TWW Monday 7/31

Month/cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP Length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is the best piece of (not TTC related) advice you have gotten?

Image result for monday gif

TTC#1 10/2016
TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

Re: TWW Monday 7/31

• edited July 2017

Month/cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 18/4

Timing: good

Typical LP Length: not sure this is my first cycle off the pill in a while

Testing: trying to hold out for Sunday but we shall see

R/R: It is my last week of freedom before back to work next week  :'(

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is the best piece of (not TTC related) advice you have gotten?

I think just to be true to myself. 

ETA: I forgot my comments :/

@avrilmai - I'm sorry FF moved your CHs and that you are anticipating a rough week. I hope Friday comes quickly for you.

• Loading the player...
  • @pebbledam - Thanks! I am sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope you feel better soon.
  • @glitzandglitter thanks lady. back to work next week, are you a teacher/work in a school system?

@pebbledam thanks. I was kind of surprised by the move, but, in the past, I typically have a temp dip 2dpo, so not that shocking. Hope you're able to get some rest.

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• @avrilmai - I am a kindergarten teacher
  • @ChloandCoco - I am a big planner too! FX for you this week!!
    @charlestonchew - I am sorry about AF's impending arrival :(
    @emmasemm - I find that a room of kindergarteners can be soooo much easier to deal with than grown ups lol
    To add a spoiler you click in the paragraph button (looks like a backwards P) select spoiler, then click in the box and type what you wanted to type

• @charlestonchewI'm sorry AF is on its way. 
    @emmasemmFX this is your cycle!
    @thatcrazyauntieI like your advice from your mom.
  • @Avrilmai I hope work gets better!

@glitzandglitter it's my last week of freedom too. It's so depressing!

@pebbledam I'm sorry you're not feeling well!

@ChloandCoco I'm so not good at not worrying about things way off either. 

@charlestonchew did you get poison ivy?

@emmasemm I don't know how to link charts. I just screenshot mine and add it like a picture 

@thatcrazyauntie that's good advice from your mom!

Month/cycle: 12/8 (6/3 AL)

CD/DPO: 35/3

Timing: O, +1 (our timing was not great this month.  We found out about my dad the day of my first + OPK. H didn't feel well the second day.  Then we drove home O day so we didn't HIO until later that night.  Sigh. )

Typical LP Length: *TW*. before ectopic it was 9 days  since then it had been 10 then 11 days ** end TW** 

Testing: Saturday (dpo 8) I wasn't going to test at all but I have my friends bachelorette party & bridal shower next weekend and I guess I should if I'm going to be drinking. 

R/R: I'm so sad this is my last week of summer break   It went by way too fast!  

CS/Q: I only temped a little and now that I have CH, I won't be temping again until after AF  but he it is

GTKY: What is the best piece of (not TTC related) advice you have gotten? Never go to bed or leave angry ( *TW* my mom was angry with her dad and when she was talking to her mom on the phone, she refused to talk to her dad  he passed away before she talked to him again  **end TW**)

Image result for monday gif

• margorita30margorita30 member
    edited July 2017
    @glitzandglitter right there with ya. School nurse here and we go back next thurs. I'm not ready waaah! I worked this summer though. Today is my last day at my summer job. Looking forward to the lil break. 

@charlestonchew So sorry about the impending AF. I "felt pregnant" all weekend and woke up today feeling (mentally) like AF could start any min. Such a roller coaster of emotions! 

Month/cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 27/11

Timing: -5,-3,-2,-1,0

Typical LP Length: not sure

Testing: Every day like a POAS-aholic with cheapies from amazon. Prob going to use my FRER tomorrow or wed. Didn't get a BFP with preveious pregnancies until the day my period was due but impatience is beating out common sense this TWW. 

R/R: I just got my pictures back from my 6/24 wedding and they are a mess. We paid  $4000 (included engagement session) and I'm underwhelmed by what she delivered. The images pretty much all need major editing. Bad angles, shadows, double chins, bad lighting, and worst of all... lots of pics that were on our agreed upon shot list, aren't there. Like she didn't take them.  After editing there are some really beautiful pics in there but it's going to be so much work! I feel like I'll never get through them all. (I'm editing them myself). DH is heart broken that she got zero pictures of him and his guys getting ready. He really wanted a pic of him helping his autistic brother getting ready. Wow that turned in to one heck of a rant lol. Sorry about that!

Here's an example of what she gave me/ what I'll have to spend the next month doing to save my wedding pics :(

CS/Q: Not temping 

GTKY: What is the best piece of (not TTC related) advice you have gotten? Most applicable to me at the moment is quit worrying about what other people think.  With how judgey people can be these days you can imagine how it could just consume you! I'm a worrier.

• **lurking from WTO**

@margorita30 Sorry about the wedding photos. We had struggles with our photographer as well. But, holy crap girl, that wedding dress is stunning!

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @purplg8r lol I have before. That was just own of the first things I remember my dad teaching me.
    @margorita30 so sorry about your wedding pictures.
  • Lurking 

@margorita30 girl, complain and get your money back. I know photos are expensive esp for weddings but it doesn't even look like any editing time was put in at all. The money one spends on photos is typically supposed to go to all the time it takes to edit! 
  • @purplg8r Have you seen a doctor about your LP length? What did they say? It's looking like mine will be cut very short, too.

@charlestonchew Sorry to hear about AF's impending arrival :( 

@margorita30 Wow, love your dress!

Month/cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 26/8 (probably)

Timing: -1, 0, +1

Typical LP Length: No idea.

Testing: Next Monday unless AF shows up first (which is looking pretty likely atm, ugh). 

R/R: I've currently got the worst PMS symptoms since coming off the pill. Bloating, gas, cramping, backache. My LP's probably going to be shorter than 10 days :( Going to try out the progesterone pills next cycle and then go in for the CD 21 bloodwork in cycle #7. 

But I think I figured out the reason for my hives! We bought a new hammock a couple of weeks ago and I spent some time in it every day from Thursday night to Sunday night. The hives showed up within an hour of leaving the hammock on Fri, Sat and Sun. I haven't gone anywhere near that thing since then and I'm fine (it's already 9:30 PM here). Who would've thought?

CS/Q: None atm.

GTKY: What is the best piece of (not TTC related) advice you have gotten? To never let anyone silence me.

Me & DH: 28
    EDD #1: 4/2018
  • Month/cycle: 1/1.

CD/DPO: 24/ 9 or 10

Timing: -1, 0 if 9dpo/ 0, +1 if 10dpo.

Typical LP Length: 13-15

Testing: Tested this morning. BFN. Still early though.

R/R: Monday. Bleh. 

CS/Q: Not temping yet.

GTKY: What is the best piece of (not TTC related) advice you have gotten? There are only so many things you can care about before it starts to stress you out. If you limit the number of cares you give out, the better you'll be. :)

Pregnancy Ticker

• @fishsticks-n-custard thank you!! so disappointing with all the money you pay them and everything that goes in to planning the day! Grrrr. 

@doxiemoxie212 I complained about the missing pictures and she added like 50 to the album. Imagine if I never asked! They were like really important shots too. Like my dad walking me down the isle, special dances and the processional. She offered to have us dress up again and take more or do a free family photo session. I was like "no thanks". The pics of DH and I are fine and his suit was rented. Not playing dress up and pretending it's the big day again. Plus, those aren't the pics we're missing! The entrie grooms side of the bridal party would have rent suits and get a hotel room to fix what she missed. Totally not feasible! It's so frustrating!! 

@stemgirl11 Thank you!!! I hadn't seen anything like before I found it. I think that's what drew me to it. 
  • Hi all,

new to the bump, so apologies if I miss all of the acronyms and also don't have a signature yet, and misunderstand the headers. Ugh I'm totally being *that* person, aren't I. I'll try not to ask dumb questions.

Month/cycle: 13/5

CD/DPO: 25/4 

Timing: does this mean timing for test-taking, sexy naked fun time, or something else entirely?

Typical LP Length: 14 days on BC, all over the place without. 

Testing: trying to hold off until 8/7.

R/R: RE scheduled me for HSG on day 9 this cycle. I also needed a baseline ultrasound, and due to a miscommunication with her nurse, they scheduled that on day 9 as well (after a course of letrozole days 4-8, prescribed by the same Dr). So, between timing and meds, not quite a baseline. They've said that I need to have it redone (if 8/7 test is BFN), but are still charging me. 

CS/Q: Just moved onto FF, so will have the pretty visual going forward. 

GTKY: What is the best piece of (not TTC related) advice you have gotten? The quickest way to see someones true nature is to let them underestimate you.

Me: 33, DH: 36
    Married and TTC since 6/2016
  • **Lurking from WTO**
    @lizeybee It means when you got down to pound town in relation to when you ovulated. So if you had sex two days before and then the day of ovulation your timing would look like this:
    Timing: -2, O

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

• Ah, gotcha. So, updated,

lizeybee said:
    Hi all,

new to the bump, so apologies if I miss all of the acronyms and also don't have a signature yet, and misunderstand the headers. Ugh I'm totally being *that* person, aren't I. I'll try not to ask dumb questions.

Month/cycle: 13/5

CD/DPO: 25/4 

Timing: -4, -3, -2, -1

Typical LP Length: 14 days on BC, all over the place without. 

Testing: trying to hold off until 8/7.

R/R: RE scheduled me for HSG on day 9 this cycle. I also needed a baseline ultrasound, and due to a miscommunication with her nurse, they scheduled that on day 9 as well (after a course of letrozole days 4-8, prescribed by the same Dr). So, between timing and meds, not quite a baseline. They've said that I need to have it redone (if 8/7 test is BFN), but are still charging me. 

CS/Q: Just moved onto FF, so will have the pretty visual going forward. 

GTKY: What is the best piece of (not TTC related) advice you have gotten? The quickest way to see someones true nature is to let them underestimate you.

Me: 33, DH: 36
    Married and TTC since 6/2016
  • @margorita30 so sorry about your wedding pictures!! That has to be do frustrating!

@stemgirl11 *TW* I briefly mentioned it at an appt when they thought my ectopic was a miscarriage. She didn't really say much about it. **end TW** but it's on my list for my RE appt next Monday 
  • @purplg8r - Sorry this is your last week of freedom too :( I agree - summer went by way too fast this year!
    @margorita30 - I hope you enjoy your break. I'm sorry your pictures didn't turn out the way you wanted them to.
    @stemgirl11 - I'm sorry your PMS has been so awful. Glad you figured out what was causing the hives.
    @buttercup0525 - Sorry about your BFN
    @lizeybee - Welcome!

• @charlestonchew - ((hugs))
    @purplg8r - It's been a rough month for you, but I'm glad you did some temping and OPKs to give yourself an idea of where you stand. ((hugs))

Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker