Ryan Reynolds as Green Lantern,

Ryan Reynolds as Weapon XI,

and Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool
TTGP August Siggy Challenge: Best Movie Insults
AbominationStupid head

Lilo and Stitch (2002)     

Re: WTO Monday 31/07

• Loading the player...
  • @fishsticks-n-custard I was getting the messages too. Thought I was going to have TB withdraws. Morning coffee isn't the same without catching up with you ladies. 

@dukestar5 I do my own workout every morning before work (today I did a spin class) and then I teach a bodypump class a few days a week during lunch. Today is one of the double days so gonna have to dig deep. That banana bread sounds delicious!

@SkilledSailor At least I am not alone then lol. Head shots, super exciting and a big step. Congrats on the business doing so well! I think its fantastic. 

• @fishsticks-n-custard if you're like me, there's  EWCM, and then there's the extra stretchy EWCM. So obviously the latter is more fertile. So maybe you can make note of just how stretchy it is? 1 inch, 2 inch? 
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• @fishsticks-n-custard back in the day I totally used to mix up the sticky (rubber cement) type with eggwhite (I dunno why, but I remember doing it!) to the point that I got a microscope and used it for ferning! lol I say mark it as you see it. Personally I really am best able to tell based on the other aspects from TCOYF: (creamy, cold+wet, eggwhite, humid +wet)
  • @fishsticks-n-custard I hope you get to HIO!

*Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• @catlady1215 LFO!  How fun!

@lurvleybunchococonuts keeping my fingers crossed for you this cycle.  Lots of hugs!

• @lurvleybunchococonuts
    Somehow I missed your post earlier. Big hugs. Fingers crossed for you this cycle.

@cards10

Welcome back to WiFi friend!

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @doxiemoxie212 OMG your poor husband!!!! (hope you don't catch it!!!)
  • @nitnat007 Ugh... I hate when my brain wont shut down. Hopefully its a good meeting
    @Stargazer1lily Laundry is a beast! We got ours all done yesterday, but now...folding! :( lol
  • @doxiemoxie212 I'm so surprised and saddened to see you back in wto, sorry :( YH sounds like he's riding the struggle bus right now. Hopefully he feels better soon and you don't catch whatever yuckiness he has!
    @lurvleybunchococonuts oh yeah, aloe vera FTW!
  • @izza2 in his office at his place of work lol. Like, the door is apparently shut, but he's on the floor. Absurd. Just come work from home! Sigh. 
  • izza2izza2 member
    @doxiemoxie212 - I'm so sorry that he's sick, but I have to be completely honest and tell you that I may have laughed while imagining him just lying on the floor of his office at work. :grimace: Is he usually that stubborn? MH would be the same way and would go to work and mope the whole day and then come home and regret going... and then still go to work the next day. :lol:

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• @izza2 the thing is, DH will not tell anyone he's sick unless he's really really sick. It makes me really angry because he just gets everyone around him infected with no warning. I'm laughing at him too because he's brought this on himself by going to work, but apparently lying down is the only way he can prevent himself from vomiting. I don't know how he made it there nor how he's going to make it home. Sigh. Lol 
  • izza2izza2 member
    @doxiemoxie212 - Lol, well I hope he starts to feel better and gets home safe so he can at least lay down at home!

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023