February 2018 Moms
Options

Weekend Ticker Change: 7/29 & 7/30

I know this is late for the Saturday moms but please forgive that.

If your EDD is 2/3, 2/4, 2/10, 2/11, 2/17, 2/18, 2/24, or 2/25 feel free to post here!

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments this week?

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?

5) GTKY: What is one of your guilty pleasures?

Re: Weekend Ticker Change: 7/29 & 7/30

• Options
    alice0218alice0218 member
    edited July 2017
    I'm just gonna hop on it since I'm already here.
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 
    10 weeks. Size of a kumquat.

2) How are you feeling?
    Pretty decent. I still have that fatigue but it's less oppressive and I can overcome it better the past couple days. Still more tired than usual but I don't feel quite as useless.

Yes! I finally get my first appointment with my OBGYN on Wednesday. I am really excited since I haven't gotten to see the doctor yet. I searched for a doctor and called for an appointment immediately after my BFP but they didn't have an opening until this late.

Nah. Not really.

Millionaire Matchmaker. Yeah, it's terrible but it makes me feel so good about myself and my character in comparison and it's sometimes pretty funny.
  • Options

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 12 + 1 babies are the size of plums

2) How are you feeling?
    Just tired.

Tuesday! I can't wait to see these little buggers again! 

I'm ready for the next appointment so we can finally announce the news. I'm already showing, and people are suspecting. 

any food that is unhealthy. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @meatball37 Omigosh, I didn't know you were having twins! Not to make you feel weird but I think that's so cool! Do you have twins in your family histories or is it just a random thing? I guess twins are so fascinating to me because they are pretty rare and there are none in my family.
  • Options
    We don't have twins in our family. And the ones currently in my belly are identical (share the same placenta. :) So there is no genetic link to that, just pure luck.  
  • Options
    A little late to the party but wanted to join in.

1) How far along are you
    ? How big is baby? 
    12w2d. Baby is the size of a plum or hackysack

2) How are you feeling?
    Pretty good, aside from a few days straight with headaches

yes! This is the week I've been waiting for - we have our sequential screen ultrasound/genetic testing tomorrow and 12w midwife appt Thursday 

we're finally announcing to my family and best friend this weekend and I can't wait! We would have announced sooner but they don't love locally so we wanted to wait to see them in person. I can't wait to see their reactions!

my latest guilty pleasure craving is gummy bears!