April 2018 Moms

Symptoms Thread - Week of 7/29

Re: Symptoms Thread - Week of 7/29

• Anyone having pregnancy brain yet?! I feel like I'm forgetting and misplacing everything!! Maybe it's just me haha
  • @ktw1518 Yes! I feel like a total ditz! MH even asked me the other day if I already have pregnancy brain :)
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• Loading the player...
  • @lund I wish I could tell you the anxiety goes away but for me it didn't.  Once that baby is born there is a whole different kind of anxiety.  But you are certainly not alone.
  • @ktw1518 - i was just about to post about this. I feel like so not there either. I ran a stop sign and drove the wrong way down a street today. Luckily im driving in light areas but wow i gotta be careful! 

In addition, the exhaustion has set in. Im normally a tired person but this is completely different! Luckily its not bad until the afternoon. Ive been wanting to go to bed at 5pm for the last two nights. 

Married: August 2014
    TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
    TTC #2: February 2019
  • I've had really bad cramps ( poop cramps ) bloatedness and just over all stumic pain but it's not Nausea. Anyone ells have this? 
  • @MrsFox1315 I have had some stomach pain and bowel cramps. I'm basically attributing both to constipation and gas... as long as they aren't severe, my understanding is that's normal.
    TW
    Started TTC August 2016

• Gotcha, well let's hope so, thannks!
  • @MrsFox1315 and @hedgepig FWIW one of the things that made me want to retest when I got my BFP was the gas/pain constipation. It didn't set in the early with my first though. 
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• pghrenpghren member
    I had my set second set of bloodwork for my betas this morning, and I just felt awful afterward. I came straight home and drank Gatorade and rested. I've been doing everything to feel normal but I just feel exhausted and it of it.
  • @kindbytealikat that makes me feel a little better I was kinda worried it was normal! 
  • MattelMattel member
    Slight waves of nausea here and there. Yesterday the fatigue and breast tenderness were extreme. I kept getting sharp, stabbing pains in my nipples. It's not as bad today. I have noticed my sense of smell is a little increased. Today my daughter was eating coconut Chobani, and it smelled like really strong cheese to me. 

Me (33). DH (37). DD (2.2012). MCs x4. After 4 years & 7 months, due 4.2018!

• Im soooooo bloated, i wear my pants unbuttoned cause it's so uncomfortable. Lol. And I'm super tired I wanna go to sleep the minute I wake up 
  • I'm just having cramps and really tired the last few days. Last week I had super sharp cramps that made me think it was ectopic but betas showed it is doubling nicely. I can't believe everyone's symptoms already! For me, it was at 6 weeks exactly that the nausea fell on me like a ton of bricks...so hopefully things don't hit the fan on Sunday!
  • sweetpea236sweetpea236 member
    edited August 2017
    4 weeks 6 days here.  Maybe some fatigue and a few mood swings that came and went . I'm DREADING the nausea.  Last time it was horrible and made me gain so much weight (all I could eat was bread and pasta).  That came around 5 weeks, so im anticipating the same.  Doc already prescribed diclegis this time, so I'm ready.  

I am getting insomnia earlier than before . Anyone else deal with this during their pregnancy(s)?  
  • @sweetpea236 woke up to the nausea at 5 am, so that's causing lack of sleep
  • @sweetpea236 I'm usually a good sleeper and have been waking up more frequently and not about to get right back down. The insomnia is real the last few days
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Insomnia has always been the very first symptom for me, and it's been brutal this time around. Doesn't matter how exhausted I am, I toss and turn for hours every night. It's awful! 
  • @sweetpea236 I also have trouble sleeping but I think it is related to worrying and having vivid nightmares
  • @sweetpea236 - i had horrible insomnia right before my BFP (fall asleep, wake up an hr later, up for 3 or so hours, sleep for another 2-3, then wake up way earlier than I needed to). Now im sleeping through the night but waking up super early (5:30/6:00) and cant fall back asleep. It so sux and doesnt help with the exhaustion symptom either! I hope this doesnt last long for all of us! 

Married: August 2014
    TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
    TTC #2: February 2019
  • 5w2d today and woke up feeling like I was engorged (I wasn't) then smashed in the boobs with a baseball bat. Trying to nurse #1 is nearly putting my in tears. Can this please please pass quickly!
    DH(27) + Me (27) = 1/14
    Baby #1: Aug. 2016
    Baby #2: April 1st, 2018
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Whoa, I sneezed and my uterus hurt! This is new...
    TW
    Started TTC August 2016

• hedgepig said:
    Whoa, I sneezed and my uterus hurt! This is new...
    The worst! 
  • ktw1518ktw1518 member
    edited August 2017
    @lund I've had a cold and every time I blow my nose it's so hard not to pee a little!!! 
  • @lund I was sitting up in bed with MH when I sneezed and grabbed my crotch and he was like "did you pee?"
    TW
    Started TTC August 2016

• @peppersmith22, @kmalls, @justkeepswimming8 , @allowachick, @ekendall09, glad I know who my midnight buddies will be . 
  • I've had aweful boob pain, headaches that come and go, consistant but mild cramping (so nervous about the cramping but no spoting), and feeling nauseous on and off. Thankfully no puking yet. 
  • I've had aweful boob pain, headaches that come and go, consistant but mild cramping (so nervous about the cramping but no spoting), and feeling nauseous on and off. Thankfully no puking yet. 
    How far along are you?
  • @Sweetpea236 I am 4wks5d.  I MC at 6 weeks in December so the cramping makes me super nervous. 
  • I put this elsewhere but extreme fatigue. Boobs are somehow becoming even more sore these last few days and now I'm peeing 3x a night. Lovely. @looeeze I definitely also have the crazy smell issue. We were at a concert on Friday and I could smell other people's shampoo etc. made me so sick. Also, @SaraJoy00 call my curious but why was your hair falling out pre-pregnancy?!
    Haha, not exactly sure. My hair would always just fall out
  • I've been holding off on joining a month board out of fear the pregnancy won't hold, but I need somewhere to bitch about my symptoms.

I just went home sick because I needed a 3 hour nap, and felt like I was hung over (headaches, nausea, bloated).  It feels like this is more intense more early than last time I was successfully pregnant.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Image result for so tired meme

And have to pee every 10 minutes and can't stop eating...
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Almost every time I stand up, I am having horrible round ligament pain.  And the bloat is crazy.   
  • I've ALWAYS been one to be constipated so typically I'm bloated like 3/4 of the month. Well few days ago I was thinking well thanks to my probiotics I'm not currently dealing with constipation so I won't feel bloated like everyone else.. well what do ya know?? You CAN still be bloated without being constipated!! That is not a baby you see. 
  • Just had super watery light brown discharge. Felt like I peed my pants. That was so gross.

Also, I hate spotting. 
  • @zombiemom1318 Yup, the bloat and gas are real here too. 
    TW
    Started TTC August 2016