January 2018 Moms

Vent

2»

Re: Vent

• @the_other_mother my comment was really only for the way things escalated during the thread with our ladies. You don't really know the tone or attitude of this group and I 100% believe it escalated and there was hurt feelings due to hormones.
    That being said I think you ladies from other boards had ever right to come over and defend yourselves. I'm not blaming that on hormones. 
  • Loading the player...
  • LemmyRNLemmyRN member
    edited July 2017
    @meatball37  I never peeked at Feb but I agree with your interpretation of the subtext. 
    Once she let us know how educated she was, I was like "waaaait a second."

• Having a BS degree in psych doesn't mean you can't type well... 
  • @LemmyRN that gif is LIFE!!!

Hi! I'm also from December. I just wanted to pop in and say how reminiscent this all is of the June/July16 drama that went down. It was popcorn worthy!! However, I'm fresh out of popcorn, so please hold until tomorrow when I hit up Costco. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • meatballs37meatballs37 member
    edited August 2017
    @LemmyRN that gif is LIFE!!!

Hi! I'm also from December. I just wanted to pop in and say how reminiscent this all is of the June/July16 drama that went down. It was popcorn worthy!! However, I'm fresh out of popcorn, so please hold until tomorrow when I hit up Costco. 
    I frequently lurked the drama between those two boards. There was quite the banning at one point!