Month/cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP Length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What's your favorite zoo animal?

*I hope y'all don't mind that I have started this for like the last 3 days in a row. Sleep is a foreign concept to me at the moment (not a reason for it either).

Married: August 2014
TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
TTC #2: February 2019

Re: TWW Friday 7/28

• Loading the player...
  • Wow @justkeepswimming8 I'm sorry you and YH had to deal with that. I'm glad that boss is gone and you guys can move forward.
  • Month/cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 25/4

Timing: -1

Typical LP Length: this is my first cycle off the pill, so I'm really not sure. 

Testing: waiting for AF. But will test next weekend if she doesn't arrive. 

R/R: RANT! I've been experiencing horrid cramps/pains in my lower abdomen for about 1.5 weeks now. Since ovulation has come and gone, I really don't think it's ovulation pain. Plus, when DH and I did the deed it hurt SO bad. Went to my doctor, test results all normal. So I have a couple ultrasounds today!  :(

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What's your favorite zoo animal? Giraffes for sure. 

• and by start testing I mean keep testing....amazon cheapies got me going crazy over here
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Still no AF so I'm going to hang here again today

Month/cycle: 3/3 after a couple losses/bench

CD/DPO: 26/12

Timing: -2,-1,O

Typical LP Length: 14-15

Testing: no need

R/R: temp is still down around the coverline today. So I'm just waiting for the witch to show.

CS/Q: by me asking this... I am by no means diagnosing myself cause it's only happened twice (but 2 cycles to close for comfort so I want to watch it). And these would be on the high end of 'short'. But is it considered a short LP when your temp drops by a certain dpo? Or when AF comes? Like my temp dropped at 11dpo. But if AF still doesn't come today and comes tomorrow, 13dpo... would that make it a not short LP? Am i making sense?

GTKY: What's your favorite zoo animal? so tough! I love watching the lions/tigers cause they're big ol cats lol. But monkeys/gorillas are so fun. Annnd the sea lions really put on a show. Love the zoo :)

me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • @justkeepswimming8 fingers crossed so hard today!

@jaylii love the giraffes also. The one place by us, you can feed them. It's my fav part!

@andreaamadei625good luck today. Have you ever had cysts? I used to get them, finding a comfortable @andreaamadei625 was even tough. Luckily I haven't had them in years.

@charlestonchew good luck tomorrow!

• orangecuporangecup member
    edited July 2017
    and by start testing I mean keep testing....amazon cheapies got me going crazy over here
    Have you been getting different results?
  • @orangecup I just mean I started testing early because I have so many of the cheapies. same result everytime so far haha
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @dukestar5 thank you! That makes sense!
  • Month/cycle: 3/3 AL

CD/DPO: 31/14

Timing: all

Typical LP Length: 15-16

Testing: July 30 but my temp is trending down so I'm out, just waiting on AF

R/R: today is my birthday! We're going to napa with my family which is always fun. I'm a little annoyed my birthday isn't bringing more baby luck, but it's okay. I just hope AF stays away today lol.

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What's your favorite zoo animal? Penguins. BUT everyone pls make sure any zoo you visit is humane. Many (most?) are not. Sorry to be a Debby downer about that lol. 

• @justkeepswimming8 so many fingers crossed for you!!!

@catlady1215 I agree with @dukestar5 but also want to add a short LP is less than 10 days
  • Happy Birthday @doxiemoxie212 !!!! Hope AF stays away and that you enjoy your day!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited July 2017

• **lurking from WTO**

@justkeepswimming8 FX for you!! Will be thinking of you!

@doxiemoxie212 Happy Birthday! Go have a great day in Napa!
  • @doxiemoxie212 happy birthday!! Hope you have a great day!
    Is it 10 then? I tried to google and I'd randomly see 11. That's why I was thinking high of short. My temp has never hit coverline at 11dpo and this is twice recently now. So I wanted to learn alittle more about it all.

• @thatcrazyauntie thanks - hopefully its nothing
    @catlady1215 no actually, my sister actually mentioned that as a possibility

• @catlady1215 you may want to ask in chart stalk (I'm certainly no expert) but it's my understanding that 10 and under is a problem because your body may dispose of your lining before implantation could take place (implantation happens, on average, at 9 dpo). A longer LP is nice because it gives a cushion should late implantation occur, but from what I've read late implantation is pretty unlikely. 

Thanks yall all for the day wishes! :)
  • Month/cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO:21/6 or 7

Timing:-1, O

Typical LP Length: Not sure as it's my first month at this

Testing: Probably not til the day AF should show

R/R: I'm new to the community and can post now. :)

CS/Q: Not charting yet...

GTKY: What's your favorite zoo animal? White Tigers. Not sure why, but they've always been a favorite.

Pregnancy Ticker

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • @Avrilmai thank you!!! Either way my timing was better this month! Whew! 
  • @ChloandCoco thanks!!! Good timing is my biggest stressor!!! Also what is a capybaras?
  • @thatcrazyauntie  below is a link to a discussion about timing a few weeks ago. 2nd page, about halfway down @antoto shared a great study/link from the New England Journal of Medicine. She even included the lovely graph.
    https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12712413/tww-monday-7-10#latest

and as some of the other posters in that thread mention, The Great Sperm Race is very interesting and informative. It is available on YouTube. They scale up sperm to "human" size. 

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• @thatcrazyauntie Capybaras are the largest rodents on Earth. I really hope the image isn't too big. I need to learn how to insert a spoiler box.

• @avrilmai oh yah I have a copy from a few years ago. I agree, it's a really good resource! My LP has just recently started dropping lower than my normal, so I was curious.
  • @Avrilmai awesome I'll check that out tonite!!!!!
    @ChloandCoco they are cute :) I learned how to spoiler yesterday it's in the paragraph symbol left of the smiley face! 
  • @avrilmai - usually I temp during my LP but this last week I have been sleeping so badly (in 2-3 hour increments) and trying to temp around that when it wasn't necessary was just stressing me out. 

• @doxiemoxie212.  Happy happy birthday!! I hope you have an amazing time celebrating <3
  • **lurking from WTO**
    @justkeepswimming8 Girl I am creepy stalking you so hard with fingers and toes crossed for you!!

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• cm716cm716 member
    @doxiemoxie212 Happy birthday!!
     Cycle 1/1

Cd/dpo 23/7

Timing -5,0, +2

L.p. 14ish

Testing: I'm still not planning on testing unless my miss my period but now that I know that I'm getting close enough that a test would be accurate I'm getting kind of itchy.... **Trigger warning kids. Also, I have three kids and I have never gotten pregnant the first or second month. I'm just not one of those girls so I don't have very high hopes for the cycle. 

R/R I got a great run in at the gym today. I am working on losing a couple of pounds but it's hard. Temptation is everywhere in the summer!

Cs/q none

GTKY: I love any of the big cats, especially leopards.