Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO August 1st

2»

Re: WTO August 1st

• @stalkinghorse I can't see your chart, it's just a little error square. But I'm mobile so maybe that doesn't help. Maybe you had an LH surge without O? Keep using opk and HIO in case there's another real surge with O, especially given EWCM. 
  • @dragonette505 fx for an early O for you to get things moving!
    @stalkinghorse What type of riding do you do? I rode for years, first jumpers then dressage, and quit when I went to grad school. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @nitnat007 I promise it's my chart!  :p:p

@cards10 thank you! That's exactly the kind of feedback I was looking for. the EW was the tiniest amount, and now gone, but I will have some safety sex to be sure! Thank you!!!

@zamora_spin Oh I'm sorry you quit! I did the hunters and recently moved to the jumpers. I love it. It's the only thing I can do that forces me to really focus. 
  • @lurvleybunchococonuts. Nice! You can't go wrong with the PW recipes!

@zamora_spin. So interesting about the ovaries and different O days...I had no idea, but that makes sense!
  • nitnat007 said:
    @darkstar42 So glad to hear things went well and that you are back on normal food again! 

@cards10 Yay EWCM!! HIO!!

@dragonette505 I love your GTKY. I have a piece of jewelry that was once my dads that I hate taking off unless I have to. Very symbolic for me and have been wearing it for almost 15 years now. 

@Stargazer1lily I feel the same way about guests sometimes. Great intentions, but really like the quiet too! 

@labgrand2012 Yes, my chocolate lab LOVES to swim. I can not keep him out of the water for the life of me. It is to the point where he will even do his business in a puddle if he can find one lol. 
    Thats so sweet! Its not that these objects are magical... its just that there is an ability to focus with them. I have a handkerchief that my grandmother embroidered her monogram on as a young girl.... white with blue stitching. It was my old, borrowed and blue at my wedding... every time i hold it i think of her....
  • @stalkinghorse Since about 2011.  My running buddy and I call it our dance when we get ready for a race in the morning.  We have all kinds of rituals and rules when we travel together for races and we warn our other friends when they come with us LOL.  
  • @nitnat007 should mentioning kids be labeled *TW? I'm a newb. I definitely don't want to upset anyone. Still learning the rules. 
  • @margorita30 I am fairly new myself and sometimes I'm not certain, so I err on the side of caution. 
  • Sorry for the p & g! I ended up working all day and didn't get a chance to bump.

@doxiemoxie212 Marin is gorgeous! I'm in the twin cities now, but I grew up in Santa Cruz.
    @zamora_spin Yeah, I wonder if I do alternate sides. O seems to alternate between cd 12 or 13 and cd 14-16, so not huge variation, but consistent.
    @stalkinghorse Cramming work in before a vacation totally makes relaxing harder. I'm a professor so my summer work is research and course prep, so it's never really done. That always makes relaxing harder!
    @izza2 We're going to Maine to visit family and then attending a wedding and visiting friends in Boston. I've never been to either place, so it should be fun!
  • *snip*
    We're going to Maine to visit family and then attending a wedding and visiting friends in Boston. I've never been to either place, so it should be fun!
    @darkstar42  Where in Maine are you visiting? I used to live in Brunswick, north of Portland, for a couple years. I will also be in Boston next week... for work mostly but I'm meeting up with my college roommate while I'm there so a little bit of fun too ;) Enjoy your trip!!
  • @darkstar42 my grandparents were in Bonnie Doon when they were still alive, and my bff went to UC Santa Cruz. Love it there! 
  • @cards10 We'll be in a tiny town on the coast called Machias (I think that's how it's spelled). How funny that you'll be in Boston too! Have fun!
    @doxiemoxie212 I used to work at UC Santa Cruz! It really is gorgeous. And how cool that your grandparents were in Bonnie Doon! I had a lot of friends in high school who lived up there.
  • @lvick15 sorry for CD1
    @darkstar42 Yeah so I read that on here in the cs/q thread (re alternating ovaries) and when I did I was like Oooohhh, that is why I only get O pain every other month and only on the right, my ovaries are two separate organs and they don't act the same.
  • @lvick15 uhhhh are those things bad luck....? :-/ lol also yes, only good thing about AF is alllllll the wine 
  • @lvick15 uhhhh are those things bad luck....? :-/ lol also yes, only good thing about AF is alllllll the wine 
    Well the man-hole thing is just that I'm paranoid about falling through one lol. Apparently washing clothes on NY is bad luck because you'll "wash a death into your family" and if you give watches as a gift it "takes time off your relationship." I'm southern. We have all kinds of crazy superstitions lol
  • @mrspeeweesmom wait wait wait wait did I tag the wrong person? What happened? 
  • @mrspeeweesmom don't feel bad, some nights are like that for us too. We had hotdogs this evening too! Wrapped in crescent rolls with cheese, beanless chili, and corn on the cob :D 

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV