Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Saturday 7/29

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: (Stolen from TWW) What is your favorite drive thru guilty pleasure?

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
Married DH: 2013
DD: Dec 2015
BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Re: WTO Saturday 7/29

• Loading the player...
  • @zamora_spin Your Saturday morning sounds great so far! Puppy couch cuddles are the best!  <3
  • @darkstar42 Ugh! How annoying to have to keep waiting for those results. Hope you get news that is both soon and good.
    @kbamomma33  Oh no! That sounds terrible. Get that knee looked at.
    @SkilledSailor  Sorry you are dealing with cysts, are they painful?
    @paleoprincess Idk - I know progesterone is the cause of a temp rise post-O, so maybe? I had a cyst on my right side coming into this cycle and I know cysts can cause issues with hormones so it wouldn't surprise me if the cyst has been messing stuff up. The cyst has been quiet the last couple days so I figured it was going away but temp is still pretty high.

• @mileswithmyles  Enjoy your pedicure!  I desperately need a pedi.
    As for your question regarding pom and green tea, I am drinking about a cup of pom juice (mixed with a can of non-sweetened sparkling water) once per day.  I am also have one cup of green tea a day.  I think some people might drink two cups of tea, but I just don't love it enough.

@Augusta108  The hike sounds like it was a lot of fun! Enjoy the movie today.
  • @dukestar5 no date yet, they are moving, so they'll hold off on planning for a while. I'm excited, she was in my wedding last year, so the marriage party just keeps rolling! I've heard that super high concentrations of pomegranate can cause mild uterine contractions, like epo. I was told to do Pom before O, and pineapple after. (Juice and high-sugar fruits are usually verboten in my house, so I'm taking full advantage) 

@zamora_spin that sucks about the cyst, I'm sorry. Hopefully it calms down in its own.
  • @Stargazer1lily. Glad you could coax her out! And yes for DQ blizzards!

@paleoprincess. Interesting!  I read to drink green tea until O, but Pom was ok all the way through the cycle because it helps to strengthen the uterine lining.  (I could be wrong though).  I have heard of eating pineapple, particularly the core (which contains a high concentration of bromelian) right after O for a few days.
    I don't really drink juice, so maybe the extra juice/sugar is bothering my stomach.
  • @Augusta108 glad you enjoyed your hike
    @dukestar5 thanks!  I think I am going to incorporate those this cycle 
    @Stargazer1lily glad you found her!
  • @dukestar5 the sugar could absolutely cause problems if you don't usually eat much of it. I could be wrong
    about the Pom juice, but I always think better safe than sorry post-o
  • @SkilledSailor The lab said they'd release the results to our doctor within five business days (so I guess by Tuesday) and then our doc has to post/interpret them for us.
    @Stargazer1lily A friend of mine had a chicken that got out every night for about a week. Every morning they'd find her sitting on their front doorstep. Chickens are odd little critters!
  • @doxiemoxie212 Sorry about cd1. :/ Hope you have lots to distract you today.
  • @doxiemoxie212 Sorry about CD1, hugs to you. 
    @SkilledSailor Ouch! That is a lot of pain from cysts. Have you always gotten them? Do you get them on both sides, or just one? I am lucky-ish that it only ever seems to be my right ovary that acts up. 
    @nitnat007 That is so cool about YH! I hope they get more crew in place soon so you don't keep losing him over the weekends. Sounds like you had an awesome morning with your pupper. I confess after writing about my guilty pleasure I was like mmm and had to have it... I made a deal with myself I could do it if I did a 45 min work out after so at least it motivated me to get my butt in gear!
    Yay! @BusinessWife I am glad you are here and that YH's retrieval went well. I was sorry to read about the polyp but it's good your Ute will be in tip-top shape before the FET!
  • @doxiemoxie212. I am so sorry about CD1, especially at the end of your lovely CA trip.  I am glad that you are with us though because I always enjoy reading your posts. <3

@nitnat007. Yes, absolutely!  A day at the lake with the pup sounds like a good alternative. Are you having gorgeous weather this summer? It is soooo hot in the south.

@BusinessWife. Yay! So glad you are joining us here.  I am sorry about the polyp and hope they can take care of it before FET. Do you start meds once AF arrives?
    also, I'm with you....I would love to have chickens! 
  • @zamora_spin Good for you! You did better than I did today. I didn't go near the gym and now heading towards a nap lol

@dukestar5 The weather has been pretty good so far. Although today is warm, the sun has not come out to play. So my weekend plays haven't gone to play sadly. I would love to trade you!! I love the heat and miss it! DH would likely spontaneously combust though lol. 
  • @darkstar42 I am glad that you have gotten the results back!! But its a little tough that you can't talk directly with your doctor and ask all your questions. When do you meet with them? 
    I don't know enough about SA to give an opinion, but I am currently reading "It starts with the egg", only about 1/3 of the way through it and have not seen anything specifically related to sperm quality other than the mention of Ubiquinol being a helpful supplement. I think I have seen a few other people mention their SO taking it as well. Maybe do some research on that? I will let you know  if anything else comes up though. 
    That really bites that your SIL. It really stings to hear that sort of news when you are going through something yourself. YH was probably just thinking that you should rather hear it from him than from some other source. Creepy internet hugs!
  • @fishsticks-n-custard by far the worst drunk story he had was when someone puked blackberry brandy all over the ambulance and DH. Blech!  
  • Thanks @zamora_spin @fishsticks-n-custard @dukestar5 So far that's the plan!  The doctor said the stimming meds won't affect the polyp in the mean time, so as long as I get my approval from the insurance, we just have to pay up front for the pgs, is the main thing I think, and we should be in business! Hopefully good news from the genetic counseling Wednesday, order meds, and away we go!
  • @SkilledSailor There aren't any orthopedics with weekend hours near me. I decided that I'm going to go ahead and go to an urgent care that has in house X-ray tomorrow. It's bad enough now that I don't think I'm going to wait until Monday. I hope that you had a relaxing day of cleaning and chilling! 

@doxiemoxie212 Noooooooo CD1! I was hoping this was your cycle! Sorry friend. Enjoy all the wine. 

@BusinessWife I luuuurve seeing you on the dailies temping and prepping for your FET!! I'm so excited for you!!

I'm so sorry for the polyp hiccup. FX that you guys can still stay on schedule and everything goes smoothly. <3
  • @zamora_spin I've known about them for a few years. BC kept them under control. They are on both sides, unfortunately. 

@darkstar42 Glad to hear you got the result back today! Hopefully you can find some answers about the morphology soon. Will you be able to set up a time to speak with your doctor about it or do they just add notes to the portal?

@kbamomma33 Oh no! So sorry to hear it's getting worse. I hope you're able to get some rest still and get some answers/relief tomorrow.