Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Dreams *TW*

*TW*

Last night, I had a dream that I was bleeding profusely, but I could not get a hold of my OB or to an ER. It was a VERY stressful and scary dream. I woke up around 4:30 and it spooked me so much that I couldn't go back to sleep. =( It's still bothering me now, in the afternoon. I've been nervous about my upcoming Nuchal Scan next week. I'm afraid that it's going to be an ultrasound where I'll get that look from the technician after she can't find a heartbeat or that they're going to find something seriously wrong with the baby.  I've been feeling decent lately, as far as pregnancy symptoms go. Nothing too bad, really. Just occasionally tired, what I think is round ligament pain, and I've been moody. I've been told symptoms can fluctuate and fade around week 10. I'm almost 12 weeks, but I still don't feel better and this dream did not help. I've heard that dreams can be a bad omen or a sign, but I'm not sure if I believe it. All I know is I'm more scared than I ever was before that dream. Sorry if this was depressing... and thanks for letting me vent. 
Me: 28 DH: 29
Married: 4-25-2014
TTC: March 2015
BFP: 2-18-16
Confirmed MMC: 3-31-16
D&C: 4-2-16
TTCAL: May 2016
IUI: 5/13/17-Femara and Trigger, POAS 5/27/17 BFP 5/27/17

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Dreams *TW*

• Options
    Deep breaths. I can understand your panic - PGAL brain, plain and simple, sucks. You're nearing your second tri and your symptoms will be lessen. I know how they can be an odd reassurance but them weakening at this point is really okay. As for dreams being a bad omen, nah. I had crazy vivid dreams all through my first tri and nothing came true. Chin up- your NT scan is going to be great!
    *** TW**

Me: 37, DH:39
    Met: 2002 | Married: 2004 | TTC since January 2014
    July 2015: MMC @ 9 wks | August 2015: Chemical
    March, April, May & June 2016: Medicated IUIs | BFN 
    August 2016: Started Stims 8/22
    September 2016: Egg Retrieval 9/4 | 13 Mature Eggs | 10 Fertilized | 3 Blastocytes | 1 PGS Normal Embaby 
    November 7, 2016: FET - BFP!
    EDD 7/25/17
    Zoey Alexis born 7/25/17 @ 12:39 PM | 7lbs 14oz | 19 inches
  • Options
    HGRichHGRich member
    Hey--I'm coming in late here, but I had two loss dreams during my rainbow pregnancy and everything turned out fine! Hang in there!