April 2018 Moms

Saturday Ticker Change 7/29

pghrenpghren member
edited July 2017 in April 2018 Moms
Hello Saturday Folks! Figured I'd start this up. Yes I stole it from Friday.  (Your ticker change day is the day that your week resets, i.e. the day that you are 4 weeks (or 5, or 6, or 7 etc.) exactly.)

If your due date is 4/7, 4/14, 4/21 or 4/28 - your "ticker" changes today! Join us.  

1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 

2. How are you feeling? 

3. Any appointments coming up? 

4. Rants, raves, questions? 

5. GTKY: How did you tell your partner about your BFP?

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 7/29

• 1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 5 weeks today!! An organge seed, BB ball or a dot snail :)

2. How are you feeling? Still incredibly tired!! I could nap all day. Boobs are still sore and I am feeling more hungry. 

3. Any appointments coming up? First u/s is on 8/8 and we're hoping to see that heartbeat. 

4. Rants, Raves, Questions? How can something so tiny be sucking the life out of me already? Not a complaint. I'm more amazed. 

We had overlapping trips so we watched the test together over FaceTime *shrugs* Not very romantic but after 17 months and dealing with IF my dreams of a surprise were pretty much out the window. I did give him the onesie I bought in March 2016 with a digital test after the fact :) 
  • pghrenpghren member
    @saralee797-2 Sorry you are so tired already. It is an amazing phenomenon though

AFM
    4 weeks, poppyseed
    2. How are you feeling? 
    Sore boobs. Feeling bored in my day to day life and so I'm thinking about everything all the time
    Second set of betas on Monday
    We have absolutely no snack food budget atm which is driving me nuts because it's all I want to do/eat! A lighthearted symptom of my larger financial worries with this little one on the way. DH is looking for a new job, but not all of them necessarily pay better than his current one. It's early on I know, but it's not sitting well with me
    I texted him at work. Not romantic but I couldn't wait. 
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby?  4 weeks! Baby is a poppyseed

2. How are you feeling? more tired and nauseous this time around. 

3. Any appointments coming up? i have to call Monday to set up the first appointment! 

4. Rants, raves, questions? it's been such a beautiful weekend and I'm just happy :) 

5. GTKY: How did you tell your partner about your BFP? i had a super squinter so i was waiting for the morning to take another test and tell him. Well i woke up at 4am so i took the test and BFP! I woke him up and he said yaaaaaaay and fell back asleep haha.

@saralee797-2 aww that's sweet you watched the test together! 
    @allowachick hi due date buddy! Hopefully the financial worries will work themselves out

• 1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 

4 weeks, poppyseed

2. How are you feeling? Good, still have good energy and not noticing much different. My worst symptom is sore boobs!

I still haven't called the doctor. I'll probably call tomorrow. 

Nothing so far!

We went out and ran errands during the day. On our way back he said he was really tired. I told him he should catch up on sleep because he'd be extra tired in 8 months. He was so confused. And he was like well 9 and that's if you're pregnant. (Hahah) I told him I was and it'd be about 8 more months!  He was surprised and happy and couldn't believe I didn't tell him the second I found out. You could tell it's slowly sinking in. He was like wait so when are you due and I said I'd go off the doctors date but based on my ovulation it's April 11 (my daughters birthday) and last period puts it at April 7. He had thought it would be May all along.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @peppersmith22 and @allowachick joint in the due date club!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I had my days mixed up and posted on the wrong day this week

4 weeks on Saturday...Baby is a poppyseed 

2. How are you feeling? 
    I got my first BFP yesterday, had a BFN on Wednesday. However, I have been having on and off(but consistent) nausea for the past week. I've also been feeling overly tired. My boobs started feeling slightly tender today. And lastly I've been a bit weepy. 

Unknown ATM. I emailed my OB-GYN today so I should hear from her tomorrow. I'm hoping she'll order me some beta's and then I'll see her at my appointment that I already had scheduled for a normal pap on the 9th.  

DH leaves Tuesday for a work convention and won't be back until Friday. I haven't been feeling great and he won't be here to help with the toddler. I'm going to be exhausted by Friday. 

We do highs/lows of the day every night before bed and when he asked about my high I told him finding out that in April our family is going to grow. 
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker