EDD #1: 4/2018

Re: TWW Sunday 7/30

• Loading the player...
  • Month/cycle: 3/3 after a couple losses/bench

CD/DPO: 28/14

Timing: -2,-1,O

Typical LP Length: 14/15

Testing: not today but it's been done already and nope

R/R: just waiting for my body to get its shit together so I can move to WTO. I am glad the low temps was a cd1fake out, it helps with some timing issues for next cycle.

CS/Q:

GTKY: Shoes or bags (or neither)?

Shoes

me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • So sorry to hear about your hives! That's the pits!

• Month/cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 26/10

Timing: -5,-3,-2,-1,0

Typical LP Length: don't know

Testing: Someone needs to come hide my tests from me for at least a few days!! BFN today.

R/R: I hate the pregnancy and PMS symptoms are pretty much the same! I burst in to tears 3x today already over stupid sappy Facebook posts, my boobs hurt, I was nauseous this morning, I'm tired....  etc. I swear the days go slower toward the end of the TWW. 

CS/Q: None

GTKY: Shoes or bags (or neither)? Neither. I'd rather have make-up or food lol. 

• @glitzandglitter Ewwww at your kitty! But at least he left it outside. My MIL's cat brings nasty presents too, but he actually brings them inside unless someone stops him at the door. Rats, mice, even birds and squirrels (and a baby rabbit once). 
    @ChloandCoco Oooh, I love Longchamp bags as well!
    @charlestonchew Sorry about the BFN :(
    Me & DH: 28
    EDD #1: 4/2018
  • @emmasemm I have a lot of internet cheapies that I use and if I get a squinter, I will use a FRER to confirm. 
  • @pebbledam I'm guilty of major symptom spotting and every month I say to DH "I hope that's a good sign" and he's taken to just rolling his eyes now because I literally say it every month.
  • ::lurking from WTO:: @charlestonchew Possible TW- both times I was pregnant, I didn't get my BFP until 16 and 19 DPO. Fingers crossed for you!
  • cm716cm716 member
    Month/cycle 1/1

CD/dpo 25/10

Timing -5,0,+2

Typical LP 14Ish

Testing: not unless I miss my period

R/R**tw kids my son has been crabby the entire day. Nothing I do seems to soothe him. I can't wait for bedtime.

Cs/q none

GTKY: both!!......goes to look up longchamp bags

@margorita30 I do the EXACT same thing. When I m pregnant I always have dreams that my husband is cheating on me or leaving me. Well I had one of those the other day. So, obviously I must be pregnant. Bad cm716 bad bad cm716.
  • cm716cm716 member
    TW PREGNANCIES MENTIONED.

To all the ladies who have had false negatives.Take heart, I had false negatives with two of my three pregnancies!!

Also, with all three of my pregnancies my first symptom was a positive test. Unless you're testing a week late, you most likely won't have symptoms. So even if you're not feeling sore boobs/nausea/ fatigue, don't worry. You're still in the game until af shows up.