TWW Wed 8/02

Month/cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP Length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Would you consider yourself high maintenance? What would your SO say?

Me: 29 | DH: 29
Married 12/2016
DSS born 01/2016
TTC since 01/2017
Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: TWW Wed 8/02

• Loading the player...
  • @jrm_14 - When you put it that way, I'm a little high maintenance: The silverware have their rightful order!!
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • cm716cm716 member
    edited August 2017
    Month 1/1

CD/dpo 28/12

Typical l.p. 14 ish

Testing if I haven't started on Friday. (I'm due thurs or Fri). I'll probably test Saturday.

R/R i feel so bad that this has not been the month for so many of our ladies! Boo!

Cs/q none

GTKY: I wear a full face of makeup every day. I try to dress in stuff that matches unless I know I'm gonna be home, then it's yoga pants FTW!

Edit update: I cracked and bought a pregnancy test on the way home from the gym. I took it and as I was cleaning up realized AF was here womp womp. It's only one month for us so I'm only going to wallow a little bit. Best of luck to the rest of you ladies.

• MythrilMythril member
    edited August 2017

Month/cycle: 20/15

CD/DPO: 26/ we're going to say 7

Timing: -3, 0

Testing: When AF is late. Or a week late. I don't know I'm not worried about it this cycle.

R/R: So, I'm going with O being CD19 so that I don't test early. It's frustrating how one missed temperature can make all the difference!

CS/Q: None today, unless you want to guess O. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/60e8fc

GTKY: Hm. I would say no. I do require some attention but I pretty much handle myself. My husband would probably say no, too.

Husband & I married May 26th, 2012
    Me 28 Him 28
    TTC #1 since January 1st 2016
    Anovulatory with PCOS
    Clomid 50;100;150;200: No O
    TSH 3.75 Put on 50mg levothyroxine
    1500 MG Metformin
    7.5 MG Letrozole: No Follicles
    9 MG Letrozole: 21mm Follicle no pregnancy
    4 cycles at 9 MG Letrozole, No pregnancy

• Month/cycle: 2/2 

CD/DPO: 21/5 

Timing: -5,-3,-2,0,+1

Typical LP Length: 14

Testing: starting Monday, 10DPO  

R/R: I don't go into work until later today and I am really enjoying this lazy morning. Rant: DH will be gone most of the next 3 weeks for work. I'm worried about timing if we don't get KU this cycle  

CS/Q: nothing currently 

I won't even lie to myself, I think I am. I love makeup, I get my hair and nails done. I go most days wearing dresses and heels. I'm a girly girl through and through! On weekends though, it all goes out the window.  I normally wear leggings, a messy bun or pony, and tinted moisturizer. DH would definitely agree! 

• Month/cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 15/1

Timing: O, iui

Typical LP Length: 13

Testing: supposed to be 8/15..... so probably 8/11

R/R: I didnt realize how uncomfortable it was to have an IUI, and afterwards, even today.  But my SS, who highly dislikes his toddler half-brother (from his dad), is actually really excited about this, which is a huge relief!

CS/Q: none

I have Aspergers, so I am very particular about some things, but overall very easygoing.  DF agrees that we both are relatively low maintenance, thankfully

Me: 26  DF: 34  DS: 11

TTC since May 2017, first cycle (medicated) with IUI August 2017 using SD

• @purplg8r Okay. Good luck with the RE appointment, please report what she says to you re: short luteal phase. :)

Month/cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 28/10

Timing: -1, 0, +1

Typical LP Length: No idea.

Testing: Monday unless AF shows up first.

R/R: I've been cramping for the last three days, but so far no bleeding. It's getting a little annoying TBH, but at least my luteal phase is looking longer than I initially expected it to be?

CS/Q: None atm.

GTKY: Would you consider yourself high maintenance? What would your SO say? Yes and no. I don't do my nails, I only go to the hairdressers' like three times a year and usually wear minimal makeup, but I do love pretty clothes and such... DH would probably say yes.

Me & DH: 28
    EDD #1: 4/2018
  • Month/cycle: 14/5

CD/DPO: 27/6 or 8

Timing: -4, -3, -2, -1 (if 6dpo)

Typical LP Length: ~14

Testing: An ice cream sandwich tasted weird last night so probably going to give in and pee on something today. It's way too soon. 

R/R: I feel like I've been bloated for a month, between provera, letrozole, and all the hormones in LP. None of my summer clothes fit, I'm hot allofthetime, and 

CS/Q:

GTKY: Would you consider yourself high maintenance? What would your SO say? Eh, about some things.. I'm quite introverted, and get high maintenance leading into situations in which I anticipate being crazy uncomfortable. He'd probably say no on most days, but between my SS like a boss and hormones, today he might say differently.

Me: 33, DH: 36
    Married and TTC since 6/2016
  • @purplg8r That's great your headache is gone! And no, I think it would be frowned upon to sleep at my desk job.
  • @jrm_14 I love fresh peaches! 

@pebbledam Awwww that sucks! Cleaning up pee and vomit is never fun. Especially becasue cats don't generally like to be cleaned... 

@glitzandglitter I hope YH's back feels better soon! 

@stemgirl11 Sorry about the cramping. Hopefully it means something good! 

@stalkinghorse GL at your competition! 

@ChloandCoco What were your dreams about? I love hearing about people's dreams! 

@purplg8r Sorry about your headache, but I'm glad you're feeling better!

Month/cycle: 5/2

CD/DPO: 20/3

Timing: -4, -2, -1, 0

Typical LP Length: 12?

Testing: Not sure

R/R: I've never made it into the TWW before, so that feels like a win. Other than that, I'm just glad I have no plans today. 

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: Would you consider yourself high maintenance? What would your SO say? I don't think I'm high maintenance, and my H would agree.

Me: 27 | DH: 27
    Married: 10/2013
    TTC #1 Since: 02/2017
  • @Cricket648 The only one I remember was about TW** a serial killer and there was lots of blood. End TW** Other than that I remember that they were in colour and high detail. Not relaxing at all.
  • @ChloandCoco Ugh, I'm sorry, that sounds awful! 
  • edited August 2017
    DH got an appointment for the chiropractor today so hopefully his back will be better soon!
    @chloandcoco - I am going to try but it will be hard the cheapies just arrived :#
    @stalkinghorse - good luck at your competition!
    @purplg8r - I'm glad your headache is gone
    @cricket648 - Yay for making it to the TWW :) 

• @purplg8r My bad, it would be 7 dpo. I was writing for which cycle day I o'ed on... because sometimes brains don't want to brain. XD
    Husband & I married May 26th, 2012
    Me 28 Him 28
    TTC #1 since January 1st 2016
    Anovulatory with PCOS
    Clomid 50;100;150;200: No O
    TSH 3.75 Put on 50mg levothyroxine
    1500 MG Metformin
    7.5 MG Letrozole: No Follicles
    9 MG Letrozole: 21mm Follicle no pregnancy
    4 cycles at 9 MG Letrozole, No pregnancy

• @Mythril do you mind if I steal your "sometimes brains don't want to brain" and make t-shirts. We can split the revenue...man isn't that the truth!  :D :
  • @pebbledam silvrware has the correct place in the drawer as well as on the table, absolutely!  And why is your car afraid of your husband?! 
    @glitzandglitter. Hope YH's back is better soon! And @ChloandCoco. Last month I used OPKs at 7dpo bc I wanted to and didn't have patience to wait on Amazon Prime for HPTs.
    @stalkinghorse.  Good luck!
    @purplg8r.  I hate dirt, but not as much as sand.  
  • Month/cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 21/7

Timing: -1, 0, +1

Typical LP Length: 9-10 days

Testing: Not yet. It's a miracle. I have lots of internet cheapies, so not sure how long I can hold out.

R/R: Oh, work is stupid. And I have a headache. That's about it really. 

CS/Q: Nope. 

GTKY: Would you consider yourself high maintenance? What would your SO say? Ehh...  I like to think I'm particular, but not high maintenance (is that what all high maintenance people say)?  I'm highly prone to migraines, so I get funny about lights being on, and being too hot. Also, I don't wear much makeup, but I ALWAYS wear mascara when I leave the house. I need it.  So, I guess I'll just change my answer to yes. 

• edited August 2017

Month/cycle: 7/7 

CD/DPO: 23/8

Timing: -4,-2,0

Typical LP Length: 11-15

Testing: I will not! 

R/R: ahhhhhh I'm good no rants today.

CS/Q: does everyone get an implantation dip? Or some peeps temps just stay up!?

GTKY: Would you consider yourself high maintenance? What would your SO say?  While my daily routine is approx 20 min.... The amount of jewelry, clothes and make up I own keeps me in the high maintenance category.... I'll take it! 

@ChloandCoco same here with the crazy dreams! 

@purplg8r yay that your headache is gone!!!

@cricket648 welcome to the tww!

@mamaofboys17 your timing is awesome! Makes me tired thinking about it! Lol 

Edit cause my R/R didn't make sense lol

• Month/cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 25/maybe 6??

Timing: 0 and +1

Typical LP Length: I have no idea what this means

Testing: There is no need until late next week

R/R: I woke up with inner ear pain and it sucks. I don't know where it came from. 

CS/Q: No clue what this means either.

I don't think I'm high maintenance, but I am very particular about the way I want things done. I don't think my husband would say I'm high maintenance either.

Question: do you have sex during the tww? I read conflicting evidence. 

• @jnmiller324

Lp = luteal phase
    Cs/q = chart stalk (or post a picture of your chart from fertility friend) and questions

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @Cricket648 yay for a no plans day!

@Mythril lol no worries. I was just going to ask why you thought it was so long this time. 

@jrm_14 I hate sand too!  I hate going to the beach (which living in Florida, all my friends find weird

@lalalaj I hope your headache goes away soon!

@thatcrazyauntie it's hard to stay strong & not test!
  • jrm_14jrm_14 member
    edited August 2017
    Womp.  U/S on Mon showed I was on the verge of ovulating, which matched up with OPK's general guesstimate /LH surge/O signs that have been reliable/confirmed in the past late Mon/early yesterday.  Everything pointed to O.  However....U/S today showed I never O'd after all.  The follicle is still sitting there in my right ovary. Back to WTO *hangs head in shame*  
     ETA: "You're regular till you're not."

• @jrm_14 oh man. What a bummer. Get busy follicle, we haven't got all day! FX O happens soon and when you guys are prepared. good luck! 
  • MrsBunzMrsBunz member
    edited August 2017
    Month/cycle: 1/2

CD/DPO: 23/ Either 3 or 7 (opks never +, ewcm lasted 1 1/2 weeks, 2 instances of O pain)  

Timing: 13 of the last 15 days (some days twice a day), caught both potential O days

Typical LP Length: 14-16 days

Testing: waiting until CD 29

R/R: DH is home from deployment, yay! (hence all the BDing). This sadly means I have to spend 2 weeks with my in-laws...

CS/Q: I think this has to do with temping, which I'm not doing this time around due to pure laziness.

100% I don't try to be, but I like things in a particular way, and when they don't go my way I struggle. It's something I'm working on and DH loves me anyways. 

TTGP October siggy 

***TW Living child and loss mentioned***

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    13 March 2017: Loss at 4+6

• pebbledampebbledam member
    edited August 2017
    @emmasemm@Cricket648, @glitzandglitter, @stalkinghorse, @purplg8r- I had to spray him down with the shower head and he did not like that one bit.
    @stalkinghorse - GL at your competition! What sort of riding/competing do you do?
    @purplg8r - I love that we are both testing early so we can drink if it's negative. I'm glad the headache went away without advil.
    @Cricket648 - I'm so happy to see you here!
    @jrm_14 - My cat is afraid of everyone, but happens to also live with MH. It's beginning to be a little much. I hope that follie decides to break free soon!
    @thatcrazyauntie - I usually get an "implantation dip," but I've never gotten a BFP, so..... yeah. My temps haven't dipped yet, but the latest I've had that dip was 10 dpo, so maybe it's still on the way.
    @jnmiller324 - You probably don't know your LP (luteal phase) length unless you've been charting prior to TTC. It took a couple of months for me to know mine and there's always variation, but generally speaking you'll have a pretty consistent LP from cycle to cycle, which is why it's asked here. CS/Q is "Chart Stalk/Questions." There is no reason to avoid sex during the TWW.
    @emmasemm - FX you'll get to cancel that MRI!
    @MrsBunz - I really hope you did O, but I'm going to tell the tale of my 73-day cycle just in case: My body geared up 3 times before it O'd I had EWCM, O pains, and nearly positive OPKs, but didn't O until that 3rd attempt on CD60. I charted during that cycle of hell, see below. Have you been able to turn OPKs in the past? Some people can't. FX you don't have to suffer through that. Also, LP stands for "luteal phase" and is the part of the cycle that goes from O to next AF. Most people have a LP in the 10-14 day range, but depends on the person (but isn't the length of the full cycle). "CS/Q" stands for Chart Stalk/Questions - feel free to use this section to ask questions about your cycle or fertility or pnvs or anything TTC related (doesn't have to be about your chart specifically).

Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • @MrsBunz - I really hope you did O, but I'm going to tell the tale of my 73-day cycle just in case: My body geared up 3 times before it O'd I had EWCM, O pains, and nearly positive OPKs, but didn't O until that 3rd attempt on CD60. I charted during that cycle of hell, see below. Have you been able to turn OPKs in the past? Some people can't. FX you don't have to suffer through that. Also, LP stands for "luteal phase" and is the part of the cycle that goes from O to next AF. Most people have a LP in the 10-14 day range, but depends on the person (but isn't the length of the full cycle). "CS/Q" stands for Chart Stalk/Questions - feel free to use this section to ask questions about your cycle or fertility or pnvs or anything TTC related (doesn't have to be about your chart specifically).
    @MrsBunz This ^

Fx that you Oed, but I've had false surges in the past, so it's just something to be aware of. 

• MrsBunzMrsBunz member
    edited August 2017
    @pebbledam @Cricket648 Thank you. I have turned OPKs in the past, but I was using a different brand (I had a hard time turning this particular brand's hpt positive in the past.) This is our 3rd go around with TTC (DS is 2 and MC in March), so thanks for the explanation of LP and Oing, but I'm pretty familiar with it, I just misread the question. Luckily, we are BDing all month long (DH being gone for 5 months cause lots of  pent-up sexual energy), so if I haven't O'd yet, we will hopefully catch it. I have had a really regular cycle since DS was born, even after having a MC, cycle returned to normal, so if I don't get AF or positive hpt within a week of AF being late, I'll call my OB (I also have a history of ovarian cysts).
    TTGP October siggy 

***TW Living child and loss mentioned***

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    13 March 2017: Loss at 4+6