November 2017 Moms

Thursday Ticker Change

1. How far along are you? And how big is baby?

2. Appointments this week?

3. How are you feeling this week?

4. Rants/Raves/Questions

5. GTKY: How are you And SO preparing for baby? Hospital Tours, birth classes, whatever and etc. (stolen from Wednesday)

Re: Thursday Ticker Change

• 1. How far along are you? And how big is baby?
    22 weeks today, coconut / spaghetti squash / ear of corn

I had a quick check-up with the OB on Friday to listen to the heartbeat and sign my VBAC/TOLAC consent form and I have an internal u/s today with the MFM to check cervix. If all goes well w/ this u/s I think I'm done with the MFM for awhile. 

Still tired. And I got sick yesterday morning. That hasn't happened in several weeks so I was pretty upset about it. Also, just overall uncomfortable. 

4. Rants/Raves/Questions
    My MIL took me shopping yesterday for my birthday and we got some great deals on maternity clothes at the Motherhood Maternity outlet store. I got 2 pairs of these amazingly comfortable PJ pants that I have no shame in wearing out in public. I got black and navy so they could pass for athletic pants. Any pants with the panel are so uncomfortable to me right now and these don't have a panel - I think they will grow with me and also fit pp.

5. GTKY: How are you And SO preparing for baby? Hospital Tours, birth classes, whatever and etc. (stolen from Wednesday)
    Ugh. We haven't done hardly anything. Haven't started on the nursery yet. We will deliver at the same hospital as DD so don't need to do that again. I did birth classes 5 years ago, ended up having a C section so I'm questioning if we should do them again since I want to have a VBAC. Any STM+ have any advice here?
  • @mymulligan I am totally with you on feeling generally uncomfortable.  I'm also still super nauseated at night.  
    1. How far along are you? And how big is baby? 23 weeks! Grapefruit, papaya, 

2. Appointments this week? none my 24 week is next Friday.  

3. How are you feeling this week? Im hanging in there.   Having some anxiety which always happens when I get closer to appointments.

4. Rants/Raves/Questions nothing at the moment.   

5. GTKY: How are you And SO preparing for baby? Hospital Tours, birth classes, whatever and etc. (stolen from Wednesday) DH and I are starting to sign up for classes.  We are finally going to register.   My anxiety has gotten in the way up to this point.  Also since we are team green we are starting to work on our list of names. We had a pretty long list so we are narrowing it down. 
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. How far along are you? And how big is baby?
    25 Weeks. Prairie dog, baseball glove
    I had my follow up A/S on Tuesday as well as my regular OB appointment. Both went well and baby is looking great.

Good
    4. Rants/Raves/Questions
    I am not looking forward to my 1 hr glucose test in 2 weeks.
    We have the nursery ready and have clothes from nb to 6m. We also have a ton of diapers and wipes on hand as well. We are not taking a hospital tour or taking any classes as this is our second so we know what to expect. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @angkay711 sorry you're anxiety is so high. Hope you're able to find some relief from that soon! 

@CubsFan7 great news on your a/s follow-up. I am dreading the glucose test as well. 
  • @CubsFan7 @mymulligan I am dreading the glucose test too. I have a friend who always fails the 1 hr and has to go on to take the 3 hr, no fun. 

A few days late because I was traveling (in Iceland now, yay). 
    1. How far along are you? And how big is baby?  25 weeks and a cauliflower. 
    Had one Tuesday and went well although heartbeat was a little hard because LO was so squirmy. 
    Pretty good minus some back and hip pain. 
    4. Rants/Raves/Questions
    I've started to feel regular kicks! I have an anterior placenta so took a little longer but they're here! DH even felt one this week. 
    Tour and class scheduled for September.