September 2017 Moms

Weekly Symptoms 7.31

Tomorrow is August! Whoa!
How far along are you and how are you feeling?

Me: 33 DH: 33
Married: 10.15.16
BFP: 12.24.16
DS BD: 8.20.17
TTC #2 1.1.19
BFP #2 7.3.19
EDD #2 3.13.20

Re: Weekly Symptoms 7.31

• Ha love the Homer Simpson GIF... is he pregnant? Lol. 

35w today!
    good days and crappy days
    continuation of BH, utter inability to get comfortable, some uncomfortable baby movement (though of course I like that there's movement!), headaches, occasional constipation (appreciating Colace), pressure on bladder, and belly tightness. Had some nausea yesterday and hoping that was fleeting. 

Getting near the finish line, though -- go us!!
  • 32+3

I'm itchy and bitchy.

I read itchiness could be a symptom of a liver issue but maybe it's just a surge of hormones since it came on with a huge helping of bitch-rage.
    Swelling has just started to kick in for me too. Couldn't get my ring on this morning. Have a doctors appt on Friday so will ask about the itchiness then. 
  • Loading the player...
  • 33w4d

Heartburn
    Insomnia
    Rib pain
    Trouble breathing when it's humid 

Feeling like my due date is still an eternity away :-/
  • @jenn622-2  if there isn't a sign of a rash and you still have itchiness I would call your doctor ASAP.

33+6

Baby rolls, kicks and hiccups kept me up for almost over an hour last night so I am exhausted today.

Peeing all the time

ALWAYS hungry!!!

• 32 weeks

lots of baby moving, peeing ALL the time, acid reflux is a problem again and zantac doesn't help I realize I need to stop eating around 7 and be sure to take the zantac about the same time for me not to wake up in middle of the night

starting to feel impatient and cant wait to finally meet her but keep reminding myself its worth it in the end

• 32 weeks 3 days
    Saturday I felt amazing and wanted to do a million things. Woke up Sunday and felt bitchy and just hurt all over. I stayed in bed half the day. DH said he just doesn't know what he is going to wake up to each day lol. But most days it just seems like I am peeing, trying to sleep (not very well), eating or trying anything to make my back not hurt. Oh and trying not to cry at everything... 
  • @cchenal07 I'm crying at everything too! I keep thinking I'll completely lose it when I see my baby's face for the first time and hold him/her. But I guess that's acceptable. ;-P
  • Cats*in*spaceCats*in*space member
    edited July 2017
    32+5  baby movements are getting MUCH stronger.  Some are really uncomfortable and take my breath away.  I'm struggling getting real shoes on.... I think i might be moving towards slip-on's only pretty soon.  :s

ETA: also pretty sure I'm waddling now.
    *TW* 
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Met: 2007
    Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
    BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3
    BFP #3: 06/10/20             EDD: 02/11/2021

• 32+4. 
    Back and hip pain continues...
    Attempted to take a bath yesterday to alleviate some discomfort, but was interrupted by a crying DS who only wanted Momma. I'm sure that episode was only a glimpse into what life will be like with a newborn +toddler
    Feeling like a stressed out grouch-ball most of the time. I'm hoping the next four weeks of work will fly by.
  • 34 weeks today

Feeling nauseous all the time lately.

My stomach is so tight! You can see exactly where LO is moving around. 

I have also also been extra itchy lately. My last set of labs came back fine; so I assume it must be related to all the stretching my skin is doing. 

I am am definitely counting down the days until we get to meet our baby girl!
  • 32+3

Insomnia :( and waking up hungry which messes with GD glucose readings and eating schedule :(

This is in addition to normal pregnancy discomfort.
  • 35+5
    Swollen Feet
    Insomnia
    Back, pelvis, and feet hurt after standing for too long

But overall, I can manage, and I'm perfectly happy with LO staying in there for another 4 weeks. :smile:

TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • 35 weeks *I apologize in advance for my cry baby post*

-insomnia not that I can get comfortable enough to fall alsleep
    -always starving but I get super full and uncomfortable fast when I actually can eat 
    -swollen hands and feet, it's irritating a nerve in my hands so my hands go between shooting pains and numb/tingly all the time
    -my back and hips hurt 
    -my emotions are getting more unstable like the first trimester again

I'm F-ing miserable and trying not to be horribly grumpy 24/7 but this baby is growing ahead of schedule and I am uncomfortable... they even moved his due date up 2 weeks because of it (still inducing at the same same though). 

• @Breath_Easy92 Don't apologize-- that's what this thread is here for. It can be miserable on the body and it's better to be honest about it than not, IMO. Home stretch-- take heart! 
  • @margareth-2 thanks  <3 I keep telling my self only two more weeks and try to take advantage of the moments that I feel alright. But if they extend my induction because things are going so well medically... I'm going to to lose my shit haha like my doctor needs to be ready for a major toddler like meltdown when she tells me because I can't promise I'll make it to the car before I start sobbing. 
  • @Breath_Easy92 when I first found out I would be induced at 37 weeks, I was unhappy because I wanted the chance to go into labor naturally. While I never brought it up with my dr, for awhile I was kind of holding out hope that if I stayed stable, she would let me push out the date to see if things would happen naturally. Now that I'm 10 days away and back/rib pain and insomnia are becoming increasingly unpleasant, I am so glad it's coming up really soon and that my dr has never indicated they might change the date. Hopefully you dr won't want to change it either!
  • 35+4 weeks

Pretty good so far... just a couple of pains.
    Right side kidney pain due to hydronephrosis (I had it with both my other pregnancies so I know what it is but it still hurts and sucks  :/ )
    Right side rib pain. It feels like her foot is going to come through my skin at times. 
    Only a few more weeks! Getting excited and a little nervous  :#

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Rhubarb7216 Thanks :) im glad I'm not the only one. On one hand I feel guilty wanting to rush him but on the other I know it best for everyone and I'm ready to be comfortable again.
  • 31+5

Dealing with the normal insomnia and fatigue. Also, the bottom of my abdomen (right by where my underwear hits) is extremely tender. It hurts to roll from side to side in bed a lot, and in general feels bruised or like I did a heavy ab workout. Is this normal?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 33wks 3days

• 35+5 

No sleep. So uncomfortable. My thighs sweat all the time. My boobs are leaking. I'm ready to have his baby! 
  • 33w2d I'm so emotional this week. I just went back to work for preplanning, and I've almost broken down and cried at work at least a dozen times so far. I can feel the tears in my eyes and my throat get tight, but I keep forcing it away because I don't want to be the crying pregnant woman in the meeting about bus dismissal, lol. It's a combination of stress, exhaustion, hormones, and dealing with everything they changed at our school over the summer. It's meeting after meeting after meeting, it's so much information with no actual down time to process the information, and it's exhausting.
  • Sorry @heatherlynn321 Stay strong momma!

I'm definitely going through the motions at work. I'm here physically, but not mentally. My mind is on baby, birth, nesting, etc... not work. 
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • @heatherlynn321, hang in there! In a few more weeks we will not be thinking about work at all...
  • @heatherlynn321 I'm sorry you're experiencing all of that. I'm 32 weeks and just started the emotional rollercoaster, too. I'm not comfortable with people seeing me cry, so I get not wanting to be viewed as the crying pregnant lady. You are not alone and this shit is real. 
  • 35 Weeks
    - Swollen feet! Ugh I look like Michelin Man :( it makes my legs ache.
    - reflux is bad. It doesn't burn thanks to nexium, but I wish I wasn't "throwing up" at night and waking up choking.
    - I feel like I can't burp?  I get air in my stomach and I cannot get it out... it's extremely uncomfortable and nauseating and the #1 reason why I can't fall asleep.

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Thanks guys, today is better, but now I want to cry after reading your sweet responses because again, just too many emotions/hormones, lol.
  • 32+5  baby movements are getting MUCH stronger.  Some are really uncomfortable and take my breath away.  I'm struggling getting real shoes on.... I think i might be moving towards slip-on's only pretty soon.  :s

ETA: also pretty sure I'm waddling now.
    co-sign all of this. Movements are actually freaking FI out too.  

Canadian Bumpie - Texas bound
    DS #1 [S-5]
    3 Step Daughters [A-8] [E-6] [I-4]
    Baby #2 09/10/2017 
    It's a BOY! 
    Babywearer&EBF
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @labby18 maybe you should try drinking more water.  It sounds like no fun that everything is hurting.  So sorry!
  • @JustBored10 my water intake is actually really awesome. I just need to be more consistent on stretching, but luckily I have an amazing hubby who gives me massages while I sit on my yoga ball to get some of the knots out of my back while the yoga ball helps with my pelvis. Also a certain little lady is just all sorts of snuggled up on 1 side which isn't all that comfortable. Then add acid reflux and I'm just a super pleasant human to be around. 
  • Alright the lower left half of my back is getting outrageous... it hurts constantly. I've tried heating pads,ice, baths, the pool, Tylenol, stretching, icy hot, uping water intake, and sleeping in a recliner. Does anyone else have any suggestions or ideas?
  • Lay on your side with a pillow or two between your knees? @Breath_Easy92

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • @Breath_Easy92 I asked my OB about hip and leg pain today. She basically told me to stay off my feet as much as possible. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • @Sugargirl1019 I have a body pillow but maybe a regular pillow would work better

@bridge-and-wall im only allowed up 6 hours a day... but maybe switching positions more often would help?
  • mercury94mercury94 member
    edited August 2017
    @Breath_Easy92 Honestly, she didn't seem confident that anything would help. I hope you find something that works for you. I'm trying to spend more time in my glider with my feet up when I can. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • @bridge-and-wall yeah that does seem to be the best place ... I've been spending a lot of time in the baby's room already lol 
  • @Breath_Easy92 sounds strange but I have my SO gently pull on my legs and I feel a little "release" in my hips/lower back that I can't seem to get from stretching.

Also, have you tried using a foam roller and rolling out your hips? If you are tight it will hurt while you're doing it but really helps tight IT bands.

• @jenn622-2 that's a new one! I'll have to try that :) 
  • @Breath_Easy92 perhaps a prenatal massage or chiropractic adjustment? Will your ob allow these?
  • @lilpoots maybe I can ask again since I have less restrictions now... I think there's a doctor in the practice that is prenatal massage certified.