WTO Sunday 7/30

SkilledSailorSkilledSailor member
edited July 2017 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Describe how you met your partner using only a gif/meme.

Whew, I am all over the place today. 

Re: WTO Sunday 7/30

• Loading the player...
  • @zamora_spin Ha that's an awesome story! Are your hubbie and that guy still friends? 

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @darkstar42 Good luck tomorrow!

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @glitzandglitter good luck!
    @Augusta108  enjoy your last day of vacation
    @fishsticks-n-custard  yay for sleep! Boo for the temp drop!
    @zamora_spin  thanks!  I guess as long as I'm tracking all my signs, it should still be fairly accurate, right?  Enjoy your day with YH. 
    @darkstar42  your garden sounds great!  Good luck with the liquid diet and your procedure. 
    @paleoprincess Love your meme!  My cousin met her boyfriend on Tinder and they've been together for three years now. 
  • paleoprincesspaleoprincess member
    edited July 2017
    @fishsticks-n-custard your gif made me literally lol, hilarious! 

@zamora_spin  good luck with the opk. Your meeting story sounds very unique!

@darkstar42  4 plants count if they're alive. Tomatoes fresh from the garden are one of the best things about summer, especially if you have basil to go with them!

@mileswithmyles thanks! We were each other's first tinder date, and it stuck! 
  • @mileswithmyles Did you meet your H at a high school dance? Because that would be adorable.

@Augusta108 Ooh I love french toast when other people cook it for me! And love your gif! 

@fishsticks-n-custard Haha I feel like that happens all too often. As soon as you decide you don't actually want something right then, it shows up. 

@zamora_spin Haha my parents met the same way! 

@darkstar42 Yay for a growing garden! It's such a satisfying feeling. Hope your clear liquid day goes by quickly.

@paleoprincess  Hahah love your meme! 

@BusinessWife  Would having a shorter cycle this time be ok with how everything is lined up for your IVF? Would it just mean you get to do everything sooner or would it mess up the timing? 

• @mirizzi&A I don't have any advice, just sympathy. I totally get too optimistic, then crushed. Here's hoping there's no bad news this month!
  • edited July 2017
    @SkilledSailor. Yeah, *earlier (warbler??) would totally be fine, so long as I'm ready with the approvals and meds ordered! ;)  so if I get a spike early I should get a little advance warning that way.
  • I'm just lurking this thread but I'm surprised at how many of you met YHs online! I did too but I don't think I know anyone else IRL who has. Although when people seem surprised when I tell them I always say they probably know other people who have they just don't *know* how they met!
  • @mirizzi&A I have read your LH surge happens anywhere from 12-36 hours prior to O - and then O can be 12-24 hours long. So you could get a positive OPK in the am and then O that day, see temp spike the next day. That usually is what happens to me - I get +OPK -1 pm, +OPK O am, then temp spike +1. However, last cycle I had +OPK -2 pm and also am and early afternoon -1, then O next day, temp spike +1. So that time it seemed like either I O'd longer or had a longer LH surge or both. HTH.
  • izza2izza2 member
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, CM

R/R: I'm so tired and ready for bed!

CS/Q: Not much to see yet!

GTKY: Describe how you met your partner using only a gif/meme.

Jogging!

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• izza2izza2 member
    @SkilledSailor - Haha, no! I'm sure that would've been a fun story to tell, though! :lol:

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023