TWW August 1

Month/cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP Length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What's the best kind of cookie (and don't tell me you don't like cookies - pick one :p )?

Me: 29 | DH: 29
Married 12/2016
DSS born 01/2016
TTC since 01/2017
Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: TWW August 1

• edited August 2017
    @pebbledam - there are people that don't like cookies?!? That can't be real life! Oh well, more for us :)

Month/cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 19/5

Timing: good

Typical LP Length: not sure really 

Testing: Still too early

R/R: I am having lunch with some girlfriends today. I am looking forward to seeing them :)

CS/Q:

GTKY: What's the best kind of cookie (and don't tell me you don't like cookies - pick one)?

All of them :# If I had to pick a favorite it would be chocolate chip straight out of the oven. I love ginger snaps and sugar cookies too. 

• Loading the player...
  • @glitzandglitter - my ex and my DH both aren't big cookie fans. Idk what's wrong with them. I love the cookie monster gif because I'm right there with you! I'm so envious of your pretty chart! Have fun at lunch today!
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017

• Month/cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 24/7

Timing: -4, -2, 0

Typical LP Length:11-15 

Testing: nope

R/R: the SS is in full force already! Ugh!!!

CS/Q: I'm afraid the hotter weather has been keeping my temps up? 

GTKY: What's the best kind of cookie? Ummmm not fair to ask such hard questions lol..... I like a lot of cookies..... Shortbread or chocolate chip if I have to choose! 

@pebbledam morning DPO buddy! Is it a little weird that we have the same timing too

@glitzandglitter have a great lunch with your girlfriends! 

• Month/cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 27/12

Timing: -5,-3,-2,-1,0

Typical LP Length: don't know 

Testing: just now. FRER BFN Losing hope. AF due  on Thurs.

R/R: BFN hit me hard this morning. 

CS/Q: Not temping 

GTKY: Not a sweets girl at all. I'd rather have chips and salsa lol. Chocolate chip cookies are the only cookies I like and I'd still rather have something salty and crunchy. Guess that's just more cookies for you @glitzandglitter and @pebbledam haha. DH loves red velvet cookies with white chocolate chips.

• @thatcrazyauntie - That is super weird that we had sex and O'd on the same days, lol! And not to feed the BSC, but what symptoms are already eating away at your sanity? I had dizziness yesterday that followed a day of nausea and vomiting....  :|:o:D
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • @thatcrazyauntie - I hear you on the symptom spotting the struggle is real.
    @margorita30 - I am sorry about your BFN :(
    @cm716 - You are wise not to keep them in the house. My internet cheapies arrive tomorrow. It is going to be a daily struggle not to use them. Amazon is such an enabler. 
  • AF today. Good luck everyone!
  • edited August 2017
    @charlestonchew - Sorry about CD 1
    @_darth - Yay for CHs! I am a fan of the blue tin cookies too :)
  • Month/cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 25/10 or 11

Timing: -1, 0 or 0 +1

Typical LP Length: Unsure...

Testing: Using cheapies from amazon until AF shows up..BFN this morning.

R/R: Nothing really. SS is annoying. lol

CS/Q: Not temping at the moment...

GTKY: What's the best kind of cookie? I'm a cookie snob and only like my Chocolate Chip Cookies. I'm convinced they're literally the best ever. lol

@pebbledam Can things like Advil mess with implantation? Didn't know this...
    @thatcrazyauntie I know how you feel! SS is annoying! I'm there too. :(
    @margorita30 Sorry about your BFN. :(
    Pregnancy Ticker

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • @buttercup0525 - NSAIDs can prevent ovulation and implantation. 
    @flashley-2 - Yay for excellent timing!
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • @pebbledam Woah. Didn't know that. Thanks for the info!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @ChloandCoco that transition would be hard for me too. I love my sleep and it always hurts to open my eyes at 6:30. Hopefully the thought of getting off half hour early helps 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• @flashley-2 I think it will help that I'll leave at 4:30, especially in the winter time.
  • _darth said:

You know the the big blue tins that have a 95% chance of containing sewing supplies, but sometimes house golden deliciousness in adorable wrappers? Those.  

So much this.
    Me: 33, DH: 36
    Married and TTC since 6/2016
  • @pebbledam sore boobs and crazy dreams! I try hard not to SS or test cause I get super mad at myself when I get a BFN and then AF is right on time!!! Ugh struggle is real. And thanks for the info on the NSAIDS I didn't know that!!!
    @_darth yay for CH!
    @charlestonchew sorry about AF hugs!!!!
    @buttercup0525  @glitzandglitter struggle is real indeed!!!!
  • @pebbledam I'm about to join you with the Advil. I get frequent headaches that turn bad if I don't take medicine.  Tylenol used to do nothing for me (only Advil did) so at the beginning of TTC, I slowly switched myself over. But I've had a headache since last night, taken extra strength Tylenol twice and it hasn't worked. 

@glitzandglitter have fun with your friends at lunch!!

@thatcrazyauntie it's so hard not to SS!

@margorita30 I'm more about salty stuff too but I still loooove cookies!!

@cm716 nice work on the losing pounds!!

@charlestonchew so sorry about AF!

@_darth hello dpo buddy!!

@flashley-2 yay for excellent timing!!

@buttercup0525 SS is annoying. But so hard not to do!!

@ChloandCoco ewwww nuts ruin cookies!  Lol

Month/cycle: 12/8 (6/3 AL)

CD/DPO: 36/4

Timing: O, +1

Typical LP Length: 9-11

Testing: Saturday for drinking reasons 

R/R: I've had a headache since last night (not uncommon for me to have headaches but they normally go away)  I've taken extra strength Tylenol twice but it hasn't worked.  Debating Advil  (I also have prescription 800mg ibuprofen for my bad headaches but I haven't taken it since we started TTC and I'm paranoid taking it during TWW)  I can't decide what to do

CS/Q:

GTKY: What's the best kind of cookie (and don't tell me you don't like cookies - pick one p )? I have to pick one?????  How about --fresh baked cookies that are crispy just along the outside but gory in the center (chocolate chip, peanut butter cup, etc)

• @purplg8r I'm sorry you have such a bad headache, are you able to stay home and sleep/rest?
  • Month/cycle: 14/5

CD/DPO: 26/5 or 7? Progesterone came back yesterday at 18.5 (CD 25), which RE thinks is high for 4dpo, so maybe a day or two earlier. 

Timing: -4, -3, -2, -1 (I think.. or maybe -2,-1,0,+1 - ). 

Typical LP Length: 14 days on BC, all over the place without. 

Testing: Trying to hold off for another week... Just ordered more on prime, so that'll force me to hold off at least 2 more days.

R/R: @pebbledam @purplg8r I had no idea advil could impact implantation.. I get pretty bad headaches alongside hormone changes, and now am worried I've messed with previous cycles.. Will look into ibuprofen alternatives.

CS/Q: Have any of you used the Ava bracelet? Not crazy about the pricetag, but kind of turned on by the thought of additional data points. 

GTKY: What's the best kind of cookie (and don't tell me you don't like cookies - pick one p )? Depends on the day and what's in front of me.. Shortbread, peanut butter, chewy oatmeal raisin, or gooey chocolate chip.

• I just need a moment to vent... My UberEATS driver stole my food and I'm starving! :(
    Pregnancy Ticker

• MythrilMythril member
    edited August 2017

Month/cycle: 20/15

CD/DPO: 25/?

Timing: ?

Testing: ?

R/R: I have not been temping faithfully. Missed a few. And my temperature is going up and down weirdly. But I took letrozole, and I am pretty sure I ovulated I just don't know exactly when. I left it up to my husband when we BD (I'm trying to RELAX as the people always say, constantly, always.) and he seems to have hit both the candidates for when I might have o'ed. WEIRD.

CS/Q: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/60e8fc Which day do you think? Based on my other ovulatory cycles, I'd say cd16. But it might also be cd19.

GTKY: Fresh m&m cookies or white chocolate macadamia nut cookies... can't decide. Or if I'm getting a package then fudge stripes. :)

**edited because I forgot the chart

Husband & I married May 26th, 2012
    Me 28 Him 28
    TTC #1 since January 1st 2016
    Anovulatory with PCOS
    Clomid 50;100;150;200: No O
    TSH 3.75 Put on 50mg levothyroxine
    1500 MG Metformin
    7.5 MG Letrozole: No Follicles
    9 MG Letrozole: 21mm Follicle no pregnancy
    4 cycles at 9 MG Letrozole, No pregnancy

• @ChloandCoco luckily I'm on summer break (my last week) so I can stay home.  I'm making it my week of staying at home doing nothing lol. 

@lizeybee I've heard of the bracelet but my cycle is too long for it to work

@buttercup0525 what?????
  • @purplg8r Yeah! I got a refund but uberEATS said it was a known issue with that driver that they thought was fixed. :(
    Pregnancy Ticker

• margorita30margorita30 member
    edited August 2017
    @buttercup0525 I would cry!!

I well AF just showed so off to WTO I go. Waaah! Possible *TW

On the bright side my preschooler does a cooking class every Tuesday and today they made Bobby Flay's Mac & cheese. If you need me I'll be over here eating my feelings lol.

If we aren't allowed to mention kids in here please let me know. I'm a newb and didn't see anything about that in the rules.  *TW end

• @margorita30 I did cry :( Sorry about AF!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• *Visiting from WTO*  :)

@purplg8r  I'm so sorry about the headache.  That sounds miserable!  But your cookie description is exactly how I love mine.  Yummo!

@buttercup0525  No way!  That's terrible.  What kind of food did you order?   Did you end up re-ordering or just making something at home?

@lizeybee  I know that @fishsticks-n-custard has the Ava bracelet.  Perhaps she can share some thoughts on it.

@margorita30  So sorry about AF.  That looks delicious!
  • @buttercup0525, @thatcrazyauntie, @lizeybee - I wanted to give you guys some links, since science is what we do here. This is one for the research done in rats that has a link to the full text: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16493584 This link is is from WebMD that talks about a study done with a small group of women: https://www.webmd.com/women/news/20150617/nsaids-women-fertility#1

@ChloandCoco - I, too, like nutty cookies!
    @purplg8r - Tylenol doesn't do anything for my headaches ever. I was tired when I got home from work and still had some errands to run and just popped those advils in my mouth and didn't realize the mistake until I woke up later that day. If I had been thinking, I would have tried some other remedies first (cold compress, water, sleep), but alas my sleepy self didn't think it through.
    @Mythril - Gah, that missing temp on CD16 makes it tough, but I'm with you that it could be either.... but I lean toward CD19 because you seem to usually have a higher temp jump. (I know that was super helpful.)

Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • buttercup0525buttercup0525 member
    edited August 2017
    @dukestar5 I ordered a gourmet grilled cheese sandwich. This one was brisket and grilled cheese on cheddar jalapeno bread. Yum. I ended up leaving work early (that just added to my bad day and I was already in pain from the dentist appt. I had the previous day) and going to the restaurant and getting it to go. 

@pebbledam Yay for science. I will definitely look into those articles! Thank you!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• AC93639AC93639 member
    edited August 2017

Hello Ladies! This is my first time on this board- or getting this far! I filled out as much as I can. Still trying to figure out what these abbreviations mean. :)

Month/cycle:

CD/DPO: 1dpo

Timing: -1, O, +1

Typical LP Length: Not sure.

Testing: Still too early.

R/R: Had a headache yesterday and took some Excedrin without thinking. I hope this is ok. Now I’m having bad cramps on my lower abdomen. This is the first time for me so I’m not sure what is normal.

CS/Q: Not temping.  

GTKY: What's the best kind of cookie (and don't tell me you don't like cookies - pick one p)? All of them! But I really like homemade chocolate chip!

~AC~

Me: 31 | DH: 33 | Married: 11/11/2011

Me: Empty Sella Syndrome

AMH: 12/2016=0.97, 06/2017=0.70

TTC#1 (11/18-12/12/2016): Menopur 75iu increased to 225iu= 5mm follie * Cancelled

TTC#2 (3/17- 4/06/2017): Menopur 225iu increased to 300iu = 8mm follie RS& 7mm follie LS. * Cancelled

TTC#3 (6/20/17): Progesterone for 14 days. 

(7/8-7/17): Gonal F 225iu and Menopur 75iu=  5.59mm LS &  5.09mm RS. 

(7/18-7/27): Gonal F 225iu and Menopur 150iu= 6.14mm LS & 6.23mm RS.

(7/28-7/30): Gonal F 150iu and Menopur 150iu= 11.6mm  LS & 11.79mm RS.

(7/31/2017): Ovidrel shot - TIC 07/31-08/02/2017 - TWW- BFN :(

TTC#4 (8/25-Currently) Gonal F 225iu and Menopur 150iu= appt. on Wednesday

• Hi @AC93639, were you confused about the meaning of timing? (Just guessing based on the question mark). It means timing of sex relative to O. So for instance if you ovulated today, and you had sex today and two days ago your timing would be "-2, O" Does that make sense?

If you ovulated yesterday, had sex yesterday and today, your timing would be "O, +1"

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

• AC93639AC93639 member
    edited August 2017
    Hi @fishsticks-n-custard, Thank you for letting me know.  :)

~AC~

Me: 31 | DH: 33 | Married: 11/11/2011

Me: Empty Sella Syndrome

AMH: 12/2016=0.97, 06/2017=0.70

TTC#1 (11/18-12/12/2016): Menopur 75iu increased to 225iu= 5mm follie * Cancelled

TTC#2 (3/17- 4/06/2017): Menopur 225iu increased to 300iu = 8mm follie RS& 7mm follie LS. * Cancelled

TTC#3 (6/20/17): Progesterone for 14 days. 

(7/8-7/17): Gonal F 225iu and Menopur 75iu=  5.59mm LS &  5.09mm RS. 

(7/18-7/27): Gonal F 225iu and Menopur 150iu= 6.14mm LS & 6.23mm RS.

(7/28-7/30): Gonal F 150iu and Menopur 150iu= 11.6mm  LS & 11.79mm RS.

(7/31/2017): Ovidrel shot - TIC 07/31-08/02/2017 - TWW- BFN :(

TTC#4 (8/25-Currently) Gonal F 225iu and Menopur 150iu= appt. on Wednesday

• pebbledam said:

science is what we do here. 

@pebbledam I love doing science too! Thank you for the articles - very helpful! 

• Month/cycle: 1/1 (not really sure what this is?) I assume what month in TTC and what cycle? I recently had a hysteroscopy with polypectomy (removal of polyp from inside uterus). Wasn't really expecting TTC this month but Dr said its possible and DH and I DTD 2 days before O. I wasn't going to track but dang its hard and I cant think of anything else.

CD/DPO: 24/9

Timing: ??? I tried looking around for an explanation for these but maybe I'm not looking hard enough. 

Typical LP Length: 13-14

Testing: AF should arrive Monday, Aug. 7.  Trying to hold out til then and test only if nothing happens that day. 

R/R:  Very bubbly when talking to people but dang I am super irritable with some, including my boss (oops). 

CS/Q: Started temping a few dpo.  It was a steady 98.2.  Then yesterday, 8dpo, it was 97.6.  Worst fear waking up this am and temping was that it was still low.  It was right back up to 98.2.  Possible temp dip?? Fingers crossed. Sleep and food have been weird.  I don't feel much need for either but when I eat, its nonstop and still dont feel full even though I dont feel hungry.  I slept so much yesterday.  Fell asleep during lunch break listening to book.  Went home and fell right to sleep watching tv and slept for 3 hours.  Felt bad I was being nonsocial with DH but he told me to go to bed.  Fell right back asleep for another 7 hours. 

GTKY: ??? Again, dont know what this means lol, such a newbie. Don't know if this is the place for symptom spotting, so starting new thread. Longest 2 weeks EVER!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @scuba_chic As a fellow newbie who has just recently been confused about all the same acronyms and shorthands, let me give this a shot:

Month/cycle: how many months have you been TTC/how many cycles have you been TTC

Timing: in relation to ovulation, when did you TRY ;);)

GTKY: getting to know you

• edited August 2017
    @scuba_chic - I am not sure you understand R/R... It stands for rants/raves. (Maybe you know this already but your answer in your post was confusing to me) also starting one off posts to symptom spot is frowned upon here. I would suggest lurking a bit and checking out the newbie post (there are a few things that are a little out dated but for the most part it is a great place to start.) Welcome :)

ETA: Just wanted to add that it sounds like you are charting? Typically on the CS/Q: is where we would post a picture of our chart or ask a question. You are of course welcome to chart however you want but most of us here use fertility friend.