to me because I tell them I am different and I try hard.
  • Options
    Lund can I come to the momgroup?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"