December 2017 Moms

Friday Ticker Change 7/28

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 

2) How are you feeling?

3) Do you know baby's sex? Have you started showing?

4) Any appointments this week/last?

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?

6) have you started decorating your nursery? Pics would be great! 
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Friday Ticker Change 7/28

• dkizz82dkizz82 member
    edited July 2017
    20 weeks/ banana 

2) How are you feeling?
    for the most part I feel pretty good. Schools starts back next week and I'm worried about no naps (haha)

girl, yep and I need to take pictures 

I had my anatomy scan Wednesday. Next appointment is end of August. 

Today is DD's birthday. For the life of me, I don't know how she's 2 already. 

Also, i have no clue what we are naming this baby. 

no, it's still a guest bedroom. We really need to get started at least. It's funny how you don't really get as motivated with the 2nd child. Whoops, sorry kiddo. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 22 weeks, a coconut or an American guinea pig 

2) How are you feeling? Pretty good. I've been having a lot of back aches and headaches. 

Yes (girl) and yes (to me, haha). 

4) Any appointments this week/last? Anatomy scan this week! 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? I have an anterior placeta and I am DYING to feel the baby for real. I have felt a few flutters, but I want to feel her for real! 

Yes!

Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Loading the player...
  • kyrwynkyrwyn member
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 22 weeks! Coconut.

2) How are you feeling? Pretty good. Still heat intolerant, but doing a better job at walking (0.5 - 1.5 mi) about every other day.

Yes! and yes!

4) Any appointments this week/last? Follow up US this week, OB appt on the upcoming Monday.

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? Thank goodness for summer fruit. I don't think I'd be able to stay hydrated drinking just water, or eat enough fiber to keep the pregnant GI track moving without fruit.  This week had a bunch of big work milestones and the news that kiddo is okay despite our scary feedback from the first US.  I'm feeling that sort of jellied post-stress let down feeling.  (And DH does hilarious impressions of whatever we saw the kid doing on his latest ultrasound... at this last one it looked like he was have a dance party/rave. Bwahaha. I am so so amused.)

Nooooo. But! We've finally got the home improvement projects moving that will let us move the office out of the soon-to-be nursery.  I expect we'll be setting up nursery stuff in mid-to-late September. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • bbylifelovebbylifelove member
    edited July 2017
    22 weeks!! Baby is size of coconut - about 1 lb in weight now!

2) How are you feeling?
    I'm feeling good. Just tired and sore - I walk pretty slow now.

Not finding out sex, and yes I'm showing!

Had my follow up ultrasound on Tuesday to get measurements they couldn't capture before. Also going this evening for a "babymoon" session - it's about 5 minutes, and you get a few good pics out of it. I didn't get any at my ultrasounds, so DH surprised me with this! We're so excited!

Not that I can think of.

We have! I don't have pics, but we like light colours and keeping things minimal. It's neutral with white furniture. We've got our crib, dresser, change table, and glider in there. We also picked up the first decoration - a framed picture of a bear with quote that says "Don't think about what might go wrong, think about what could go right". We love it!
  • I'm so jealous of all of you at 22 weeks. Haha

@ktcakes87 that Color is very similar to dd1's nursery. I love it!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 19 weeks- mango!

2) How are you feeling? Starting to really pop- I'm definitely feeling bigger (in a good way). Still really tired and needing a nap after work every day. My food aversions are finally gone, and I'm craving salads and healthy food (including chicken) again. Thank goodness! Trying to get myself back into the gym and into a fitness routine starting this weekend.

Girl!! Yep, see above. 

4) Any appointments this week/last? I had a routine appt. this Monday. Heartbeat was good and strong, and all is well! Looking forward to my anatomy scan Aug. 9. 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant- my boss has been driving me crazy all week! No regard for my personal space and saying really inappropriate/politically incorrect things. I'm so ready to get a break from work this weekend! Question- anyone else out there starting to doubt if they want to go back to work after baby is born? 

Not yet. DH and I are clearing out his study this weekend- once everything's sold and out of there, we'll start decorating and buying furniture. It's getting exciting!
  • @hellothere47 it's so exciting getting the nursery ready! I felt that way with DD, I knew I had to go back but I didn't want too. Then she was born. She had milk allergy, reflux, and was colicky. I wanted to go back to work so bad because I was going crazy at home wouldn't you know it, she got 90% better the week i had to go back to work.  :'( haha
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @hellothere47 I have been thinking too how nice it would be to be able to stay home with the baby! 

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 21 weeks, an endive

2) How are you feeling? I feel happy and excited and I'm enjoying being pregant, more than I thought I would! I have started noticing my hips are sore, and more lower back pain. I imagine that will only get worse. Hubby and I have started doing yoga together in the mornings and that seems to help.

It's a girl and yes I am.

4) Any appointments this week/last? I believe my next appointment is August 10th

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? As I sit here eating a donut I'm worrying about gaining too much weight lol. So far I've only gained 6lbs but self control has never been my strong suit.

Not yet, we finally cleared out the room and did some spring cleaning around the house, so buying the crib and getting organized is our next step! We just need to find time to do it!
    Me: 30 DH: 28
    Married: Nov 2015

Team Pink!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 
    20 weeks today! He measured 12oz today, big as a banana 

2) How are you feeling?
    Throwing up less and less, But heart burn is raging!  Soooo tired though but overall not bad 

baby boy! Yes, def noticeably pregnant 

had our anatomy scan today! It went well - he's measuring almost a week ahead. They are going to monitor us with extra growth scans since I have factor V and hypothyroidism; also had an endo appt earlier this week and my TSH is within normal ranges so the medicine is doing its job 

We are in the middle of buying a house. Should close early next week unless any other unforeseen issues arise. This LO will be in our room for first year so no nursery but when he moves into DS's room, we will decorate his side of the room for him. 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• 1) How far along are you? How big is baby?  Yesterday I was 20 weeks, a banana! Also, halfway woo hoo.

2) How are you feeling? Same, although now my whole left hand tingles if I move it a certain way...

I found out I am having a little boy! So exciting.  And yes, I for sure look pregnant.

4) Any appointments this week/last? I go to my regular doctor every Monday and my MFM once a month.  So yes I have an appointment this Monday and I do believe I will be switching from Metformin to Glyburide (sp?). 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?  I haven't been posting much because my DH was gone for two weeks and it was really difficult to keep everything going smoothly.  I am raving because he is finally back! Also, the extreme heat wave we were having finally broke. 

I just finished DD's beautiful new big girl room so her nursery is now ready for baby.  The only thing he got was a new rug.  Sorry baby.

@dkizz my DD will be 2 in September and I just can't believe it! Time just slips away from me.  Did you do a cute party theme? Asking for a friend... 

• @jlemons-2 we did pink and gold last year and Minnie this year. I over did the decor last year so I scaled back this time. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Adorable! Ironically, I am considering g pink and gold this year but I do t really know where to go with it. I did Alice in ONEderland for her first. Disney theme sounds good too. 
  • @jlemons-2 that's here are some from last year. It was cute. 
    Pregnancy Ticker