November 2017 Moms

UO Thursday 7/27/17

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility

Re: UO Thursday 7/27/17

• newmommy789newmommy789 member
    edited July 2017
    Usually I do not talk about politics, but I was sadden and mad about people who are transgender not being able to fight for our country. Is anyone else hurt? I have a few friends that are transgender and they are like family to me. Sorry if this is to political, I do try to stay away from this stuff. 
  • Abby7Abby7 member
    Cake pops are a terrible food. They just taste bad.
    Pregnancy Ticker  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @newmommy789 I hope they don't start discharging people.  During don't ask, don't tell, people were discharged as being "mentally unfit to serve".  That would be devastating.  Needless to say, I'm against the ban.  It doesn't make sense to me.  I understand how someone could argue that being in the middle of transitioning could be a distraction.  I can understand the military not paying for a transition (because doing so could arguably cause a distraction).  However, to ban all transgender people doesn't make sense to me.

DS1 is 7.  DD is 1.  DS2 is coming in late April.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  •  I hate maternity shirts and baby clothes that have sayings like "ain't no hood like Motherhood" and "Mother Hustler".  I don't mind slogans or cutesy sayings on clothing in general, but those in particular annoy me. I guess I feel like it's a form of cultural appropriation. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @liz4382 I was thinking the same thing when I was shopping for maternity clothes the other day. 

My UO- I don't understand the fascination with Game of Thrones. I have zero desire to ever watch that show but my FB feed tells me I'm in the minority here.
  • @mymulligan I had no desire to watch Game of Thrones either, I was in nursing school wirh a newborn and waitressing when I came out so had limited time for tv.  Then DH had me watch am episode and we watched all 6 seasons. It helps that it was  book first, at least for me.  

@liz4382 I also dislike clothing that has slogans like that. I admit I have a shirt that says "preggers" on it but I picked it out for the pretty colors of it.  
  • @mymulligan @MaximumEffort I tried with GOT...watched the first two seasons but I just really didn't like it. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I think most women look bad in rompers because they are too short and the waist is too high.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @mariposa_767s This does not make sense to me either. I was so heart broken by this. Its not fair. I like get if they do not want to pay for certain things, but still no one should be banning anyone. People who have transition did nothing wrong. They are one of the bravest people I know. They been through a lot fighting people around them and themselves to figure out who they are. To take their full rights away as an American Citizen it saddens me. No one should ever turn away or ban people for being different. We are all different but people who are transgender are not afraid to stand out. Favorite quote "Why do you try so hard to fit in when you are born to stand out?" Life is already hard for everyone but they should not be hated or mistreated by the government like they are nothing.