Newbie Intro Thread- Week of 7/24

2»

Re: Newbie Intro Thread- Week of 7/24

• Options
    dlynnb084dlynnb084 member
    edited July 2017
    Hi everyone! 

Ages (you and SO): 33 and 32

How many months have you been TTC? Just starting! 

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)? Stopped taking BCP,  tracking data using Ovia, purchased home ovulation tests, should be ovulating in about 11 or so days.

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.) No kids for either of us, 1 rescue dog, some chickens and goats. I work in procurement and my husband does commercial HVAC. In our free time we love to be outdoors in our garden, my husband enjoys hunting and I love to bake. 

• Options
    Ages (you and SO): I am 29, DH is 35

How many months have you been TTC? We are just getting started for baby number 2.

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)? Sex, drugs, and legs in the air.

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.) 1mc, 1DD(4), 1 Miniature Pinscher and 2 betas, Self employed insurane auditor, I like to craft and we love camping. 

Me: 30 and DH: 36 Married 6/18/10
    Started TTC 1/10
    BFP 10/1/10 MC 10/3/10
    Dx DUB 12/29/10
    Dx Amenorrhea/Annovulatory 11/28/11
    Fertility consult Rx Provera and Clomid 11/30/11
    Still no AF Dx PCOS Rx Provera and Metformin 1/11/12
    RE consult TTA 6/13/12
    Ocular Migraine, stopped TTA/BC 8/14/12
    BFP 10/7/12 HR 2/17/13
    Admitted 5/23/13, PreEclamptic, Induced, Contractions reduced HB
    DD born via emergency C-section 5/26/13 @ 35weeks
    TTC for #2 since 2014
    Starting Foster to Adopt 6/2018

Previously minicheezburg

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome to all new posters, I hope your stay here is short!
    @futbol0401 You and YF have been through so much, fx for you that everything works perfectly and you are ku soon. 
    @stalkinghorse TW I'm sorry for your loss. I am 35 and MH and I have been trying since March of this year. Like you, I got ku pretty quick (2/2), then had an mmc, and am in my second cycle ttc AL. I'm sorry you had a rough experience with the dr but glad you found someone new. Wanted to also let you know we have a weekly TTCAL thread if you want to check in there at all. I hope this is your cycle, but glad you have a plan in place to see the RE if not. TW
  • Options
    @stalkinghorse fortunately, we are getting much better at focusing on the positive.  Her exwife (ex#2) has been stirring up trouble this weekend with demands for notarized visitation agreement with DS, but refuses to pay the back-support for last 2 months.  DF and her exhusband (ex#1) are the biological and only legal parents and both agreed they were NOT signing.  So that has been our main drama this week.

We take everything one step at a time, and try not to dwell on things that are not front and center (my autoimmune issue wont even be brought up again until the week of my rheumatology appt.

And with our IUI hopefully on Tuesday, and having DS back after two weeks with dad (Navy, is in and out on ship for next 1-4mo, so we traded a bunch of days, which actually sucked, not having the kiddo around), we plan to enjoy some family time and relaxation.

I also took the week off, so we actually have time to do stuff together.  Destiny dates (xbox), Lego exhibit at the museum, science museum, etc

Me: 26  DF: 34  DS: 11

TTC since May 2017, first cycle (medicated) with IUI August 2017 using SD

• Options
    Ages (you and SO): I am 29 and he is 34.
    How many months have you been TTC? This is our first month trying.  
    What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)? We are crossing our fingers? LOL. Just taking prenatal vitamins at the moment, I'm gonna start using OPT next 
     Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.) I teach headstart! I love it. We have two cats and two dogs. I love to crochet. We don't have any children, he has two stepdaughters from his previous marriage. 
  • Options
    @zamoraa45 thank you for the advice about TTCAL... I think that might be a good spot for me to lurk around and learn from others who have gone through it as well. These forums are flipping amazing for perspective and compassion.