TTC #1 since April 2015
RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
Polyp removed May 2017
FET May 2017 - BFP!
Baby boy born 2/2/18

Re: Weekly Symptoms | 7.31

• Anyone else having issues with being car sick??  I've never been car sick in my life but since I got pregnant more than an hour in the car does me in.
  • Yesterday, i started to get some back pains and light cramping. Was nervous yesterday, but hoping its just growing pains as i enter week 12 and nothing major is going on. I start a new week every Tuesday. Throughout my entire pregnancy thus far, i haven't been eating much. I have days were im crave food and days where the smell of solid food or the thought of solid food make me want to puke. No different this week. Nauseating feeling alllllll day long. Light snacking has help, but i miss food lol  Lost weight, but hope come week 13 i can get some of my appetite back.

I see my OB today so i will def address it. Maybe they will send me to the U/S area to make sure all is good as i miscarried on my last pregnancy. #prayhands
  • Loading the player...
  • No, haven't had that problem yet.
  • RLP like crazy this weekend. I thought I had experienced them earlier but this was the real thing for sure. Got very nesty this weekend which was great to clean my house and get chores done, but it kind of got to a scary manic point and I had trouble turning my brain off at night. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Anyone else starting to get random Braxton hicks already?  I'll be 13w tomorrow and I've had a few each of the past few nights and I feel them in my lower back.
  • clc515clc515 member
    Heartburn, occasional RLP only on one side, and a bit of queasiness, though the last one is not as frequent hooray. And my body still can't keep down too much food, so gotta concentrate on small meals. I'm halfway through week 13 so really hoping the queasiness goes away entirely. Oh, and discharge :-\ 

@chucksmom15 I don't get carsick probably cuz I'm always the one driving, but I do get motion sick much easier. Even fast moving shaky stuff on TV makes me want to turn away. 
  • Anyone else starting to get random Braxton hicks already?  I'll be 13w tomorrow and I've had a few each of the past few nights and I feel them in my lower back.
    Not yet (not even 10 weeks) but with my first I had them starting really early and continued to have them daily until I delivered. They didn't bother me but the bigger I got the stronger they got and would make it a little hard to breathe. The other day I could swear I might have had one but it was probably just gas.
  • It may be a new week, but still the same old nausea.  @chucksmom15  Yes to the car sickness, here.  But only in my SO's super long bed truck.  Every bump or movement is like rolling.  Plus it's diesel so it stinks and has some serious vibration just in idle.  

The RLP has started.  Yesterday I was walking and it was pretty painful.  I hadn't considered it being Braxton-Hicks this early, but that could've been part of the RLP I thought I was feeling.
  • @chucksmom15 uugghhhh the car sickness. All. The. Damn. Time. 

I am having more food aversions than actual food cravings. I can't poop to save my life. I'm freaking tired, although I know this will not go away. I have a doctors appointment this week so naturally my anxiety is a little high. 

DD #1 3/26/13
    Mo/Mo twins MMC 3/31/14  o:)
    DD #2 3/31/15
    DD #3 8/25/16
  • Anyone else having issues with being car sick??  I've never been car sick in my life but since I got pregnant more than an hour in the car does me in.
    I've had this with all 3 pregnancies. It sucks
  • Starving and completely stuffed all at the same time. 

@smorzandoj, I had Braxton Hicks starting at 14 wks last time. I am always really bad about staying hydrated, but they were always better when I was well hydrated. 
  • RLP, bouts of queasiness, snissing, and heartburn. Blech. 
    G 12.04 | E 11.06 | D 11.08  | H 12.09 | R 11.14 | Expecting #6 2.16.18.

• Tmi? But the increase in discharge almost made me think I was ovulating if I wasn't pregnant. 

Also the restless leg leg syndrome is getting real old in the middle of the night. 
  • @starla @eggplantface yes, that's exactly where my mind goes too. :( 
  • @meatball37 the discharge I remember and now that it's back I'm disgusted. 

@lainikins I forgot about dehydration being a potential factor. I probably should increase my water intake. 
  • Glad to hear I'm not the only one with car sickness.  Getting a little worried about our trip in 2 weeks.  An hour to the airport and then flying to NYC.  Hope it doesn't include planes too!  Anybody found anything to help with it?
  • Glad to hear I'm not the only one with car sickness.  Getting a little worried about our trip in 2 weeks.  An hour to the airport and then flying to NYC.  Hope it doesn't include planes too!  Anybody found anything to help with it?
    You could try some sea sick bands. They help with motion sickness. They are only like $10-15, so not a huge investment if they do not work for you. Good luck. I hope you can fully enjoy your vacation. 
  • clc515clc515 member
    I second seabands for motion sickness. I use them when I travel in general (I get motion sickness on buses/trains/boats). 
  • Ordering sea bands right now!  Thanks ladies!
  • More irritable then normal lol. Nausea seems to be done. Fingers crossed. Mild cramping. Hopefully growing pains! The boobies are getting painful again, and the discharge as mentioned above. I often feel like I'm checking making sure it's not blood. 11w1d here. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 12 weeks and 1 days... cramping again (that was my first symptom for a while), nausea is back here and there, and a new one... some light fluttering to the low left?!
  • @starla @eggplantface @meatball37@keshupe29 ... I'm right there with you, checking all the time!

Also having some cramps today @ 11w4d. Had NT scan this morning and saw the little nugget waving and doing backflips, but the cramps bring my thinking right down the rabbit hole. 

Yes! And it even happens while I'm driving! Had to stop for a sprite to settle my stomach before the commute this morning.

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• RLP mainly on the right side, constant nausea, food aversions, boob pain and the discharge mentioned above. I swear that's the bane of a PGAL's existence! It's also super hot right now and I can't get cool. I think I'm having hot flashes too.

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• RLP mainly on the right side, constant nausea, food aversions, boob pain and the discharge mentioned above. I swear that's the bane of a PGAL's existence! It's also super hot right now and I can't get cool. I think I'm having hot flashes too.
    Oh gosh, yes the hot flashes. I usually love summer too. 
  • Discharge... pgal brain here too. Fullness in lower abdomen, blood sugar drops if I don't eat something every few hrs and I start shaking/feel ill
  • So. Jokes still on me. Thought I passed this nausea bull. Nope. Nope. That would be too easy. Second tri here I come...puked and all. I really hope this subsides before our trip to Nantucket in a few weeks. 
  • Ugh. The discharge!  Although, I'm glad to see im not alone with it. My PGAL brain had me convinced it was bad news every time I went to the bathroom to check. 

At 11 weeks tomorrow I have a ton of RLP and food aversions to cooked food still hanging on. The morning sickness is better, but the aversions make me gag. Mostly I just want to be able to EAT a normal meal and allow my husband to cook any type of food in this house! 
  • sarahbellzsarahbellz member
    edited August 2017
    Reading these I'm wondering if I've got a touch of motion sickness hmm 
    I'm 13 weeks and I seem to always be full even when I'm not i feel like I'm going to get huge 
    I'm low bp and slightly anemic so I'm also dealing with miserable headaches I just feel crummy
  • Nausea and morning sickness (or randomly throughout the day sickness) all the time!! I can't wait for this to pass! With DS it lasted until 16 weeks! 
    Ive been having food aversions like crazy and when I think I'm starving I start eating and I am instantly full! Junk food is what seems to help with the nausea which is not good! But hopefully with the second trimester approaching I'll feel like eating something other than chips and candy!
  • Still battling the effects of this sinus infection. But it's better. As for pregnancy symptoms, my nausea and indigestion is better now that I have been taking Zofran. But I still feel icky when I need to eat and sometimes right after. But while I'm eating, I feel great (if it's something that I really want). A lot of foods are tasting really great to me but I feel so icky the rest of the time,  it really isn't that enjoyable. 
    I'm super tired and the heat is kicking my ass. I swear I felt Like I was going to pass out today at the park with the kids! 
    I actually came on here to see if anyone else was experiencing the discharge...and I guess I'm not alone, lol! 
  • The discharge here too... Yuck.  I'm actually starting to feel a bit better now.

At 12 weeks I feel normal more often than I don't and my energy is beginning to come back a bit (I can make it through the day without needing a nap at 6 when DH gets home). But I still start gagging often if I think or something gross or have to change a diaper, and I've got two currently in diapers do that is half often

DD born Oct 2011 - DS#1 born Jan 2014 - DS#2 born Apr 2015 - DS#3 born Sept 2016 - LO#5 due Feb 7, 2018

• I feel like my discharge dropped way down in the past week or so (12w3d today) but my hips! Holy cow on Sunday my hip pain was miserable! Not sure if I overdid it on Saturday or just growing pains. Still enjoying my naps and occasionally feeling nauseous/ picky about food. And I keep having girl dreams! Still waiting on the NIPT results...
  • 13 weeks tomorrow. Last week my nausea seemed to peak and I vomited for the first time. It was very disappointing to break my streak lol. This week I've still been a bit nauseous especially in the morning and very late evening but I am thinking the last two days it's starting to slow down. My skin breakouts are looking a little better. Had a few headaches, nothing major. I was craving sweet at first but now sweet foods (even fruit and ice cream!) leave a weird taste so I've moved on to salty. RLP continues.

I think that's about it! Besides the bump continuing to grow. I've been tracking my weight and weighed in a day early today and it looks like I've gained 3.8 pounds for 1st trimester which I'm pleased with.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • yes to the discharge and the panic it causes. The nausea is hanging on, rlp comes and goes, and the headaches are awful. Seriously ready for 2nd trimester.
    TW*** Child and loss mentioned
    Married 10/12
    DS 11/14
    Ectopic 2/16
    PCOS/Ovulation Dysfunction 11/16
    IUI x 3- BFN
    Laparoscopy 3/17 Endo and tubal damage
    IVF- 4/17- 40 eggs retrieved, 10 blasts, 7 pgs tested embryos
    FET- 6/17- BFP!
    Due Feb 15, 2017
  • Anyone else experiencing leg pains? I swear sleeping with a pillow makes my inner legs like knee and thigh area sore and tender.  
  • I am also having morning sickness still. Emotional like crazy which is usually heightened by my morning sickness. I cry when my husband leaves for work?? I have been having hella pains in my hips and back. Does sciatic go down the back of your legs into the knees and inner thighs? Because that's also been an issue. Struggling with anxiety still. I think I'm getting restless legs. And I also have the lovely discharge. I wore a pad the other day to help. Lol! 
  • Praying xoxoxo