Pregnant after IF
Options

First Tri Check-in 7/31

Welcome to those who are new to this board!! 

This is a weekly check-in for those in their 1st trimester: weeks 1 through the end of week 13. We've all gone through a lot to get to this point, so congratulations and best of luck to all of you over the next several months! 

1. How far along are you? What is your EDD?  

2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having?  

3. When is your next appointment?  

4. Anything else you'd like to share?  

QOTW:

1. What will be the first thing you buy for baby (or have you bought anything already)?

Note: When you graduate up to the 2nd Trimester (woo hoo!!), write a quick post letting us know you are leaving. I want to keep the list updated, but don't want to delete names prematurely!                

Mommies to be:  

*If you wrote an estimate on your EDD and it changed, just tag me when it changes so that I can update. Thanks ladies!

@zoey1019 EDD 2/1/18

@megzb510 EDD 2/8/18

@angelaag EDD 2/9/18

@ladymillil EDD 2/10/18

@thucks EDD 2/24/18

@artsyinnd EDD 3/15/18

@vintageandrea90 EDD 4/1/18

TTC #1 since Aug 2015 (unexplained infertility)
10/16-12/16 -3 IUI, all BFN
2/17 IVF #1 froze 5 five day blasts
5/17 FET#1 BFN  
6/17 FET #2 BFP :)  EDD 2/27/18

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: First Tri Check-in 7/31

• Options

1. How far along are you? What is your EDD?  

almost 10 weeks, 2/27/1

Fatigue and food aversions. Super human sense of smell lol

Nuchal scan in a week and a half. Enjoying the break from appointments for now. After IF treatments early pregnancy appointments seem like a breeze. 

4. Anything else you'd like to share?  

This week is my husband's and my 2 year anniversary! We didn't start officially trying right away, but I went off the pill so in my mind it's been almost 2 years of waiting for a baby. I'm excited to celebrate this anniversary with our baby finally on the way.

QOTW:

1. What will be the first thing you buy for baby (or have you bought anything already)?

I bought a onesie that has "hello daddy" on it as the way to tell my hubby our good news. Even though it wasn't originally purchased 'for the baby' I think I might bring it to the hospital and use it as one of the first outfits since it's so tiny and will probably only fit in the beginning.

TTC #1 since Aug 2015 (unexplained infertility)
    10/16-12/16 -3 IUI, all BFN
    2/17 IVF #1 froze 5 five day blasts
    5/17 FET#1 BFN  
    6/17 FET #2 BFP :)  EDD 2/27/18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

How far along are you? What is your EDD?  

7 weeks. 8 on Thursday 

Nausea & food aversions. I also feel like I can smell anything from a mile away. 

August 11th. 

4. Anything else you'd like to share?  

Our grocery bills are out of control!  I miss when I loved all food, but now it seems like I have aversions to everything except maybe 1 or 2 things I can stomach and then a couple days later, nope done with that can't stomach it either. 

QOTW:

I haven't bought anything yet. A couple close friends gave me some toys and a onesie. I think that will just happen spontaneously in a store one day. No plans yet, but it's fun to think about. I did buy a Minnesota Twins shirt for myself haha (expecting twins & I live in North Dakota & grew up watching them) 

• Loading the player...