Trying to Get Pregnant

Weekday Randoms 7/24

13»

Re: Weekday Randoms 7/24

• @_darth maybe the first movies screenplay, but honestly it was because his team didn't have a problem telling him he was wrong at that point. Once he got super famous everyone just yessed him. And he's sort of an asshole. I know there was def bad blood in terms of his exwifes role, though, and it gets edited out of a lot of press responses etc. Neither of my parents did anything on set though. My mom works in post production, and my dad I guess would fit in more of a pre-production realm. 
  • @_darth thank you for the suggestion and @KariAnn323 for the second! Will keep that in mind. He has some cases but they don't look as well-suited as those. He also has like... an incredible amount of models. They are pretty well organized on shelves all along our garage walls right now but it would be great to have some more efficient options.
  • Loading the player...
  • orangecup said:
    @orangecup. Depends on the gif, depends on what you say.  If you say something TBG deem to be, "creating an unwelcoming environment," or, "inhibiting another's enjoyment of the site," you get warned.  Sometimes things get said, people get called out... ;)  Sometimes it's worth it if it has to be said. Lol
    But don't drive-bys inhibit other people's enjoyment of the site?
    Yes. But mostly for regulars who are fairly committed to the site whereas TB wants to attract new posters for more clicks. No it does not make a lot of sense.
  • @doxiemoxie212 @zamora_spin
    I've been trying to be subtle about being in fertile window this cycle (to take the pressure off), but hubbie hasn't been taking the hint. Well, temp spiked this morning and CM dried up. Tried to get him to HIO tonight but he wasn't up for it. Looks like we're hosed this cycle. Womp womp. Next time I'm going to try being more direct. 

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @SkilledSailor I'm sure they do - but they have moved some - there was a group that arrived around 1pm and played 40k (which requires at least a little movement) and then a second group who came at 7pm for d&d which is definitely all sitting. It's close to 11 pm now but I think they are finally wrapping up, thank god.
    @doxiemoxie212 I wish I could be that candid, lol! I love it!
  • _darth_darth member
    @zamora_spin @KariAnn323 DH is playing Guild Wars, a clicker, and watching the Alliance Tournament recap. I'm just thanking my lucky stars that I may have ovulated before TI started, because once DOTA happens, there's nothing I can do. I can't get mad though. I was chasing achievements in Numenera and making my siggy.

Incidentally, they can have my siggy images when they pry them out of my cold, ugly <td></td> tags. :grin:  
    TTGP August Siggy Challenge: Best Movie Insults
    AbominationStupid head

Lilo and Stitch (2002)     
  • @doxiemoxie212 Oh god, the mental image of you tracking your husband's CM!!!

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• _darth_darth member
    _darth said:
    @zamora_spin @KariAnn323 DH is playing Guild Wars, a clicker, and watching the Alliance Tournament recap. I'm just thanking my lucky stars that I may have ovulated before TI started, because once DOTA happens, there's nothing I can do. I can't get mad though. I was chasing achievements in Numenera and making my siggy.

Incidentally, they can have my siggy images when they pry them out of my cold, ugly <td></td> tags. :grin:  
    Well then. I guess that will teach me to:
    1. Talk shit
    2. Back up my emoji art. That Stitch took forever to make. :cry:
    AbominationStupid head

Lilo and Stitch (2002)     
  • _darth_darth member
    edited July 2017
    If anyone wants a unicode unicorn of their very own, feel free to copy it. :)
    AbominationStupid head

Lilo and Stitch (2002)