Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Friday 7/28

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Post a gif, meme, or other visual that describes your plans for the weekend.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

Re: WTO Friday 7/28

• Loading the player...
  • @glitzandglitter that gif was my next choice! Great minds! 
  • @nitnat007 love your weekend plans!

@kiwi2628 FX for no cysts for you!

@glitzandglitter no homework! Woo!
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, BBT, OPKs, CM, Pom

R/R: Rave: Friday!! Woot woot! I'm getting my hair touched up today. Back to dark grey to start the cycle over. I'm pretty excited, can you tell? Rant: I'm having lunch with some ladies who requested I mentor them. They recently started their own staging business. I am still at odds with myself on whether I should do it because I wish someone had helped me understand this business more or I shouldn't because they may end up being competition. 

CS/Q: I'm so new to this BBT thing. Is it possible I O'd on CD 12 and am just waiting for crosshairs? My temps haven't varied that much but it lines up with fertile signs. 

GTKY: 
    We're meeting with friends on Sunday at our favorite wine bar. They're serving frozen rosé for the summer! 

@izza2 I've got nothing for ya with the BC idea but it does make sense to me. What are you painting this weekend?

@mileswithmyles Yes! Coming home after vacate is so bittersweet. And that meme is too real! 

@kiwi2628 FX for your BW. Hope all is well, with no cysts, and you can move forward with the process.

@fishsticks-n-custard Yay for having the weekend off! Will you be doing anything fun on Sunday after resting?
  • @izza2 I was going to say if your next period is lighter then that may have been it, but I'm hoping you don't have a next period and you're KU instead :heart:
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• @fishsticks-n-custard you get a real weekend! Yay!

@dukestar5 I love event planning!  What is it for?

@SkilledSailor  FF usually confirms O with crosshairs after three days of elevated temperatures. That's totally possible. 

@darkstar42  TW- Hold Eff! 16?! That's insane.  Yum to to Moscow Mules. I love them with a little bit of pineapple juice. 

• @dukestar5 - I start back mid-August and it is my last semester so I will be done in December :) Event planning sounds like fun. I get my gifs from gify. I am usually bumping on IPad or my phone so I just save the one I want to my camera roll, hit the picture picture on TB and pick the one I want.
    @Darkstar42 - I hope so! My last spike was a false alarm so maybe this is it :) I wish there was a way to hide announcements like that on FB. Sorry your FB brought you down today. What type of writing project are you working on?

• @fishsticks-n-custard – Yay for being off this weekend! I feel you on the sleeping in part tomorrow. Best part of the weekend!

@dukestar5 @darkstar42 – I will definitely let you guys know about the book. I just downloaded into onto the Kobo last night so haven’t started yet. Hoping it will have some great info in there.

@dukestar5 - That event planning sounds like fun!

@darkstar42 – 16!! That is a lot! And enough to make anyone steer clear of FB. Moscow Mules, yum! Have some more of those instead!

@SkilledSailor Sailor – I have been in similar situations before on mentoring/training people. It is a really tough call to make. Competition can be healthy too. GL 

• @mileswithmyles I know, 16 seems kind of excessive! Not that I'm not happy for them, but it's getting ridiculous! I love the idea of adding a bit of pineapple juice to moscow mules! We'll have to get some and give that a try.
    @glitzandglitter Fx that this temp spike isn't a false alarm! I'm writing research articles (my field is social psychology). The main one is based on my dissertation research, and then I need to edit a couple of other papers.
  • @ella26 Welcome! Teaching online is a TON of work. What subject are you teaching?
    @dragonette505 FB really is triggering right now. Every few days I forget that and check again. I think I need to just avoid it for the near future. Loving your gif. :)
  • izza2izza2 member
    I'm gonna end up looking at research articles to try and find an answer to my curiosity and share it.

I'm on mobile and suck at mobile tagging, but I wish I was painting something artsy! We're actually redoing a friend's house who moved to Florida so he can sell it, so I've been painting the inside over the week. I finished the kitchen so we're putting new cabinets in tomorrow, spackling some spots, and then painting the hallway while that dries. Eventually we'll put new flooring throughout.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• @dukestar5 That planning sounds like fun. What kind of big event is it? Do you enjoy planning things like this or is it a little stressful?

@SkilledSailor Not sure about Sunday, I kind of want to try heading into the city to the museum or zoo just to get out of the house for a bit. But it's SOOO hot here. Your hair sounds beautiful. I can see both sides of your mentoring situation. Are they really close, would they be competing directly with your for the same houses or are they in a slightly different area?

@darkstar42 Oh man, I know what you mean about facebook. A bunch of my friends have commented that I haven't posted much recently, but between those announcements and political stuff, I just don't have it in me anymore for social media. On a lighter now, Yay moscow mules! Do you guys have those cute copper glasses for them? You make me want to buy some vodka for Sunday afternoon. And pineapple juice actually sounds quite yummy. I wonder about Pom juice too. I've been adding that to my white wine spritzers and it's pretty good.

@ella26 I really hate their software. I've just been using their recorded temps and putting it in FF. So basically it's just a shit-tastic expensive BBT for me. Ha. Though the HR stuff is interesting, my resting heart rate is so erratic (spend a big portion of my life dehydrated due to my job) that I don't know if I'll be able to see a clear shift in HR. 
    Oh and...

@dragonette505 You gif is awesome.

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @fishsticks-n-custard  Lake George (upstate NY) to a friends bakehouse for a long weekend.

So WOMP WOMP, my estrogen is high, so I have to go in Sunday for an u/s and repeat BW as I may have a cyst. Its hard though since my estrogen is often higher than normal so we will see.
  • @kiwi2628 Ugh that stinks.

Did you mean "lakehouse" or are you guys really into pot? (Kidding or is it a place where you do a lot of baking?)

(I really hope that doesn't offend you)

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @fishsticks-n-custard UGH Lake house. My new computer has autocorrect on it and I can't figure out how to turn it off and its SO DUMB
  • @fishsticks-n-custard We do have the cute copper mugs! I got them for MH a couple years ago as a gift.
    @kiwi2628 I totally sat here for a sec wondering if "bakehouse" was just an east coast thing. Maybe a future siggy challenge should be autocorrect fails. :)
  • @darkstar42 I removed the app from my phone because I kinda automatically open it without thinking

• @kiwi2628 That bites! FX that everything is good!
  • Month/Cycle:2/2

CD:16

WAYDTGKU: pnv, epo+rrl tea until day 12, opk, temp and charting

R/R:rant: my first month charting to get the hang of things before we were ttc my chart and temps were so perfect, had distinct O pain, positive opk day 14,clear change in temps... this month my chart suuuucks I have yet to O. Also bought clearblue digital opk to cross reference my wondfo opk, but ran out of wondfos so now im just trusting the clearblue one with no backups. Why am I like this?! 

CS/Q:

GTKY: Post a gif, meme, or other visual that describes your plans for the weekend. 
    Still working on the whole tech thing .... use your imagination I guess...
    * happy little working song from enchanted* extreme deep cleaning home weekend*
  • @darkstar42 Ugh I'm sorry Facebook is being rough today. I understand that feeling. 

@dragonette505 Well they're Wondfos, I just like tracking the lines which are basically non-existent at this point. Also, I love that gif. Looks like a fun but productive weekend. 

@fishsticks-n-custard Yes to getting out of the house! Both options sounds like fun. The meeting ended up being really nice. We're not in direct competition with each other and it was cool to talk to someone in the same field doing a start-up. 

@kiwi2628 Sorry to hear about your BW. Maybe you can do some baking at the lake house to cheer you up?

@stalkinghorse Thank you! I think I did stick mostly to basic business stuff for the most part. Except when it came to business insurance because she totes had the wrong one. And ooh! Ponies sounds like fun! 

@AlyshaRoseh  Girl I feel your charting pain! 

• @stalkinghorse u haz horsies?!? That's the one bad thing about living in Manhattan... no horsies! I lived in North Carolina for a decade and spent 90% of my time on horseback 
    @_darth the burrito gif!! Lol
  • @dragonette505. Thank you! I will work on my gif game!  ;)

@fishsticks-n-custard. It is for a anniversary gala.  I enjoy it as long as I am organized and continually review my to do's.  (Backwards planning helps)!

@cards10. Yay for beach and girl time!  Hope O holds off until you're home.

@stalkinghorse   Welcome! Do you own a horse or ride some at a local barn?  

@_darth  Get it girl!   I think that's a sign...no internet and positive OPK..time to HIO :D
  • edited July 2017
    edited because mobile bumping ate my post and too tired to retype. Catch up tomorrow!
  • @dragonette505 @dukestar5  Yes! I have two horses, a bay and a grey! They do the jumpers!  I lived in NYC for 6 years. Part of the reason I left was to get more space so I could ride again! Now living in Los Angeles, I want even more room to have horses at home with more room for them to stretch out.

Also, question!!!  it took me forever to answer...do I do that here or carry it over in another thread? It feels rude to not respond but also weird to respond on an old thread? I don't think I read anything about the courteous protocol in the newbie intro threads pinned at the top of the board.