March 2018 Moms

Symptoms Thread - Week of July 31

Re: Symptoms Thread - Week of July 31

• @heatherdubrow yay so happy to hear that baby is doing great!

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

Me: 28  Him: 30

Married: 11/15/14

TTC: 02/2016

IF DX: MFI (low count & morphology) & mild PCOS

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

August 2016 BFP - MC @6w1d

June 2017 - 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP 7/6/17!!

Beta #1 = 422 (14dpo), Beta #2 = 810, prog - 12.3 (16dpo), Beta #3 = 5023, prog - 18.9 (20dpo)

[/spoiler]

• @heatherdubrow Wow, what a relief. So glad to hear everything's OK!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Soooo relieved to read baby was good!! This was the first thread I read and was so worried. Did your doctor suggest taking it easy or anything? Hugs, how scary!! @heatherdubrow
  • @heatherdubrow I hope the spotting stays away! Another anecdote about spotting/bleeding - my best friend had twins and had very heavy bleeding somewhat early on in her pregnancy. It turned out to be absolutely nothing and she gave birth to two very healthy babies.

DS:
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnant with #2: 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @heatherdubrow I'm so relieved baby looks good!
    Me: 30 H: 30
    Dx: PCOS
    Married: June 2013
    TTC#1: January 2015
    BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
    BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
    TTC#2: June 2017
    BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18
  • @heatherdubrow so glad baby looks good!!
    Married 6/2013, TTC 9/2013.
    ***TW***
    MC 12/2013, Blighted Ovum 04/2014, CP 06/2014
    Began RPL testing 07/2014
    BFP #4 10/26/2014; Theo born 07/2015
    BFP #5 06/17/2017, EDD 02/28/18

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @heatherdubrow I am so glad that baby is okay. When does your DH get in town? I am so ready for him to help take care of you. Hugs for the scare. <3
  • @heatherdubrow cheers to you and bitty baby! <3 
  • Does anyone know if symptoms will lighten up some once I stop the Progesterone suppositories? I'm between 10-11 weeks, so the end of those days are near and TMI, but I cannot WAIT to not feel this nasty stuff any longer. 
  • @heatherdubrow just seeing everything here but so glad everything is looking good for you! I'm sure that must be scary 
  • @justkeeptrying I'm constantly cold now too, except for when I'm sleeping. Then I turn into a furnace. It's been in the 80s/90s and I wear hoodies and use a space heater at work.

DS:
    Pregnant with #2: 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @heatherdubrow *hugs* glad everything is looking well!
  • lundlund member
    Does anyone know if symptoms will lighten up some once I stop the Progesterone suppositories? I'm between 10-11 weeks, so the end of those days are near and TMI, but I cannot WAIT to not feel this nasty stuff any longer. 
    I think it's possible - but not guaranteed - that the symptoms will get better once you're off progesterone because progesterone is known to cause pregnancy-like symptoms. But, most doctors keep you on progesterone until you're near your 2nd trimester when symptoms usually get better anyway. 
  • Makes sense @lund Here's hoping I'll go into 2nd tri feeling like a human rather than a lump of poo. 
  • @chasingroygbiv - I went from suppositories to oral last week ( I'm 9+5) - and my symptoms didn't get any better (I'm pretty sure that my oral is less dosage) - c'monnnnnn 2nd trimester. 
  • @heatherdubrow Great news! Glad to hear baby's OK.
  • Just about to start week 6 and I cannot stay awake for the life of me. Of course I have trouble sleeping at night because my muscles are sore, but during the day I can fall asleep just about everywhere. 

Started feeling nauseous today for really the first time, but today I also dropped the ball on keeping small snacks and water around so maybe it's my own doing. 

Also all the feelings! I cry at everything on tv. I also am feeling anxious since I won't be seeing my OB until week 11. I have had positive tests multiple times so I know I am pregnant, but hormonal anxiety has me feeling very surreal! 
  • Anyone else ever had symptoms come and go? I have had sore boobs pretty much consistently since week 4 and today they barely hurt at all. I'm 7 weeks today. I'm feeling anxious now :( 
  • @soon2bmomofthree3, YES! Hang in there!
    Me: 39 <3  DP: 49
    TTC since Jan 2017
    BFP #2 7/11/17 | EDD 3/24/18
    BFP #1 5/2/17 | EDD 1/12/18 | MC 5/18/17

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am having a ton of diarrhea.  It was constipation the first few weeks, and I guess things caught up!  Really frustrated with these instable symptoms.
  • @vaewelch same here girl.  so gross.  so uncomfortable. uggghhhh
  • Also started week 7 today and still no morning sickness? Anyone else not have it? It's odd because I didn't have a day of ms with DS either.
    I hate you. I mean, oh... uhhh... how lucky you are! That's lovely! 

(I hope you take this in the funny way I intended it. :) )
    Lol! Although I feel one of the very lucky ones, I've heard over and over again that nausea indicates a healthy pregnancy. However with DS I had no MS and everything was perfect with him. But that doesn't mean I don't worry! :(
    That's actually totally false! One has nothing to do with the other, so just try to enjoy. :)
  • @heatherdubrow I'm so glad to hear your excellent news! 
  • @soon2bmomofthree3 yes it definitely comes and goes for me some days are worse then others. I wouldn't worry to much.
    Daisypath - nBGk

Lilypie - GQnA

• I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow and my bloat seems to have gone away. I dont remember being bloated with DD so I'm trying to tell myself it's normal for it to subside. I still have the sore boobs and my fatigue is unreal so that's reassuring. 

@vaewelch same exact thing happened to me. IMO anything is better than constipation. 
  • Hopefully everybody's symptoms subside soon! With DD, the nausea was constant until well into my second trimester (I was prescribed Zofran and my DD is perfect). With this one, the nausea is only occasional but the insomnia and bloating are out of this world. I'm constantly exhausted. And pregnancy brain....almost lost my keys this morning when I set them down and forgot where I put them. Hang in there mommies! 
  • hey all,

super nervous this morning. my boobs do not hurt AT ALL. Not even a bit. they feel normal. *TW* I'm only days away from when I lost my last pregnancy... I'm worried it's happening again. 
  • bb3vj3n said:
    hey all,

super nervous this morning. my boobs do not hurt AT ALL. Not even a bit. they feel normal. *TW* I'm only days away from when I lost my last pregnancy... I'm worried it's happening again. 
    I totally understand why you're worried, and I'm very sorry for your loss. 

If it makes you feel any better, loss of symptoms is nothing to worry about. Hang in there!
  • @bb3vj3n I just posted yesterday I was worried my boobs didn't hurt at all and this morning I woke up and they're super sore again so try not to worry!! 
  • @HappyMonkey817 Yes. Every day like clock work. Lol.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Anyone else feel really ill when they need to poop? I get so nauseated, clammy, sometimes dizzy, and then I feel better after I go.
    Omg this happened to me this morning. I thought for sure I was going to pass out and/or throw up but nope just poop. 
  • @bb3vj3n I just posted yesterday I was worried my boobs didn't hurt at all and this morning I woke up and they're super sore again so try not to worry!! 
    yes i saw your post. thx for responding - makes me feel better knowing you were in the same boat yesterday and back to normal today. I think I will be very on edge until I see a confirmed heartbeat....
  • kby721 said:
    Anyone else feel really ill when they need to poop? I get so nauseated, clammy, sometimes dizzy, and then I feel better after I go.
    Omg this happened to me this morning. I thought for sure I was going to pass out and/or throw up but nope just poop. 
    I was ciming in here tin ask about this too! I get super nauseous and  awful awful when i need to go and during. Usually better after, and im going way more often. I often when I'm a sick get diarrhea more than puking and I wonder if it's my version of morning sickness.  Havent thrown ups but feel terrible so it makes sense

11/18/16 missed m/c 9w1
    05/2017 cp
    08/03/17 no hb 8w

• Anyther q- I swear I've s one this before but the her the strong first to symptom so are new for me. When do the firstborn tri symptoms usually start to lighten? Obvs the yard come and go everyone's fi different etc but usually... peak at how many weeks then get a little better at? My pgal brain would like to know so when it happens I don't freak

11/18/16 missed m/c 9w1
    05/2017 cp
    08/03/17 no hb 8w

• bb3vj3n said:
    hey all,

@bb3vj3n loss of symptoms does not equate to loss altogether--a great mantra to keep in mind during times when you should be able to enjoy a low-symptom day! My symptoms come and go, sometimes daily sometimes hourly, and I know it's hard to get past the PGAL brain, but the best feeling to give your baby is if you can find moments to relax and enjoy fewer symptoms when you can. Sending happy vibes your way!

• I've been so sick this week, vomiting almost every day. Yesterday I was constipated and in so much pain, today just have bad cramping. Naps are a must! I find if I'm able to nap in the afternoon I'm less likely to get sick at night, which is when most of my "morning" sickness occurs.